Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2012 12:14:37 PM EDT
I was at my local Wally World this morning and they had some Blackhawk accessories such as 4 rail handguards, rail covers, and various sling mounts. I was surprised.   Anyone else seeing it at theirs?
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was at my local Wally World this morning and they had some Blackhawk accessories such as 4 rail handguards, rail covers, and various sling mounts. I was surprised.   Anyone else seeing it at theirs?

Mine sells Sig and Colt ARs...
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 12:39:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope, just cheap chinese crap with the WInchester logo on it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine matches Piggly Wiggly meat prices...
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a super wal mart in a college town, they sell AR15's.    The libs heads must be exploding, oh and its in NY
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 1:17:52 PM EDT
[#5]
The Walmarts here don't sell guns for some reason, I think they would do well, the only thing I can figure is they don't trust the employees here. I know the head mechanic has an IQ of about 50, so that may tell you something. He was trying to figure out how to hook up the cables to test a battery I had to explain to him that the red was the positive not the negative, and the stuff on the terminals was not corrosion but dielectric grease.
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 1:21:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 1:58:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I have seen colt AR's, but nothing like the parts.
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 2:00:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I keep hearing that Wal-Mart sells AR15s but I've yet to see them.  10/22, a dozen fudd rifles, but no EBR.

Link Posted: 7/22/2012 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I went on a 9mm ammo run and found myself fondling the Sig M400 Enhanced for $917. They had a Colt 6920 sitting there also for $1097 with the Rogers' stock.

Yeah, I almost shit myself...
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

The bipods are more than GTG

Link Posted: 7/22/2012 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Yup, here in Amarillo they shocked me when I went in for ammo and spotted 2. A SIG AR set up in preban varmiting config with a magpul rifle lenght forend and a Bushmaster patrolman carbine. Went back for ammo a week ago and they sold the Bushy and replaced it with a DPMS carbine. No accesories yet tho, Academy and Gander Mtn. kinda hold the market on that.
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 2:52:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah, seen those as well.  Good way to get them fast and not have to pay expedited shipping fees if you needed them like last week.  They also have a ton of Remington accessories.
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 2:53:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I keep hearing that Wal-Mart sells AR15s but I've yet to see them.  10/22, a dozen fudd rifles, but no EBR.

Depends on the area I guess, seen a few stores that carry them, even the fabled Wal-Mart Colt
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 2:55:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Mine has all the ARs, but no accessories yet. Then again I have not been in there for 2 days so who knows. We are close to Front Sight out here so my guess is its coming soon.

Link Posted: 7/22/2012 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#15]
I was surprised to see Troy stuff at Dick's Sportimg Goods.

Link Posted: 7/22/2012 3:01:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Mine has a sign that says accessories will be coming soon. They have a nice looking colt ar on display that catches my eye every time I walk by.
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 3:02:32 PM EDT
[#17]
mine has a whole 4 foot section of the modular next to the ammo cases cleaned out and the new pegs hung up but nothing on the pegs yet.....all the pegs are for blackhawk stuff....I even saw mossberg 500 and rem 870 tactical stock pegs
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 3:04:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Sorta on topic, but I was surprised to see ARs at my local Dicks yesterday

ETA:  actual words
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 3:08:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Our Gander Mtn also has ACOGs, Leupold CQB scopes, Aimpoints and EOtech 512's, but not much AR accessories. This threads' making me wanna take a trip to wally world to curb my boredom right now.
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 3:12:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 3:13:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Yep seeing Tac styled parts on the shelf....no pmags yet though
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 3:19:06 PM EDT
[#22]
I stopped by the local Walmart earlier this week and they had five AR15's, and a .22 AR15 look a like. 1 Colt M4, two Bushmaster M4A3's, and two Sig M400's. Pretty impressed, the Colt had the new stock. Very clean looking.

I saw some blackhawk AR15 accessories, looked like they were in the process of putting up the display, but they had vfg kit that looked like a polymer version of a Larue FUG.

Link Posted: 7/22/2012 3:19:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Yep , different stuff at different stores , kinda all low to middle of the road goodies . Sig's , Colt's , Bushmaster rifles . . . it's good to see it in retail stores .

Now if they'd start selling P-Mags for $8.29 and $200 cases of 223 , I'll be a happy clam
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 3:23:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I was surprised to see Troy stuff at Dick's Sportimg Goods.

Same. Don't have one near home but went to one while out of town and thought "no shit".

On a similar note how many of yalls walmarts sell handguns? I have 3 walmarts within 15 minutes of my house all in somewhat opposite directions. Only one sells rifles and shotguns. The rest only sell ammo and some crappy accessories excluding AR accessories. While in Alaska for work I was shocked to see that Walmart had handguns for sale. But no Glocks :(
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Sorta on topic, but I was surprised to see ATs at my ;pcal Dicks yesterday

Uhm....what?
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 3:37:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The Walmarts here don't sell guns for some reason, I think they would do well, the only thing I can figure is they don't trust the employees here. I know the head mechanic has an IQ of about 50, so that may tell you something. He was trying to figure out how to hook up the cables to test a battery I had to explain to him that the red was the positive not the negative, and the stuff on the terminals was not corrosion but dielectric grease.

A village idiot could work incognito in a Walmart.  I went to the Walmart video section and among all the last century garbage, Shrek, Home Alone, Rocky 1,2,3,4,5  I asked if they had a copy of No Country For Old Men.  Some short, dull witted woman slowly recited the title to herself before asking some sallow looking woman, 'Do we have no country for the old men?'  The woman said no. I asked why not and she said if it's not a new release they wouldn't have it.  I said you have Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Hang Em High but you don't a movie from 07 that won four Oscars. She couldn't explain that and I didn't want to pick on those poor people so I said thanks and walked out.

Link Posted: 7/22/2012 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Haven't read about it in countless other threads about Walmart and AR15's.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/22/2012 4:30:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorta on topic, but I was surprised to see ATs at my ;pcal Dicks yesterday

Uhm....what?

Yesterday I herp derped and saw AR-15s in the rack at Dicks  
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Dicks sporting goods is selling Blackhawks and Troy accessories. Surprised the hell out of me to see Troy mags and Troy rail covers there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top