[#2]

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 6:32:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how they taste.

Well, if she's 90...depends.

how do you know how Depends tastes?
Oh, and this has been covered in great detail on arfcom TWICE before and I think you guys are blocking it out of your minds for some reason.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 6:42:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pussy-cat, Pussy-cat where have you been?
I've been to London to look at the Queen.
Pussy-cat, Pussy-cat, what did you there?
I frightened a little mouse under a her chair.

Great, just great. Ruin something else for me, if you don't mind.

Damn.

But on a happy note, now that damn song makes more sense. Just hope my 5 year old doesn't ask.

ByteTheBullet   (-:
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 7:25:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Before this thread, I would have thought that was a term of endearment. Thank you all so very much for a factoid that has in no way made my life richer.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Au contraire sir, now you can pass that knowledge on.

Mr. Jones, while your wife was under the anaesthetic we decided to go ahead and remove her sootikin. There were no complications and we expect her to make a full recovery. We tell you this so that you won't be alarmed if you go looking for it and find that it's missing.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 7:31:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Sprinkle a little salt and a dab of mustert on em and they aint that bad. It's an all natural and junk.

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 7:38:19 AM EDT
[#7]
So, who here is going to use "sootikins" as their new pet-name for their wife, and see how long it takes (if ever) for her to figure out it's a real word, and what its definition is?
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 7:39:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So, who here is going to use "sootikins" as their new pet-name for their wife, and see how long it takes (if ever) for her to figure out it's a real word, and what its definition is?

I don't know.....but I'll have the guest room ready.

Link Posted: 6/29/2012 7:41:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You fuckers are sick.

Yep.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 7:42:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Mmm...sootikins...

I was gonna guess dingleberries.
Link Posted: 6/29/2012 7:42:41 AM EDT
[#11]
I am into historical facts but we are not going to do this one.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top