Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I ain't watching either. But is one of them slow ones or quick?

I watched it, I dont know why now.  Was the guy drugged?
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Need more bacon bits
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:00:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Coming to a state near you.   Stay tuned.

What does that even mean?

He probably thinks it is Mexico.

Dearbornistan Michigan.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:00:59 PM EDT
[#4]
After reading the summary - the two things that strike me are, the guy who was beheaded must have truly been at peace with his God....and how do those fucking savages worship a diety that commands that they cut peoples heads off?

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:01:00 PM EDT
[#5]
This one is much more graphic than Daniel Pearl.  Up close and personal with the camera.  I pray the victim died very fast.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:06:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish there were subtitles, I'd like to know what the news commentator is saying (article only has gist)
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah I'm not watching that.

Fuck the ROP choke on a bag of pork rinds assholes
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Tag for tomorrow at work
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:13:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

He is a martyr, they go straight to heaven.

That sort of thinking is part of the problem.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:13:35 PM EDT
[#10]
One moe reason to fuel the hate!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:14:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ive seen alot worse and watching shit like this doesnt even bother me. But if you ask me to watch a video of an animal being abused for no good reason....fuck no, i will cry

I don't know why but this is pretty much the same for me.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:14:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He knew what was going to happen and reserved himself to private prayer. Basically wanted to get it done and over with.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#13]
<CoC #1>
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:15:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah... not watching that
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He knew what was going to happen and reserved himself to private prayer. Basically wanted to get it done and over with.

No way..its not normal. They had him comatose on drugs.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:18:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was gonna watch it but decided I don't want to see another one...

This

maybe another day

sounds like the Christian convert beheading some time ago was released

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:18:40 PM EDT
[#18]
After watching the chainsaw beheading, I saw enough to last a few lifetimes! I will pass on this one, and pray for whoever can change this barbaric practice, to do so quickly! Or just for a really big meteor to impact this bitch like a 30.06 meeting an apple in slow mo....
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:21:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
yeah, uh, not watching that

ibtl

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#21]
I've seen it before. Not clicking that one.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Don't need to go overseas for that shit. Young girl was beheaded near where I work...apparently she might have been alive when it happened..thing was videotaped so other women could see it as a warning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077059/Jimmy-Lee-Massey-forced-woman-watch-torture-dismember-Carina-Saunders.html
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
No F-ing way I'm watching that.

Vids like that are like acid to your soul, as evidenced by some of the posts in this thread.

true
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

WTF?

BAN HIM
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:25:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Local pastors in the Bible Belt are gonna love that one.

I'm kind of wondering what he's talking about too. A month in, he is.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
OK ,I thought I was a pussy for not watching this video after watching the Mexican drug guys chainsawing one dude and the dull knife for the other dude.
After seeing that I pass on all other beheading's.

+1
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:37:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck...

Why would you watch that shit!!!  

Fuck those motherfuckers

Know thine enemy.

from the article....
A young man appears held down by masked men. His head is pulled back, with a knife to his throat. He does not struggle and appears resigned to his fate. Speaking in Arabic, the background speaker, or "narrator," chants a number of Muslim prayers and supplications, mostly condemning Christianity, which, because of the Trinity, is referred to as a polytheistic faith: "Let Allah be avenged on the polytheist apostate"; "Allah empower your religion, make it victorious against the polytheists"; "Allah, defeat the infidels at the hands of the Muslims"; "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger."

Then, to cries of "Allahu Akbar!"—or, "God is great!"—the man holding the knife to the apostate's throat begins to slice away
, even as the victim appears calmly mouthing a prayer. It takes nearly two minutes of graphic knife-carving to sever the Christian's head, which is then held aloft to more Islamic cries and slogans of victory.

I'm not watching the video, but reading what you've posted, I can say that I'm proud of the way he died. Maybe he was saying the same things to God that Stephen the martyr did in the New Testament.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Didn't watch. Read the report.
So he was a recent convert to Christianity then, and all he had to do is say he's going back to being a Muslim and he would keep his head?
I wonder how many people, especially the ones that 9 kinds of shit about how bad ass they are, how they would act in that situation, say anything to save your head, or die for your convictions.
The guy had balls, and at least the news reporter showed some morality.
As far as the ones doing the murdering, punishment fit's the crime. And I bet their video would be a whole lot different.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Didn't Osama send a message to the Daniel Pearl beheaders that it was bad PR for the ROP and not to do that crap anymore, at least filming and distributing it?
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:54:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nuke em!

be careful....i got a 1 week suspension under the "kill them all" rule for saying that......YMMV

