Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 7:41:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
yeah this city of full of turds

jacksonville is turning into cracksonville real fucking quick

http://www.blacksonville.com/

you want to know whats fucked up, i was there after work on friday (i work close by) picking up 300 rounds for my IPSC match on saturday

this shit is just too weird

edit: i was at the one near the airport, wrong one
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 7:44:29 AM EDT
[#2]
No, no, no.  You guys just don't understand their plight.  I'm sure it was just welfare check day and they were simply comparing prices to ensure that Walmart does indeed have the lowest prices around.  They even wanted to go check out the prices at Wendy's afterwards.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 7:44:33 AM EDT
[#3]
As long as these people dont have to fear for their safety, this will get worse.

It needs to be dealt with.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 7:46:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We are turning into Somalia.

It would be real funny if Wal-Mart just pulled out of Jacksonville altogether.

It's racist if stores move out of the ghetto. It creates a "food desert" and the poor unfortunate souls who live there have to survive on malt liquor and Church's fried chicken.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 7:48:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I honestly don't know how we ended up with an entire generation of feral children.. Welfare taking dads out of the picture didn't help, but where were their grandmothers and mothers? Why did the courts make it impossible to put them in prison? I mean, what the hell happened in the last 20 years?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Too many good men have done nothing.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 7:49:29 AM EDT
[#6]
This is why I want a Bradley 25mm gun would put my mind at ease
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 7:49:49 AM EDT
[#7]
20 years ago, I was wondering how bad it would get.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I wonder why this never happens in Idaho...

Great place to live, huh?

Having just been to Island Park a few weeks ago, I must say that Idaho has some very beautiful parts.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 7:55:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 7:56:06 AM EDT
[#10]

ha ha! Yup, that mall has gone downhill fast. I avoid it at all costs. Shame, it was a really nice area, only 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 7:56:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This is why they can't have nice things in the ghetto.

If you did, it wouldn't be called a ghetto...

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:00:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

To be honest, I'm surprised there wasn't more visible looting as is usually the common tie between these flash mob videos.  Yup, the only common tie...

just after camera cuts out prolly
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:00:50 AM EDT
[#13]
I wonder why the City of Gainesville never gets off da chizzle like this!
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:01:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If you are one of the decent poor bastards stuck in that walmart while this is happening, what do you do ?  

For me, i would run towards the back room and find a exit far away from them.  Most of us would be like a glow in the dark target if they started to get more violent after the food runs out.  

No point in grabbing your gun, or opening up the cabinets in the sporting good section. Sure you can take a few, but like a hoard of zombies, you better have a plan to run, and run fast...   You aren't going to be able to shoot all 300 of them.  

Might be a good chance they will take off after a few shots, but a majority might get in the mood for shredded white meat also.

I would grab a few LED TV's and stuff and walk out.

No one gonna expect a white guy to steal everything when that is going on!!!!
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:03:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you are one of the decent poor bastards stuck in that walmart while this is happening, what do you do ?  

For me, i would run towards the back room and find a exit far away from them.  Most of us would be like a glow in the dark target if they started to get more violent after the food runs out.  

No point in grabbing your gun, or opening up the cabinets in the sporting good section. Sure you can take a few, but like a hoard of zombies, you better have a plan to run, and run fast...   You aren't going to be able to shoot all 300 of them.  

Might be a good chance they will take off after a few shots, but a majority might get in the mood for shredded white meat also.

actually on the northside you would stand out like a glow stick at midnight

trust me, i know
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:03:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
[Seems to me that there's 600 parents in FL that need their asses kicked.

nah, only about 50 actually...
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:03:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I guess Wal-Mart is da club!

Not to make the mood too heavy or anything, but do you all have a plan for food, water, shelter, heat, first aid and protection when this stuff is happening on a biblical scale?

Note that a closet full of guns is not an entire plan, but just a small part of it.

