Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 58
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

She was fat, but I fucked her anyway!

Hahaha!  At least it was at her house.  Don't tell her where you live.

lol.  She gave two really good BJs.  It was worth it even if I didn't get laid twice.

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The secret to getting laid is having very low standards.

Sig material right there.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 12:42:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I met one online was a super cool chick, x bartender blonde that was a sophisticated country girl. She was actually prettier than her pics.  She wanted to 'take it slow' so I held off on the throttle.  After almost a month of spending all our free time together including staying up all night looking out over the lake and drinking she said it was time and told me I needed to get a bottle of a certain tequila and some oranges.  We spent the weekend in bed and Sunday morning after she drained my nads again I told her she was the best and her response was to look at the ceiling and say that she just got another bad boy's number.   And that was it.  She turned into a distant, cold bitch.  She did reveal to me later that she 'had issues.' Two years later I noticed she not only was still running her same internet ad she was one of those rare women that gets younger in time.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://pics.pof.com/dating/90/24/xf51sdndng_163984332.jpg

Wrap your head around this: .

just a little note on this...
If a girl ever refers to herself as a bitch and is proud of it
or wears clothes referring to her being a bitch.....
dont even bother. may as well wear clothes that say "I fail at anything long term"
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

dont even bother. may as well wear clothes that say "I fail at anything long term"

You think fail if that blob ever sat on your face.

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 12:53:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Well most of the tub o lards on POF will let you keep their Sootikin as a memento of your date with them.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 12:54:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
The pics are not loading........

It doesn't sound like pictures would be a good idea.  

Go to POF and search for women in your area.  Believe it or not, they're exactly that fat and repulsive all over America; it's not unique to just your AO.

eta:  I search and this chick was one of the first matches.

http://pics.plentyoffish.com/dating/118/83/mragg5it0j_214643972.jpg

Wrap your head around this:  These are her GOOD pictures.  The ones where she is the hottest.  If you meet her in real life, she will almost certainly be fatter.

Thats OBESE not fat!
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 12:57:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I have had some luck with OkCupid, I had one girl who was smokin hot, 36E boobies with a size 2 waist, freak in bed. She had the crazy though.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 12:57:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go to POF and search for women in your area.  Believe it or not, they're exactly that fat and repulsive all over America; it's not unique to just your AO.

Wrap your head around this:  These are her GOOD pictures.  The ones where she is the hottest.  If you meet her in real life, she will almost certainly be fatter.

Let me guess....she considers herself to be "athletic"??

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well most of the tub o lards on POF will let you keep their Sootikin as a memento of your date with them.

F#$% F#$% F#$5 I was just thinking about that thread and how I couldn't remember the word...and I was happy about that...then I read this
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Internet dating is like backwards bizarro world.  Last girl I met from online said she wanted to take things really slow.  This was right after we had sex on the first date.  

That means she didn't want you to get clingy to her and call her all the time just because you two had sex.  She wants to keep it casual.  Pretty easy to understand when you look at their actions first and then think about what she is saying.

As I had imagined.  There's just something about a woman that comes over for sex on day one that screams, "I am not a keeper, enjoy the fun while it lasts."  Not to mention she lives over in Lake Charles, by Texas, and I'm in Mississippi. It was definitely a fun weekend of house sitting at my Dad's place.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#13]
double tap
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:03:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Weeble Wobbles are kinda athletic.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:10:14 PM EDT
[#15]
I just checked that site out as i had never heard of it.  I've been married for 11 years now so internet dating was in it's infancy the last time I was single.  After seeing the women in my area that post there I think masturbation would probably be a better way to go.    I live on the coast and back in the day we called those girls "harbor hogs".
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#16]
This thread caused me to browse POF for a minute and one of the first profiles to pop up was a woman in Houston going by K9Lover. This is her opening line: Looking for people that would like to get me knotted. If you don't know what that is please move on. I am moving to the Houston area very soon and am serious about this. The bigger your dog is the better!!    
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't be preposterous. She's obviously 'average'.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Women are very different, even strange. I have one female friend that will lament about not getting dates, then when I ask about online stuff she says, "yeah I have a profile and have had tons of messages, but I dunno." She has no reason to not message dudes back, or take a look at their profile. She just doesn't. Then gripes about it.

It's the whole No means Yes and Yes means No thing.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I haven't seen many fish there but I've seen pods of whales.

+1

I used it once or twice,  but its like a cow farm.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:28:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

damn son
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
In my experience, POF has a much lower rate of return on sent messages and fewer girls who will meet in real life.  Good news is that when one does agree to meet, she will bang on the first date.  Match on the other hand is a complete gold mine.  It probably has something to do with the fact that the girls are paying to be there and don't want to waste their time and money.  Match girls tend to be a few notches up on the quality ladder and will usually meet after 2 to 3 messages.  Bedding a match girl will take 2 to 3 dates.  So, in true arfcom fashion, get both.

