Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 1:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
North Austin TX. 183 and Braker LN. A little less packed than the normal lunch rush but this was at 3.30pm. Drive through was busy as they has 2 people taking drive through orders outside.

Had a #1 with cheese, no pickles. Fries and a sweet tea.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I was the first customer in mine this morning.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#3]
North Penn location in OKC @ 11:30.   The place was packed and the drive through was backed up onto Penn.

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 1:40:39 PM EDT
[#4]
So THAT'S why Traffic was so bad at the Chick-fil-a.

I thought the libs were protesting.

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 1:42:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really? Another fucking Chik Fil A thread? Can we consolidate these all into one thread so you can all jerk off in one place?

FWIW, I don't give a shit about the politics of the owner, I'm just sick of seeing 4 Chik Fil A threads on the front page everyday.

Fuck, the food isn't even good (though I'll admit the service and cleanliness are outstanding) at the fucking place.

I'm totally with you.  Its embarrassing to see people making extra trips to a fast food joint just to make some lame political statement.

HERP DERP LOOK AT ME FEEDING MY FAT FACE IN THE NAME OF FREE SPEECH

Clearly both of you have missed the point.  Not really surprised though.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 1:43:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Lunch today at CFA in Gilbert, AZ.  Place was incredibly busy - line outside of probably 200.  Drive through backed up about 1/4 mile.  They had personnel outside directing traffic to overflow parking areas.  The crowd was polite, nice and everyone was patient.  Oh, and lunch was excellent...
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Wife's out of town.

I hope the line isn't too long.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Chick-fil-A Supporters Flood Restaurant
Southern Pines, NC

http://thepilot.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2012/08/01/Traffic_pic_2_t670.png?b3f6a5d7692ccc373d56e40cf708e3fa67d9af9d

The local Chick-fil-A was packed with supporters at noon this Wednesday who turned out to show their appreciation for the restaurant's stand against gay marriage.

Traffic was jammed along Highway 15-501 where the restaurant is located, and a line of customers extended far outside the building.

“I’m here to support Chick-fil A,” says Gary Goshel.

http://www.thepilot.com/news/2012/aug/01/chick-fil-supporters-flood-restaurant/

FUCK YEAH THAT PLACE WAS MOBBED went past there when i took mom to the doctors in town there today with her medical conditions could not stop for lunch will get some hate chicken tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wife's out of town.

I hope the line isn't too long.

Get some
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Mid-TN has been slammed all day.  They were directing traffic outside the parking lot at the 1 I went to.  There are 10 in the Nashville area and I'm sure they were all busy.  

These folks are taking a stand against the queer agenda!
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 1:56:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Springfield MO stand alone store was rocking.  Line of cars that was over 50 long.

I am enjoying the howling and gnashing of teeth from a certain segment of the population.  They are seething with anger and hate, openly hoping for the death of patrons to Chik Fil A.  So small of minds fail to understand that the 1st Ammendment applies equally to all American's.  Let their hate eat them from the core on out.

I'll cling to my guns, religion, and chicken.  From my cold dead hands they will pry my chicken biscuit and AR!!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 1:56:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So everyone on arf is going to get fat just to be assholes?

No we're getting fat to PROTECT our assholes.......

but what if your attacker has a super long dick?

Ahhhh the crying game/ coming out post    
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 1:57:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Southside JAX by the Avenues was still packed at 2:30.   They had two drive through lanes which ran around the store, and the two inside service lines began outside on two sides of the store and snaked all through the inside. We waited about 70 minutes. Worth every minute.
Crowd was quiet, polite and very friendly. What a shock

In central Florida, my dad saw one of the Wendy's had "TODAY IS CHIC-fil-A DAY" up on their sign.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:09:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So everyone on arf is going to get fat just to be assholes?

No, we're going to get fat to fight the real assholes.
Which side are you on?

I'm all for free speech. I just wonder how much of the support is actually about free speech, and how many people think it's about fighting gay marriage.

I'm on the side of free speech. But I still hate chicken

You are all for free speech but everyone that does not agree with your position on gay marriage is an asshole?

If they are deliberately going for assholism, yes.

I live in Utah, dude. Do you really think anti-gay is a novel thing?

It is in Salt Lake City.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm convinced this is a liberal plot to kill conservatives with CHD

next they'll be boycotting cigarette companies and tanning salons owned by conservatives
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:13:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Had plans to take my family to the store in Destin, FL today but the traffic was backed up over a mile  on westbound Hwy 98 from the cars waiting in line and sitting in it for no telling how long in a Jeep with no AC would have been unbearable especially with a five year old. Worse, we were planning on doing some snorkeling at the jetties which meant we would have to sit in the traffic to get back to the jetties. It was so hot today we ended up eating some where else and taking the little one to an arcade.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Just wait until Friday for gay kiss day at Chik Fil A. I wonder how tolerant and nice they will be to the patrons and staff?

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Local news used a helicopter to capture the scene in Murfreesboro TN
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just wait until Friday for gay kiss day at Chik Fil A. I wonder how tolerant and nice they will be to the patrons and staff?  

It is funny how the gay rights crowd insists on being rude and disruptive.  Just wear a rainbow shirt or something, but no, they have to push their preference in everybody's face and force employees to ask them to leave.  If a straight couple is sucking face in a family restaurant they would usually be asked to stop or leave... but it is clear that they are hoping to bait CFA into another fabricated discrimination battle.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#21]
My wife picked up our lunch there today and said she spent 45 minutes in the drive thru
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:27:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Local TV is reporting the Shreveport CFA has had to close its doors temporarily. The manager said they were almost out of everything. They had some chicken remaining and were trying to get it thawed to re-open for a couple of hours tonight.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#23]
About 30 minutes in line here near New Orleans.  Line down the street and people parking where they could and going inside.  It is worse now.  Too he'll with the left who screams every time someone doesn't agree with them.  Free speech goes both ways.  I only hope we show this same solidarity in election day.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:33:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Had a 45 minute wait in the drive thru in Gainesville, FL.  At 3:30 in the afternoon!

