9/18/2014 11:03:27 AM
Page:  / 2
Next Page  
Author
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 4:29:49 PM
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
You know, heavy doses of CHL would fix these bath salt idiots PDQ.

Fear of arrest is one thing. Fear that some honest citizen is going to shoot you in the face when you're high as shit is another altogether.

But that fear would require rational though; something which severe intoxication/hallucination rarely results in.
Some people claim to want to hear others views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.
stangboy555
Keeping the Faith
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 4:35:18 PM
[Last Edit: 6/12/2012 4:35:56 PM by stangboy555]

Originally Posted By 1911greg:
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:
Originally Posted By colesteele:
Is this "Bath Salt" something used for bathing and being used as a drug or is this an illegal drug named "Bath Salt"?

Lol its an illicit drug. When all this first started I was so confused as to why people were smoking epsom.

I don't know about other states, but its perfectly legal in CA and a ton of people are getting jacked up on it.

The Feds just banned it.

For the other guys, it's a drug that's only called "Bath Salts" because of the way it looks, it's not actual Bath Salt. People get "naked" because it raises their internal temps to very high levels.
RevDeadCorpse
Zombie Wrangler
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 4:35:50 PM
An armed playground is a polite playground.
"Sooner or later, you have to stand your ground. Whether anyone else does or not." - Michael Badnarik
shack357
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 4:36:16 PM
Originally Posted By runfrumu:
Bath salts have been around for a couple of years that I know of, but now, all at once, they are making people doing crazier shit than they have done previously?

Whats the deal, more people using it, so more likely that already unstable people are using them and doing the crazy shit? Or has the crazy shit in the past not been reported? Or have these fuckers got a bad batch of this stuff?

I hadn't heard of them at all until a highschool kid smoked some a couple years ago and killed himself. Suddenly it was all over the radio. Hey, free advertising for the makers. I'll bet sales surged when people found out about the new drug they'rd been trying to ban("ban this drug" is like saying "this isn't illegal yet").
shack357
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 4:37:47 PM
Is this "Bath Salt" something used for bathing and being used as a drug or is this an illegal drug named "Bath Salt"?

It came out and they sold it under the name "bath salts" and marked it "not for human consumption" to get around drug approval requirements. It worked for a couple years.
SkagSig40
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 4:39:41 PM
Hey he way just enjoying something that should be 100% legal. Drugs are great and do no harm to anyone and should be legal for all to enjoy!
RR_Broccoli
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 4:41:20 PM

It's a euphemism. If anything, they might look bit like one another. (I don't know, I have never seen either.)

Sorta like "dropping the kids off at the pool" doesn't mean going to an aquatic facility with one's offspring. Sorta like "I saw a squid wipe out on his bike" doesn't mean an actual cephalopod was on a scooter, and when I say "my guns were lost in a boating accident" I don't actually mean that, I mean they aren't getting turned over and I'll claim I don't know where they are.

"Bath Salts" was a way to label something that's soon to be illegal in it's current formulation as something normal so it doesn't set off suspicions of people who don't know about it already.
If you want a warning shot, wear a vest.
Banditman
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 4:41:30 PM
What do we call these people? bath heads, salt heads or BS heads?
Let us never forget, government has no resources of its own. Government can only give to us what it has previously taken from us.
mamasboy
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 4:47:59 PM
[Last Edit: 6/12/2012 5:06:34 PM by mamasboy]
Originally Posted By JINXR:
What the fuck is going on in Florida??????

I say it's time to FO

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AqsxR5UWyW4/TidTxMpK8sI/AAAAAAAAAkU/5woXXNuVt9U/s1600/bugs-florida.gif

Make the cut near Orlando. North Florida is really south Georgia.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I AM NOT PROUD OF MY COUNTRY.
Willmar
Something pithy this way comes. Hopefully.
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 4:48:45 PM
Originally Posted By RED_5:
Originally Posted By Javak:

Info

OHHhhhh, ok. thanks

Nobody likes poser pirates. - LarryThePirate

Don't let anyone tell you labradoodles don't shed. Ask me how I know.
FunYun1983
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 4:49:02 PM

Originally Posted By Banditman:
What do we call these people? bath heads, salt heads or BS heads?

Zombies seems the most appropriate.
mamasboy
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 5:03:08 PM
Originally Posted By 1911greg:
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:

Lol its an illicit drug. When all this first started I was so confused as to why people were smoking epsom.

I don't know about other states, but its perfectly legal in CA and a ton of people are getting jacked up on it.

I can understand that for CA.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I AM NOT PROUD OF MY COUNTRY.
JINXR
I've got a problem for your solution
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 5:03:45 PM
Originally Posted By mamasboy:
Originally Posted By JINXR:
What the fuck is going on in Florida??????

I say it's time to FO

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AqsxR5UWyW4/TidTxMpK8sI/AAAAAAAAAkU/5woXXNuVt9U/s1600/bugs-florida.gif

Make the near Orlando. North Florida is really south Georgia.

No we should do it all. It's the only way to be sure.

"I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism." - K. Powers
METT-T
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 5:07:18 PM
STOP BEING PASSIVE CONSUMERS OF NEWS, YOU JACKASSES.

What's the story? Upstanding pillar of the community sniffs bath salts, strips himself naked, and sets off to rape toddlers?

Or how about in this article, where the guy's described as a "haggard junky" who was "half naked," 'cause, well, you can see in the video that he's actually wearing, well, shorts.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/half-naked-man-high-bath-salts-stalks-3-year-old-miami-playground-cops-article-1.1094056?localLinksEnabled=false

Of course, just wearing shorts and getting into water to cool yourself is currently associated in popular media mythology with having taken bath salts. Traditionally, of course it's also associated with "being hot," which in turn is also associated with "Miami" and "summer."