Plenty o horse girls / gold diggers on match.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#23]
I asked 10 girls if they wanted to hangout in my rape dungeon.

I fucked two of them.

My profile did not even have a pic, I texted it to them.

I guess they thought I was funny.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:42:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
One thing I have to figure out, is a few of the women I had messaging me back and forth seemed to just stop dead in their tracks as soon as I wanted to meet up or get a number to text. Everything was good and playful up until I tried to make meeting in real life happen.

Their husbands wouldn't approve?

From what I've seen this is the answer. It's all fun and good until you threaten the home/paycheck. Then you gotta go!

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 1:50:54 PM EDT
[#25]
women that search for dick online are bad news,theres a reason bud. stay away
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 2:13:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This thread caused me to browse POF for a minute and one of the first profiles to pop up was a woman in Houston going by K9Lover. This is her opening line: Looking for people that would like to get me knotted. If you don't know what that is please move on. I am moving to the Houston area very soon and am serious about this. The bigger your dog is the better!!    

I am not sure what that means, but I anticipate it to be worthy of
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 2:16:16 PM EDT
[#27]
If your just trolling these sites for sex why don't you just use one of the"adult" ones?
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#28]
A few weeks back my former roommate came over one night when i moved to a city closer to where he lives, after not seeing him for a couple years he keeps talking about this online website for meeting girls.  He showed me the site POF and told me stories of the girls hes gotten from there.  We are in our late 20s but he is getting 40+ year old surgically enhanced women, some I would mess with others i wouldnt want to look at.  We bar hoped that night to several popular places in the city and couldnt find any with a good ratio of guys and girls so we came back to my place to sit and drink ourselves to the drunk level at home to not worry about driving drunk... and he ends up leaving to go sleep with a girl he had just messaged on there.  I have been meaning to get on it but i wouldnt want my co-workers/family stumbling across my picture i would never hear the end of it.

He had some rules he followed like no taking them back to his place always hers and no messing with one that has kids as they might be more likely to go crazy

if anybody is good at these types of website please post up some hints for us new guys this could be a very valuable thread....
like rule # 1 never bring them back to your place,
rule#2 meet in a public place so you can scope them out first and abandon the mission if the objective is narsty

i always worry about STDs i guess i would need to check the dates before using just to make sure and always supply my own...ive heard horror stories of my friends hooking up with girls that are trying to get pregnant and do freaky things to accomplish there goal with any man
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The fact that she has the word "Bitch" bedazzled on her moo moo makes little difference in her case.She looks like she ate Tony Romo and Miles Austin.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 2:32:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

F#$% F#$% F#$5 I was just thinking about that thread and how I couldn't remember the word...and I was happy about that...then I read this

Yeah kinda like a bad game of tag you're it. Because the last time there was a thread on this I was like what the hell is a sootikin. Then I was Oh please for the love of god let me unlearn this now!
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Anyone want an 18 year old housewife to leach off you and be her "real man"?

i'm emily i'm 18 i have a 9 month old baby girl i love being a mom! for now i'm a stay home mom i'm just on this pof thing for fun looking for some new friends and maybe the (MAN) of my dreams ha someone that wants to have fun with me be my best friend has no drama that will fall in love with me and my baby and will marry me someday :) i love hanging out love music really like country music chinese food and sweet foods are the best! i like cooking and cleaning i love to get all dressed up to just stay home and watch a movie or to go out really i just want to be a cute housewive and have a family and have someone that really loves me i just want a real man! well now i'm a pretty good person get to know me :)

Still waiting for pictures of the OPs date......
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#32]
My wife died of a sudden heart attack 12 years ago. This is why I have avoided web sites like POF and others similar. There's s#$%& out there that penicillin (sp?) won't touch. You just as well play russian roulette with all chambers loaded and stick Mr. Happy in an electrical outlet.. Dumb shits!