I don't think I'll have a moral problem taking it from them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:08:05 AM EDT
[#19]
I swear I heard someone scream :

"This is for Treyvon"
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:09:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

trust me, i know

good looking out.... I would not wanna end up the white version of Rodney King...
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:09:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[Seems to me that there's 600 parents in FL that need their asses kicked.

nah, only about 50 actually...

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:13:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How did I know before even watching the video, that they were boys....

?
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:14:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

trust me, i know

good looking out.... I would not wanna end up the white version of Rodney King...

or a rerun of what happened to reginald denny

some of my friends (i'm in my 20's) think it's crazy that i carry everywhere

i doubt they will think i'm crazy after reading this news story.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#24]
In before next year.... when Sharpton and Jesse are crying that there are no jobs or businesses in the ghetto, and Michele SowBama declares black areas "food deserts".

If I ran Wally World I'd board up every single store in those areas.  They can buy overpriced BBQ chips with their EBT's from armed Koreans.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:19:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
300 youths, mob a Walmart, destroy inventory and carry out what they can and National news doesnt repot it.

happening all over the country..

welcome to the New Normal

If 3 people burst into your home and steal stuff, it is a home invasion.

If 300 people burst into your business and steal stuff, it is considered a youth prank.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:24:47 AM EDT
[#26]
I am surprised the frequency of these incidents is not higher.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:28:07 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Well now that they see that they can get away with it, just wait.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:32:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'd say it's pretty fucking high already! If you look, you can see a few new incidents per month.

Needs more M249, imo.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:33:45 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I couldn't tell. Was that the same Flash Mob that sang the Hallelujah Chorus in the food court?

Looked slightly different for some reason.

hehe...borrowed for Facebook.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#30]
What choke for flah mob? IC or just plain open?
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:41:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

they started this shit in Phily about 2 years ago.

I have to give Mayor Nutter some credit.

He said they weren't gonna deal with this shit and got strict as hell, arresting and fining the hell out of parents who kids were caught. They started a Curfew for minors.  

They put police out and around pretty heavily and they have Detectives monitoring social media to HEAD-OFF any upcoming events.  Police response time is pretty quick and since he said he wouldnt stand for this shit it has drastically died out.

So far....

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:46:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Isolated incident.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#33]
My wife and I were on South Street in Phily having a drink and doing some shopping 2 years ago.  well I was drinking, she was pregnant.

Anyway, as soon as we got home I turned on the News and saw the HUGE FLASH MOB RIOTS that happened on South street, right where we just left.

apparently and thankfully, we had just missed it.

I tell you what, I really dont know what I would have done or been able to do, because IT IS ILLEGAL FOR ME TO CARRY in Philly and I dont have a gun on me.

The little fuckers were pulling people out of cars and starting shit all up and down the street.

I dont know what I could have done, except run but with a pregnant wife????

Fuckers.  Glad it seems to have died down up here.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:48:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
That was just a training exercise for when Zimmerman gets found not guilty.

––or when the President loses the election.

I am afraid neither of these will happen.  

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:55:23 AM EDT
[#35]
long set of videos, but if you have time

THIS IS HOW PHILY PD delt with it.  BRAVO PHILY PD AND MAYOR NUTTER.

see what its like during a flash mob and the police clearing everyone out.

AGAIN, long. several parts 1-4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=HuXw3oNPx0k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_378026&v=sEl5e8XJh1E&feature=iv&src_vid=HuXw3oNPx0k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs18yk6TBZI&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_873838&src_vid=sEl5e8XJh1E

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:58:33 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have 4 toddlers.  If they're with me, there's little chance I'm getting out quickly.  If I had to shoot, I hope that with the first shot they all run off. ***ETA - the scumbags, not my kids.

Seems to me that there's 600 parents in FL that need their asses kicked.

More like 100 parents....

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:03:12 AM EDT
[#37]
TURN THE VOLUME DOWN ON THIS ONE>>>

But this was the night my wife and I was there and just missed it!!!!

