Magpul ASAP sling mount
Magpul ACS stock
Magpul MOE+ grip
Vickers sling
JP trigger springs
BCM Gunfighter charging handle
Surefire G2 light
Tactical Machine nickel boron match grade bolt

Used rifle, ACOG is from 04, gun has roughly 8K thorugh it, maybe 1K on the TM bolt and cosmetically in nice condition.

I'm thinking $1700?

Asking for my neighbors friends hairdressers cousins lesbian lover
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 4:48:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Mega upper
Megal lower
14.5" barrel w/perm attached 51t AAC black out
12" LaRue rail
SOG VFG
Trijicon TA01-NSN ACOG
Magpul ASAP sling mount
Magpul ACS stock
Magpul MOE+ grip
Vickers sling
JP trigger springs
Surefire G2 light

Used rifle, ACOG is from 04, gun has roughly 8K thorugh it, maybe 1K on the TM bolt and cosmetically in nice condition.

I'm thinking $1700?

Don't know about price, maybe a tad high? but I'd like some pics of the lesbian! unless she resembles Rosie O'Donnell

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 4:50:05 AM EDT
[#2]
1100 or 1200 if you want to actually sell it. Other wise take it apart and sell it bit by bit, may get slightly more.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 4:51:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Rick Harrison will give you $50 for it.

$1700 might get the right person who knows and appreciates what's in it.  Most are looking for a functional rifle and all those bells and whistles won't mean anything to them, thus they won't want to pay for them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 4:52:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mega upper
Megal lower
14.5" barrel w/perm attached 51t AAC black out
12" LaRue rail
SOG VFG
Trijicon TA01-NSN ACOG
Magpul ASAP sling mount
Magpul ACS stock
Magpul MOE+ grip
Vickers sling
JP trigger springs
Surefire G2 light

I'm thinking $1700?

Don't know about price, maybe a tad high? but I'd like some pics of the lesbian! unless she resembles Rosie O'Donnell

She's a flannel wearing lesbian
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 4:56:26 AM EDT
[#5]
$1700 seems like a good deal for someone looking for all that stuff , but like mentioned above , probably get it sold quicker by parting it out for the same $$$
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 5:07:52 AM EDT
[#6]
sell the rifle not the package. you're not a car dealer

split the optic, light, v-grip & sling and sell them separately.

As for the rifle. 8K rounds thru it already? Maybe $800. Maybe.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 5:30:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 5:33:29 AM EDT
[#8]
If the lesbian doesn't buy it your better off parting that thing out.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 5:33:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

..so that is where I went wrong...a team member can't ask these sort of questions without getting locked and warning(s) from staff, but it is ok to ask for lesbians.

Got it.

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 5:58:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

As funny as it sounds she's been too good of a rifle to part out, I'd hate to see it taken apart sitting in the safe
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 6:20:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
1100 or 1200 if you want to actually sell it. Other wise take it apart and sell it bit by bit, may get slightly more.

Yep.

You'd be a billion times better off just selling the rifle for $1000 or $1100 and selling the optics separate.

It's too bad the suppressor mount is permanently attached cause I'd take that off and sell it separate too.

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 6:21:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

As funny as it sounds she's been too good of a rifle to part out, I'd hate to see it taken apart sitting in the safe

If you don't take it apart then somebody else is going to. You'll be lucky to find somebody that wants their rifle setup exactly like you do.

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 6:21:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Sell the ACOG separately.

Selling AR's is not an easy or profitable task anymore.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 6:23:40 AM EDT
[#14]
OP, your pics aren't loading. Can you fix that?
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 6:25:14 AM EDT
[#15]
8k rounds through a chrome lined barrel isn't anything.  

8k on a single bolt is alot, but not outside of reason.

8k on a rifle could be 5 training courses/15 days on the range.  External visible wear could be minimal.

Bottom line:  Drastically discounting an AR because it has 8k round through it really isn't warranted.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 6:25:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

..so that is where I went wrong...a team member can't ask these sort of questions without getting locked and warning(s) from staff, but it is ok to ask for lesbians.

Got it.

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 6:27:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You wouldn't know it by looking at the EE. Always plenty of high priced AR's in there!

To be completely honest, if I had a nice AR that I wanted to sell that had a bunch of accessories on it, the last place I'd put it is the arfcom EE. You've got people here that will spend all day searching the net to save $2 on a forward grip and they will nickle and dime you to death on a big purchase like that since they will figure out where they can get each piece and part for the lowest possible cost on the planet.

I'd try to sell it to someone locally face to face. People are out buying AR's every day from Bass Pro, Cabelas, Academy that have just a rail and cheap optic on there for over $1000. All you have to do is catch one of those people and you'll get a good price for your stuff. It'll never happen in the EE, you'll get the lowest price they can find for each part plus some more off since it's used.

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 6:30:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

8k on a rifle could be 5 training courses/15 days on the range.  External visible wear could be minimal.

Bottom line:  Drastically discounting an AR because it has 8k round through it really isn't warranted.

So you're saying her price is too cheap?

I added everything up (using $700 as a base AR price) and it came up to around $2600 for all new parts.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 6:31:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Op doesn't say barrel is chrome lined.

I have a barrel on one of our demo guns with 5k on it that has no trace of rifling left.

T

Quoted:

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 6:35:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The ACOG would go quick but then it's hard to sell ARs now a days, no one wants this rifle sitting around without optics, Hell the cops just busted 3 places in my area for bathsalt sales.

Zombies dude, zombies.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 6:36:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I have a barrel on one of our demo guns with 5k on it that has no trace of rifling left.

T

Quoted:

Yes it's chrome lined and I have replced the bolt.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 6:37:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're saying her price is too cheap?

I added everything up (using $700 as a base AR price) and it came up to around $2600 for all new parts.

What I'm saying is your price is fair to somebody who wants all of what you have.  I'm betting the number of people who want all of that are few.

If you don't find that person, you will probably have to take less to sell it as a package.

You will get people, as you see here, that are willing to discount that $2600 worth of stuff to $800 based solely on round count.

To be fair, that poster advised selling off some of the items, but you still would have a rifle retailing in the $1200-1500 range stripped.

8k rounds does not warrant a 30-40% discount, IMO.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 6:44:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The instant you decided to sell it, you needed to take emotion out of the equation.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 7:05:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Part it out.

Optic,  600
upper with or without BC.  800-900 maybe 1k
lower or strip and stash the lower and sell off the grip, stock, tube assm.  350-400 or parts for 100-150 and keep lower
Light 50-60 with mount

something like that, Then go get that Scar H
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 7:07:30 AM EDT
[#25]
That's a VERY fair deal for someone to buy.

Put some ads out there and see what happens.

You aren't ripping anyone off with that price IMHO!!

Fuck, I just put a lower together with a better trigger, etc., and bought a Colt 6940 upper I purchased from an online dealer.  If you had listed that before I did all that I would have bought it!!
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 7:08:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Since when is 8000 rounds a lot?
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 7:14:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

T

Quoted:

Yes it's chrome lined and I have replced the bolt.

Fuck, this deal is sounding better and better as I read this thread.

Why in the heck didn't you offer this before I just did what I did with a new Colt 6940 carbine!!??

Link Posted: 6/24/2012 7:22:33 AM EDT
[#28]
I'll give you a $100 gift card for it
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 7:51:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since when is 8000 rounds a lot?

I didn't say it was a lot. It's a lot more than none, though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 7:55:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Sorry - threads like this are not allowed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top