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/22621928/detail.html

Search for sentencing this past april, or some month. Dumbass people couldn't get laid in a Tiajuana whorehouse with a fist full of $100 dollar bills.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 2:37:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

http://pics.plentyoffish.com/dating/118/81/fc43crbimy_215143722-2.jpg

i'm emily i'm 18 i have a 9 month old baby girl i love being a mom! for now i'm a stay home mom i'm just on this pof thing for fun looking for some new friends and maybe the (MAN) of my dreams ha someone that wants to have fun with me be my best friend has no drama that will fall in love with me and my baby and will marry me someday :) i love hanging out love music really like country music chinese food and sweet foods are the best! i like cooking and cleaning i love to get all dressed up to just stay home and watch a movie or to go out really i just want to be a cute housewive and have a family and have someone that really loves me i just want a real man! well now i'm a pretty good person get to know me :)

-Red hair

-crazy eyes

-18 yo

-has a kid

-wants to be a house wife already

110% batshit crazy right there
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 2:40:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

-Red hair  
-crazy eyes
-18 yo
-has a kid
-wants to be a house wife already

110% batshit crazy right there

Yeah but does she put out....its all some here care about.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 2:51:38 PM EDT
[#35]
You got laid, it is just that an observer would say you were harpooning a whale.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 2:57:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Lol this thread is tits..

Iv done some online dating in the past.. Had the most luck on POF and OKcupid.. The saying cameras add 10 lbs, is fucking false.. More like hides 30+ lbs.
If you ever get the number of the chick ur hollering at ALWAYS ask for right now pics at random.. Iv leaned that girls post pics of themselves when they were younger and more fit then they currently are.

Also my current girlfriend I met through a friend and she is amazing.. All the women I dated from POF and okcupid are bat shit crazy all 100% of them.. If you see a hottie on one of them site there is a reason why a sexy ass chick is turning to online dating... It's because everyone knows how fucking physco she is in person..

My best "run" was with this check who yes was plump but good lord, best sex ever.. Had
To cut her lose due to the fact she was getting to serious and I was still hiding her from my friends.

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 2:58:48 PM EDT
[#37]
i think i heard the ones that say i dont want any drama are the ones that show up a week or two later screaming in the middle of a weekday night so your neighbors know things about you they would rather sleep than hear.

that girl is cute in that picture i wonder if its really her or a guy in a van trying to kidnap people for their skin
maybe the poster of that should look her up and see

some of the POF adds kinda made me sad as I read thinking about how some people have been treated like door mats, but then for those people to put that information out to the public they must be crazy
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:01:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I asked 10 girls if they wanted to hangout in my rape dungeon.

I fucked two of them.

My profile did not even have a pic, I texted it to them.

I guess they thought I was funny.

I always wondered if you'd have better luck going for broke, like that.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:02:10 PM EDT
[#39]
It should be called Plenty of Fatties!
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#40]
I guess I got lucky. I met my wife on POF and we've been together almost 7 years and it's been great......I talked to a bunch before that and the ones that interested me the most lived far off. Some came off as pretty slutty, but that's not what I was  looking for....(Not into one night stands)
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:04:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Translated: I'm a hurricane of drama, I want you for your money, I will party my ass off, and I'll fuck your best friend.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:06:42 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:08:53 PM EDT
[#43]
All chicks are loony but the ones on these dating websites are more driven to share it.
As for all of them being fat, have you looked at the female public in general?
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:12:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://salemsgyrosandsubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/chocolate-cake.jpg

She ain't fat now, but she will be. She has youth on her side, at the moment.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
All chicks are loony but the ones on these dating websites are more driven to share it.

Yup, They ALL are crazy. Every woman I've ever known in my life (with the exception of maybe my granma) had "issues".

My mother,my wife, my ex-wife, my daughters, ex-GF's, friends.....all of them were nuts.

The only thing you can hope for is that your next one is less nuttier than your last one.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:18:39 PM EDT
[#46]

So, I just went to that site, did a local search.

First pic that came up was a fat gal... eating!

You can't make this up.

Why be fat, and have as your profile pic one of you schowing down on food?
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:19:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, They ALL are crazy. Every woman I've ever known in my life (with the exception of maybe my granma) had "issues".

My mother,my wife, my ex-wife, my daughters, ex-GF's, friends.....all of them were nuts.

The only thing you can hope for is that your next one is less nuttier than your last one.

There's a commonality to your relationships, and I'll leave it to you to put two and two together.

I'm cursed, in that I know too many women that aren't crazy. In fact I know enough of them, that I often wonder if maybe I'm crazy.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So, I just went to that site, did a local search.

First pic that came up was a fat gal... eating!

You can't make this up.

Why be fat, and have as your profile pic one of you showing down on food?

Like the "want to see my rape dungeon?" thing earlier (well, maybe not exactly like that, since he was obviously going for shock value and comedy), I kind of wonder if being brutally honest works better.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

http://salemsgyrosandsubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/chocolate-cake.jpg

She ain't fat now, but she will be. She has youth on her side, at the moment.

eh, she had a kid and is still skinny.  plus she doesn't look like the girls with the "im gonna gain a shit ton of weight" cheeks.

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 3:27:09 PM EDT
[#50]
There's "Plenty of Fish" because most of em get thrown back, and for good reason.
Page / 58
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top