HIT THE MUTE BUTTON BUT ATLEAST WATCH THE CHAOS>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&NR=1&v=sPR_iNmc-2Y

sorry but the only video i could find of that night..
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:04:53 AM EDT
[#38]
This happened twice last year in Milwaukee, beat white people was the theme Now with the cc laws this could get real ugly in a hurry here, I fear a riot. I'm glad we moved far away from the major cities.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Things are gonna get serious in this country. Sooner or later.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:08:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I honestly don't know how we ended up with an entire generation of feral children.. Welfare taking dads out of the picture didn't help, but where were their grandmothers and mothers? Why did the courts make it impossible to put them in prison? I mean, what the hell happened in the last 20 years?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Too many good men have done nothing.

Do something and the system makes sure you are made an example of.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:13:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That's not a flash mob. A flash mob shows up in a park and does the Macarena in unison. That is just a large group of looting thugs.

Also, IBTL on some of the comments made.

This seems to fit the bill:

ri·ot noun \ˈrī-ət
Definition of RIOT
1archaic a : profligate behavior : debauchery b : unrestrained revelry c : noise, uproar, or disturbance made by revelers
2a : public violence, tumult, or disorder b : a violent public disorder; specifically : a tumultuous disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled together and acting with a common intent
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:19:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's not a flash mob. A flash mob shows up in a park and does the Macarena in unison. That is just a large group of looting thugs.

Also, IBTL on some of the comments made.

This seems to fit the bill:

ri·ot noun \ˈrī-ət
Definition of RIOT
1archaic a : profligate behavior : debauchery b : unrestrained revelry c : noise, uproar, or disturbance made by revelers
2a : public violence, tumult, or disorder b : a violent public disorder; specifically : a tumultuous disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled together and acting with a common intent

Yep.  I would use that video and any others that are on the web to identify and charge every single on of those savages.  Walmart security is going to have to start taking tactical shooting classes.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:24:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This happened twice last year in Milwaukee, beat white people was the theme Now with the cc laws this could get real ugly in a hurry here, I fear a riot. I'm glad we moved far away from the major cities.

Running out of places to move to. We'll have to stand our ground, eventually.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:31:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Needs more keltec weilding old dudes in orange hats and whit socks.  

In all seriousness, it looks much like any other Ghetto Mart on welfare payday.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:31:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Same thing happened to my local Albertsons a month ago. A bunch of urban folk came to the area using public transportation, and left doing the same. There is a reason the towns on the outskirts don't want MAX coming to their town; it still gets forced on them though.

I shop at that Albertsons somewhat frequently and OC there on occasion. I'm glad I wasn't around when it happened.

The thing is, that store is in a low crime area. Stuff like that never happens around here. Flash mobs aren't limited to the ghetto.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Flash-mob-targets-Troutdale-Albertsons-store-159463245.html
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Yq6pBEMOg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_378026&v=sEl5e8XJh1E&feature=iv&src_vid=HuXw3oNPx0k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs18yk6TBZI&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_873838&src_vid=sEl5e8XJh1E

I didn't see too much "delt with it" .
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:34:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Two Words. Belt Fed.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:36:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Yq6pBEMOg

gotta watch the other 3 videos.  I couldnt embed them.

shit is long and boring, but the cops charge in on horse, foot, van and cars snatching people up and running them off.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Oh, that's pretty much the norm for Jacksonville. Just another example of someone filming something and acting like it's a big deal.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Gee, I wonder where the negative stereotypes for young people come from?   Could it just be possible that they themselves are creating these stereotypes?   I understand that lots of young people often act like idiots, but they then make themselves look even dummer by doing things like this then later bitching about why people aren't justified of having stereotyped views of them.  I think they just gave everyone the justification.

When I used to live near Portland, Oregon, residents south of Portland in Milwaukie, and Clackamas would regularly vote down the politicians attempts to get approval for bringing in tram lines by huge margins.  Then the politicians would essentially shrug their shoulders and put in the tram lines anyhow.  No wonder people don't want to make it easier for low lifes to get to their part of town.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top