Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2012 7:31:32 PM EDT
Anyone ever hear of this? Is the package really worth it? Guy says he has 150% money back gaurante.
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 7:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Scam internet add is a scam.
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Really?
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Scam internet add is a scam.

I know brandon as do several other arfcommers.  He is legit as far as business goes.  I would say some people would benefit from ffl 123 but I didn't find the process that hard myself and didn't think anything other than following the atf website was necessary.
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 7:45:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I have my FFL

It is very easy to do and you do not need to pay a guy to get this done.

honestly very very easy and I say it again you do not need help from some guy the info is on the Internet for FREE

but your money you can do what ever you like

for me that would have been a waste of money

Link Posted: 8/20/2012 3:14:44 AM EDT
[#5]
wetawded87 -

Shoot me a PM or email me through the website and I can connect you with someone in your area that is a member and used the course.  Always helpful to hear directly from someone that actually used the product personally.

I am a pharmacist and I would say pharmacy school was very easy and I never needed to study, but the other 175 members of my class might think otherwise.  

Brandon
Owner FFL123
Link Posted: 8/20/2012 3:21:17 AM EDT
[#6]
My buddy used it when he got his FFL and his class3, he really liked it and said it helped him a lot. Any questions he had he could  just email them and he had his answers.
Link Posted: 8/20/2012 3:44:05 AM EDT
[#7]
There are several different packages that "help" you get your FFL out there.

All you need is on the BATFE website.  Some people might want the ease of having someone else do the work for them and paying them for it.  Those people probably won't succeed as an FFL if that is their mindset.  The process is very simple and all the information you need to get started is at www.atf.gov under firearms.  Order the packet from ATF and follow the directions.  

That's how we did ours and it was relatively painless.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top