Yeah same here, I already got a warning for my comments on the "religion of peace".  Guess I will not comment this time.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:54:54 PM EDT
[#31]
I know my enemy and I know they're evil. I don't need to see such before I lay down to sleep tonight.
I take comfort that my Saviour is coming back with an army(Sabaoth, the host of heaven) that will eradicate such evil from the face of the earth and has a place called Hell that was originally made for their father Lucifer and his followers where they'll get to drink full of the cup of recompense for all the evil that they've done upon the earth.
Until then, I'll maintain my vigilance to my freedom and the safety of my family.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:57:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Don't need to go overseas for that shit. Young girl was beheaded near where I work...apparently she might have been alive when it happened..thing was videotaped so other women could see it as a warning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077059/Jimmy-Lee-Massey-forced-woman-watch-torture-dismember-Carina-Saunders.html

Oh hell that is just fucked up there, I hope they return the favor to those two pricks

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:59:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Slow, done with a 5" blade.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:01:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quick! Somebody tell me. Did his open neck make that high pitched sucking air sound? I can't bear to watch.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Not with the fucking retard holding the camera screaming allah akbhar over and over again.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:04:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

At least the Mexican cartels use chainsaws, which are slightly more humane than a rusty butcher knife. I saw a beheading in Riyadh in 1994, they used a sword and the head came right off, didnt look like a lot of suffering that way.

Ya, done properly with a large and sharp sword, it is essentially like a guillotine.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Don't watch.

If there was no audience, there would be no videos.

The media shares responsibility for promoting terrorism - ignore it, and it has no purpose.  You cannot scare people who cannot hear the word "Boo!"

The problem is that our media thrives on this, so they cannot do the right thing and ignore it - they feel they must promote it... for ratings... to sell advertising... "if it bleeds, it leads".

The problem is, for the most part, jihadis don't crave attention.  They have a deep seeded belief that everyone else is evil and they are ordered by god to do what they can do to get rid of all of the evil.

These videos are a tool to rally their base, other jihadis who believe in the cause.  From everything I've seen and studied about these types (which is quite a lot), attention is at the bottom of the list from westerners.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#37]
It is easy to understand the wisdom of the separation of church and state.  Theism has caused more war, violence, bloodshed, pain, and murder....in the name of gods.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

very slow. used what looked like a butcher knife.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Didn't watch.

The ones doing the beheading...were they Baptists? Seventh Day Adventists? Catholics? Sikhs? Hindus? Zoroastrians? Mormons?

The Jehovas Witnesses again?
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I would gladly hang those fuckers for murder.

I know you would, brother.

They are wearing masks for a reason.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:22:52 PM EDT
[#41]
I wish we could get on with it and take care of the problem now.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It is easy to understand the wisdom of the separation of church and state.  Theism has caused more war, violence, bloodshed, pain, and murder....in the name of gods.

Yes, Nativity Scenes on City Property lead to a spree of Presbyterian beheadings.

Serious we get you're an atheists. Now grow the fuck up.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#43]
I watched the whole thing.

What a bunch of worthless scums of the earth.

Hell. They don't have to sneak in here. Obama has been importing them in.

After all. He is one of them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
yeah, uh, not watching that

ibtl

Only a goat fucker of a god would demand his followers do such.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:36:34 PM EDT
[#45]
very gruesome beheading, slowly sawing away at the dude's neck with a small, probably dull knife.

these are the fanatics that hijacked the planes on 9/11 and killed hundreds of civilians.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:51:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quick! Somebody tell me. Did his open neck make that high pitched sucking air sound? I can't bear to watch.

Couldn't hear it, they were too loud yelling something "akbar".

My Arabic is a little fuzzy but I think there is a sale at the local snackbar and they are pretty stoked about it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Doesn't affect me anymore either.

I'd rather the chainsaw, that's for sure!!

I lol'd

Quoted:
Don't watch.

If there was no audience, there would be no videos.

The media shares responsibility for promoting terrorism - ignore it, and it has no purpose.  You cannot scare people who cannot hear the word "Boo!"

The problem is that our media thrives on this, so they cannot do the right thing and ignore it - they feel they must promote it... for ratings... to sell advertising... "if it bleeds, it leads".

lol They've been doing this shit long before tv and the internet!
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 8:11:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
very gruesome beheading, slowly sawing away at the dude's neck with a small, probably dull knife.

these are the fanatics that hijacked the planes on 9/11 and killed hundreds of civilians.

I think your math is a little bit off there, big guy.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 8:19:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 8:20:27 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think your math is a little bit off there, big guy.

Maybe he means 30 hundreds...

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top