BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:45:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've noticed more and more Americans are inked.

Interestingly, the more tattoos Americans get, the worse this country has become.

Coincidence?

You were never on the debate team, were you?

Actually, I was 1/2 correct. A decline in our society has resulted in more tattoos but more tattoos has increased a decline in our society. One feeds off the other.

Oh for fucks sake....Aren't you guys having earthquake swarms or something... Should'nt you be getting ready to bug out?
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Oh my aching ass.... where do you guys come up with this bullshit? How much can I pay you to leave this site and never come back Op?

$100? Ooooor you don't have to read the thread...
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:47:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish one of you guys would make a short Gif of that girl's face as she's getting her butt hole tattooed.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh my aching ass.... where do you guys come up with this bullshit? How much can I pay you to leave this site and never come back Op?

$100?

You'll just go out and buy a tattoo with it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:51:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interestingly, the more tattoos Americans get, the worse this country has become.

Coincidence?

Actually, I was 1/2 correct. A decline in our society has resulted in more tattoos but more tattoos has increased a decline in our society. One feeds off the other.

Oh for fucks sake....Aren't you guys having earthquake swarms or something... Should'nt you be getting ready to bug out?

No earthquakes, well actually felt a few in the past 4 months, but they just feel like a big truck driving by or a light bed/chair massager.

I'd rather deal with earthquakes than hurricanes, big bugs, humidity and being surrounded by an entire generation of old people?
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:51:52 PM EDT
[#6]
No, lack of education and not giving a shit about anything but yourself contributes to the decline of our society.  Tattoos have nothing to do with it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:52:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Pureskin proud here.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:52:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$100?

You'll just go out and buy a tattoo with it.

No, ammo.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I have 3 tattoos, and I'm a productive member of society, so go f**k yourself, OP.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:54:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No, lack of education and not giving a shit about anything but yourself contributes to the decline of our society.  Tattoos have nothing to do with it.

But don't tattoos scream, "Look at ME ME ME! I'm important, I have my life story on my arms, neck, stomach, chest and back!"
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:55:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have 3 tattoos, and I'm a productive member of society, so go f**k yourself, OP.

I rest my case.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But don't tattoos scream, "Look at ME ME ME! I'm important, I have my life story on my arms, neck, stomach, chest and back!"

Speaking of which, why did you feel compelled to start this thread?

Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:57:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I rest my case.

You don't rest anything, cupcake.

Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coincidence?

No earthquakes, well actually felt a few in the past 4 months, but they just feel like a big truck driving by or a light bed/chair massager.

I'd rather deal with earthquakes than hurricanes, big bugs, humidity and being surrounded by an entire generation of old people?

Okay... I gotta go get another drink. TTYL blanky wanky! Enjoying my hurricane party.

We should hold you down and tattoo a picture of Miss Feinstein on your forehead.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:58:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

An observation of others.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 12:59:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I rest my case.

Ok.      Twinkie?
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coincidence?

Okay... I gotta go get another drink. TTYL blanky wanky! Enjoying my hurricane party.

We should hold you down and tattoo a picture of Miss Feinstein on your forehead.

I prefer Reagan.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:04:41 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm tattooed AND a JBT....I must really be a loser
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:04:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like your argument in the OP, that barely makes any sense.

However, I do understand a little of where you are coming from...

Like you, I am proud to be an elitist snob; I am very judgemental of others, and like you, I observe and categorize them.

However, unlike you, I don't view tattoos as an appropriate metric.

I prefer to look at the way a man forms arguments and chooses his words, as a means to make a determination of class, education and potential.

Based upon your showing so far, you're not doing very well.  I don't really have high hopes for your ability of potential.

Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:10:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I rest my case.

Ok.      Twinkie?

Look, bud. I don't know you. Therefore, I have no malice harbored against you. I am a Jarhead, and I grew up as a fisherman in Eastern NC. If my having tattoos bothers you, too bad.

Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:10:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I rest my case.

You guys have been making hateful comments. You deserve far worse condemnation.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:13:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not when they are hidden.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:15:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Is this a real post??? I feel like after I hit "submit", Ashton Kutcher is gonna pop out from somewhere & tell me I've been Punked!!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:18:22 PM EDT
[#24]
It's actually cell phones, side curtain airbags, and tastier microwavable meals that are signaling a downfall.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:22:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like you, I am proud to be an elitist snob; I am very judgemental of others, and like you, I observe and categorize them.

I prefer to look at the way a man forms arguments and chooses his words, as a means to make a determination of class, education and potential.

Based upon your showing so far, you're not doing very well.  I don't really have high hopes for your ability of potential.

Wow. Serious? I feel less of a man coming from someone who insults everybody who disagrees with them.

