Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2012 7:56:43 AM EDT
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/12/Obama-Expands-Civil-Forfeiture-So-ATF-Can-Seize-Your-Guns

Tell me once again how there's no difference between this douchenozzle and Mittens????
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 7:58:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I give up...douchenozzle's sitting on his ass while the Middle East burns?
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 8:02:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Same shit; different president.

"Last year, even without these expanded powers, ATF confiscated more than 11,000 guns, and nearly four hundred of them were taken from innocent citizens. With the expanded powers and the ease of bypassing due process now in place, the number of guns confiscated could rise exponentially."

Forfeiture programs are nothing new, and they're not something that will go way when (if) Romney is elected.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 8:04:25 AM EDT
[#3]
This is the first I've read of this here.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 8:05:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

"Last year, even without these expanded powers, ATF confiscated more than 11,000 guns, and nearly four hundred of them were taken from innocent citizens. With the expanded powers and the ease of bypassing due process now in place, the number of guns confiscated could rise exponentially."

Forfeiture programs are nothing new, and they're not something that will go way when (if) Romney is elected.

Innocent citizens my ass.  They've done something wrong, you just need to look farther.  

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 8:05:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/12/Obama-Expands-Civil-Forfeiture-So-ATF-Can-Seize-Your-Guns

Tell me once again how there's no difference between this douchenozzle and Mittens????

“Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts,” Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony
with legislators, sportsmen’s groups and gun safety advocates. “These guns are not made for
recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting
down and killing people.”

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 8:06:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Always Think Forfeiture.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 8:06:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This is the first I've read of this here.

Not so much.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1365818_Obama_Says_Substance_Abusers_Cannot_Own_Firearms.html
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 8:07:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

sure because eric holder will easily retain his position in a Romney administration

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 8:08:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I got no choice but to vote for Romney, but I didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling from his interview in American Rifleman.

He doesn't really seem to be interested in loosening any gun laws and is content with the status quo.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 8:21:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Don't let this old antiquated verbage get in the way.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 8:57:54 AM EDT
[#11]
WTF?

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 9:00:31 AM EDT
[#12]
I hope this makes the news!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top