It was delicious!

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#25]
25 minutes at tha mall location in york around 4:30
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#26]
23 minute wait at 4pm at the drive-thru in Mesquite Texas. Cops had put up cones and had the line overflowing into the mall parking lot.

Good shit!

In for the XCRmonger hate.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:42:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Oh, those tolerant commies: Martinsburg, WV Chick-Fil-A Bomb Threat

Springfield, VA, was off the hook for lunch with a line down the block and the drive-through clogging traffic. In true Chick-Fil-A fashion, they were impressively efficient and moved people through fast. I can't imagine any other fast food place that could have handled the crowd so well.  And they were just as friendly and helpful as usual.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm heading over there for dinner. Range time can wait.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

North Austin TX. 183 and Braker LN. A little less packed than the normal lunch rush but this was at 3.30pm. Drive through was busy as they has 2 people taking drive through orders outside.

Had a #1 with cheese, no pickles. Fries and a sweet tea.

Drove by there on the way to Salt Grass for lunch. Seemed pretty flipping packed at 12:30PM. However, I already had Chickfilet for breakfast and just had it again for dinner.

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Oh, those tolerant commies: Martinsburg, WV Chick-Fil-A Bomb Threat

Springfield, VA, was off the hook for lunch with a line down the block and the drive-through clogging traffic. In true Chick-Fil-A fashion, they were impressively efficient and moved people through fast. I can't imagine any other fast food place that could have handled the crowd so well.  And they were just as friendly and helpful as usual.

So inclusive...and understanding...
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:09:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You obviously are unfamiliar with new testament teaching on food.

Conversely, are you mad that Chik fil A is not out promoting stoning adulterers too?

oh! that's right...Old testament doesn't count anymore, right? That's helpful. As for the stoning, didn't realize it was ok to pick and choose which principles to run one's business by.

If you dont like this subject why dont you go shit in another thread?  We are talking about our support for a restaurant owner and his right s to say whatever the hell he wants.  Personally I think the whole bible is a joke but thats not the point.

That's all well and good, but for me it's all about pissing off liberals.
The same people who are so damn offended by CFA are also the antigun, anti liberty, pro Obama libtards.
Not all of them, but remember liberalism is a mental disorder, and being enraged by CFA is pretty mental.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:11:02 PM EDT
[#32]
This whole Chick Fil A thing is a bullshit marketing ploy.  Congrats sheep, you are lining the pockets of the uber rich.  Its pretty pathetic if you ask me, if you really want to do some good, go support your local mom and pop restaurant that is owned by Christians or whatever, I am sure they would kill to have the lines that Chick Fil A has.

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#33]
I love the libtard's logic:

1) Boycott CFA because they're hatemongering hatemongers

2) Put forth the idea that their way of thinking is the majority opinion

3) ???

4) Profit!, or Hatemongers have record sales day in response to libtard anti free speech hissy fit, thereby calling into question exactly what Americans believe.

Eat mor chikn, my friends.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:15:09 PM EDT
[#34]
This was the scene:

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:16:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This whole Chick Fil A thing is a bullshit marketing ploy.  Congrats sheep, you are lining the pockets of the uber rich.  Its pretty pathetic if you ask me, if you really want to do some good, go support your local mom and pop restaurant that is owned by Christians or whatever, I am sure they would kill to have the lines that Chick Fil A has.  

Exactly, this is a Soros plot to take attention away from the CO shooter so the GoBots can spring him from jail and start WWIII.
Also the Bildebergs and the Illuminati are behind it somehow.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So Chik Fila is NOT a Christian business?
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:19:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:20:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Sorry, many people think their chicken sandwich is just better than anywhere else, that is why the owners are uber rich.  I visit mom and pop places all the time, but none of them can fill that craving for a Chick Fil A spicy chicken sandwich.  Don't forget that they started off as a mom and pop restaurant and got big for a reason.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:20:55 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So Chik Fila is NOT a Christian business?

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, many people think their chicken sandwich is just better than anywhere else, that is why the owners are uber rich.  I visit mom and pop places all the time, but none of them can fill that craving for a Chick Fil A spicy chicken sandwich.  Don't forget that they started off as a mom and pop restaurant and got big for a reason.

So you exclusively eat Chick Fil A chicken?  Im sorry.

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:22:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:27:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Regardless of same sex or opposite sex, making out in public is rude, and they will likely be treated as such. And then scream HATRED!

Edit: waited in the drive through for 45 minutes to get my #8 combo sans the pickles. Freedom is delicious.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:34:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:36:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I've eaten at the original Chick Fil A many times.  It's located in Hapeville Ga.  It is a true American success story.  It was and is a Mom and Pop
restaurant long before it became a successful franchise.  They have good food, good service and generally a better cliental than most fast food joints.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:36:48 PM EDT
[#46]
My wife and I ate supper there tonight.  It was busy but not as bad as I thought it would be.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Our local place, 30 minutes ago:

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:44:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Reading comprehension much?
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 3:47:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've eaten at the original Chick Fil A many times.  It's located in Hapeville Ga.  It is a true American success story.  It was and is a Mom and Pop
restaurant long before it became a successful franchise.  They have good food, good service and generally a better cliental than most fast food joints.

Another vote for the Dwarf House in Hapeville.  

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top