Thank you for your wisdom.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

*shrug* I see it as evolutionary progress that the dregs accept and embrace their place in society and choose to mark themselves as such.

If some of these tattooed "dregs" travel in more elite circles of society than you, belong to exclusive clubs that you can't get into, and have achieved more professionally and financially than you...

...what is lower than "dregs"?

Sediment, I suppose.  Lots of morally corrupt people are wealthy, trailer trash wins lotteries, and Charles Manson was pretty successful by the inkie scale I guess.

There may be some worthwhile inkies, some even human, but they'll never be anything but an asterisk in an otherwise ink-free list of successful people.

Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I rest my case.

You guys have been making hateful comments. You deserve far worse condemnation.

I stated a factless observation on an Internet gun forum. Lighten up.

Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:24:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not when they are hidden.

That's becoming more and more rare.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Women with ink are smoking hot.  Smoking hot.

I need to find a good artist in the area and get some work done.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Isnt that the same thing they said about Jazz? Every closed minded person needs a scapegoat, and there are several every century.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:54:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

11 here and the OP can fuck off for sure....
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:57:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

11 here and the OP can fuck off for sure....

So angry.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
CoC edit...krp

FYI a naked chick with tape on her nips is always going to be a CoC violation

Some one please IM me this pic
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:58:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Isnt that the same thing they said about Jazz? Every closed minded person needs a scapegoat, and there are several every century.

Than what do we say to those in GD that blame liberals for everything?
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:59:16 PM EDT
[#35]
I always thought the decline of society was directly related to the number of large big ass boat sedans offered by the big three on the market.

In other words, the end is extremely fucking nigh.

Link Posted: 8/26/2012 1:59:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I have no tattoos, but yeah, it seems like everyone is getting them.

Wife calls it a fad.

Question is, what will replace it as a new fad?

Hunger Games

Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:01:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow. Just wow
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Apostasy/tattoos.htm

Tattoos are Marks of Satan!

Repent!  Thy end is nigh!

Okay I am a proud blankskin, and I'm even a Christian, but wow. That was a good laugh...

Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Usual tattoo bashing thread.

Same conclusion could be made about the gays, or muslims, or illegal mexicans.

*I'm not making that conclusion, just saying you can say that about anything that has become more acceptable to society.

I very much prefer the company of gays, muslims and illegal Mexicans to inkies.

Just saying.

Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Coincidence?

I'll never understand why people post these types of troll threads. Is negative attention really that fun?

I'm no fan of tattoos but the wife has one. She is an infinitely more productive member of society than I am and I consider myself pretty dang productive. I realize a sample size of two people means nothing but it's still based off more "facts" than your OP.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean you choose to judge people by the content of their character and speech rather than their appearance?  
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#42]
out of
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:22:27 PM EDT
[#43]
this thread is

lol at the blank skins
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:23:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Coincidence?

By george I think he's got it!! Yes, it is tattoos that are causing the decline of western civilization, and not the myriad of other reasons too numerous to list.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have no tattoos, but yeah, it seems like everyone is getting them.

Wife calls it a fad.

Question is, what will replace it as a new fad?

Hunger Games

I predict a huge increase in sale of bows and arrows mostly by females.......especially the tatical ones. The men will be getting swords and everybody will be a vampire.

Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
*shrug* I see it as evolutionary progress that the dregs accept and embrace their place in society and choose to mark themselves as such.

If some of these tattooed "dregs" travel in more elite circles of society than you, belong to exclusive clubs that you can't get into, and have achieved more professionally and financially than you...
...what is lower than "dregs"?
Sediment, I suppose.  Lots of morally corrupt people are wealthy, trailer trash wins lotteries, and Charles Manson was pretty successful by the inkie scale I guess.

There may be some worthwhile inkies, some even human, but they'll never be anything but an asterisk in an otherwise ink-free list of successful people.

Its you that is the lowlife here.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I view tattoos as an appropriate metric to make certain judgments about people. They may be appearance, but they're no less a statement as spoken word.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:33:39 PM EDT
[#48]
OP's line of thought = decline in society
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#49]
I had been warned by moderators for mild cussing in another thread, I can't believe they allow some of the hateful comments posted here.

It's been pointed out that people of all social classes are getting tattoos. Yet some persist in projecting all people with tattoos as being criminal underclass. It is a grave insult to many of us here. Many of us are military veterans and we have ink. I wish that the moderators here would crack down. I have seen accounts banned for far less provocation.
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 2:44:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
OP's line of thought = decline in society

The OP would be surprised to find out the percentage of royalty and heads of state that had tattoos in the 19th century. President Theodore Roosevelt, King Edward, Kaiser Willhelm, Czar Nicholas...

http://www.xtimeline.com/evt/view.aspx?id=53997

Check out that website
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top