Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:10:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate finding a tick on my dog and trying to remove it.  My family and I go hiking every week and have to check ourselves out before we leave.  This year has been one of the worst for ticks thus far.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:10:54 PM EDT
[#2]

mind sharing the details?

where did mr. no-shoulders come from? how did you get him?  think he'll make it (secondary infection from so many bites likely?)

edit: i back tracked the url.  here is the thread.

ya'll check this out:

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:18:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Ticks are one of the few things on earth that, if they became extinct tomorrow,  nobody would object at all no matter what any likely consequences

this might bring to the global ecology.

CJ
Link Posted: 7/7/2012 9:45:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn nature, you scary!
Link Posted: 7/7/2012 9:46:43 AM EDT
[#7]
That skeeves the living shit out of me. ::shudder::
Link Posted: 7/7/2012 9:47:47 AM EDT
[#8]
no
Link Posted: 7/7/2012 9:55:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
http://www.kazak.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/dogtick1.jpg

you're welcome!

actually, i'd rather deal with ticks than freakin' fleas.  also, psa: googling "tick infestation" will make you lose your lunch!

I don't think I will google that, I might want to go outside,or sleep sometime in the next 5 years or so.................

Link Posted: 7/7/2012 10:05:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I hate finding a tick on my dog and trying to remove it.  My family and I go hiking every week and have to check ourselves out before we leave. This year has been one of the worst for ticks thus far.

That's because down here, winter never showed up to kill them off.
Link Posted: 7/7/2012 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#11]
If you got a serious tick problem in your yard, buy yourself a couple of chickens and let them loose in the yard.
Link Posted: 7/7/2012 2:41:00 PM EDT
[#12]
My solution for ticks is simple GASOLINE LOTS AND LOTS OF GASOLINE!

Link Posted: 7/7/2012 2:44:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Christ I do not wish that misery on any living thing.
Link Posted: 7/7/2012 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Why in the hell isn't that thing on fire?

No shit!! I'd burn the whole damn lot!!!

Link Posted: 7/7/2012 2:47:58 PM EDT
[#15]
It may have been a dumb thing to do but whatever....

We were camping one time in Kentucky and there were ticks everywhere. Everytime you stopped even around camp you had one on you crawling. I got tired of the shit so as I found them, I removed my Sig Mosquito, placed the tick in the barrel, pointed in a safe direction, safety off, BOOM! My friend and I did this for a short while. We were as safe as we could be about it and it was awesome.

I hate ticks worse than spiders and snakes at least those two try to leave you alone, ticks seek you out. Fuckers.
Link Posted: 7/7/2012 2:48:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top