How about this version of the story: "Fucked up bum makes lewd comments to passerby"? That's not going to get you much time on Nancy Grace, is it?

"Bath salts" sound to me like the new plastic pistol.

Look out, fucking bath salts!

Ghost271911
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 8:47:20 PM

Fear of arrest is one thing. Fear that some honest citizen is going to shoot you in the face when you're high as shit is another altogether.

You sir do you have a news letter that I may subscribe to?
HRomberg: :If you pay people to do nothing, don't be pissed if they do a lot of it.
Bullitt3401
Let us Prey
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 8:54:18 PM

I keep thinking that, too.

Florida is supposed to be "The Gunshine State," dammit.

-Scott
Psalm 109:8
bonnevillain
Hot Rodder
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 9:48:48 PM
"believed to be" on bath salts. He could "believe to be" whatever the media and the cops what him to be on.
H.A.T.E.
hot rodders against the environmentalists.

www.facebook.com/bonnevillains.custom
Ox6603
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 9:54:43 PM
Originally Posted By wmounts:
You'd think that more people would use this particular thought process, wouldn't you?

Having to explain that mangled motherfucker to the cops would be a major inconvenience in my day.

Nah, pretty sure "I thought he was going to eat my face" is now an automatic good shoot. (Disclaimer: not valid in NY and CA)
mcculver5
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 10:06:17 PM
Shoot to slide stop.

Reload and evaluate.
Originally Posted By FLAL1A:
"Pretty much the only thing that keeps me paying my taxes and not turning my house into a chickenshit particle board and stucco compound is the fact that the police occasionally kill douchebag criminals in comical ways.
EFB16ACRX
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 10:09:52 PM
The girl’s mother told police that she and her daughter had entered the park at 20th Avenue and NE 168th street and were headed to the tot lot when they saw Schuyler lying on a park bench. The woman said the man was completely naked and his genitals were exposed.

She told police she tried to walk past the man, but said he stood up, exposed his genitals to the girl.

well theres your goddamn problem. stupid bitch is responsible for a child is whats scary.
Posted By John_Wayne777:
I'M THE GIANT RAPE BANANA! YOU'RE NEXT!!!
EFB16ACRX
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 10:10:12 PM
Ok, I'm just going to say it:

If you're approaching a playground/park/store/church/whatthefuckever and between it and you there's a naked dude on a bench, YOU TURN THE FUCK AROUND AND GET THE FUCK AWAY.

You do NOT walk past hoping the fucker won't see you.

i posted before i read your post.
Posted By John_Wayne777:
I'M THE GIANT RAPE BANANA! YOU'RE NEXT!!!
madmathew
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 10:17:04 PM

Ok, I'm just going to say it:

If you're approaching a playground/park/store/church/whatthefuckever and between it and you there's a naked dude on a bench, YOU TURN THE FUCK AROUND AND GET THE FUCK AWAY.

You do NOT walk past hoping the fucker won't see you.

I don't know if he had been smoking bath salts or not but when the guy wearing women's clothes showed up at the playground I knew it was time to go. Nothing good would come of it.
No crime is so great as daring to excel. -Winston Churchill
BustinCaps
LustinFaps
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 10:19:59 PM
[Last Edit: 6/12/2012 10:20:32 PM by BustinCaps]
They were only named and marketed as bath salts in a "wink wink" effort to dodge the inevitable ban. When someone huffs duster, the manufacturer rightfully says "We can't help how people use our products!" The "Bath Salts" label is a disingenuous use of that same argument.

Now that they banned these, it's off to the races to make the next temporarily legal compound. Eventually, some legi-tard will come up with an ingenius new way of categorizing something as illegal that causes all sorts of common and useful stuff to become illegal as well.

The good news is someday these shady chemists will create something that causes the user to die one year after use without any signs before hand. Waves of idiots will dissappear by their own hand. Playgrounds, homeless people, and cops will be safe again, until the next generation of nutjobs starts smoking pure shit and the cycle starts anew.

"If we have been evolving for millions of years the leftover bones would cover our planet.".-vepr223
kelone
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/12/2012 10:21:02 PM
Originally Posted By bonnevillain:
"believed to be" on bath salts. He could "believe to be" whatever the media and the cops what him to be on.

Businessman on Train: [reading a newspaper] I see the police have made another lightning raid. Paddington drug orgy.
Priest on Train: [Irish accent] I suppose young girls was involved?
Businessman on Train: One discovered naked in a kitchen. Breasts smeared with peanut butter. "The police took away a bag containing 15 grams of cannibis resin. It may also have contained a quantity of heroin."
Denis Dimbleby Bagley: Or a pork pie.
Businessman on Train: I beg your pardon?
Denis Dimbleby Bagley: I said the bag may also have contained a pork pie.
Businessman on Train: I hardly see how a pork pie's got anything to do with it.
Denis Dimbleby Bagley: All right then, what about a large turnip? It may also have contained a big turnip.
Priest on Train: The bag was full of drugs.
Denis Dimbleby Bagley: Nonsense.
Priest on Train: The bag was full of drugs, it says so!
Denis Dimbleby Bagley: The bag could have been full of anything. Pork pies, turnips, oven parts. It's the oldest trick in the book.
Priest on Train: What book?
Denis Dimbleby Bagley: The distortion of truth by association book. The word is "may". You all believe heroin was in the bag because cannibis resin was in the bag. The bag may have contained heroin, but the chances are 100 to 1 certain that it didn't.
Businessman on Train: A lot more likely than what you say.
Denis Dimbleby Bagley: About as likely as a tit spread with peanut butter.
Businessman on Train: Do you mind?
Priest on Train: The tit was spread with peanut butter!
Page:  / 2
Next Page