Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 5:50:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Imagine where we'd be if Reagan stayed in hollywood doing westerns.

Romney is more dangerous than Reagan, simply look at his completely tarnished record, what a scam he is.

Obama won't touch an AWB, might talk about related issues but never touch it, he's harmless.

No, I won't be voting this fall, I'll be "clinging".
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 6:00:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Let's pretend for a second that Obama does end up banning semi auto rifles... What next? I mean will they be knocking on doors to take them? Obviously they will ban the sale and trade.... but what about the ones in our safes and the ones we burry?  How will they know and what do you think would happen?

Let me get out my magic 8 ball and ask it.

Who can say what any bill will have it it?  They can't.  It can say whatever they want it to say.
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 8:14:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I dunno, but already having a bunch of the stuff that would be banned is always the best defense for the individual.  

I don't think anything will happen short term on the federal level.  However, I could see certain states pushing for magazine restrictions and further AWB's.
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 4:31:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can we at least wait for something to be put on the table before we start freaking out?

It's never too soon to freak out

It's never too early to eat ice cream either, but we should take it all in moderation.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top