BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 6:06:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was there.

The lines to be searched by the Secret Service were 45 minutes long. You should have seen the piles of things they confiscated.

What really got me were the speeches. First a bunch of Generals campaigned for promotions by kissing Obama's ass. Then Obama campaigned for reelection by telling us how much the economy has improved and how much more the world loves us since he took office.

Then they kept everyone locked in Falcon stadium until the motorcade left AND until the Thunderbirds were done.

My brother graduated in 1991, as part of the 33rd class. GW Sr. was his commencement speaker. We got to the stadium early for the SS searches, and it wasn't that bad at all. The lines were very smooth and moved quickly.

The speeches weren't all a bunch of kissing ass, and Bush wasn't campaigning. I remember it was really pretty cool. The Thunderbirds were incredible, and the President stayed for the entire show.

I expected nothing less. President Bush was all class while he was in office. This assclown in office now cares nothing about his constituents. It's all about what he can do to stay in the WH. Fuck him. I can't wait until he's out of office.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 10:09:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah, Obama made that call himself, just to stick it to the grads.

Please.

Shutting down the Vietnam Memorial on Memorial Day? Yes - you can blame Obama for that. This is a SS call.

He could have waited.  

Nothing happens to the Presidential schedule with out his approval. If he left, it is because he wanted to, and he gave no thought to the graduating cadets, their families, the Thunderbirds schedule, or anyone else.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 10:13:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was there.

The lines to be searched by the Secret Service were 45 minutes long. You should have seen the piles of things they confiscated.

What really got me were the speeches. First a bunch of Generals campaigned for promotions by kissing Obama's ass. Then Obama campaigned for reelection by telling us how much the economy has improved and how much more the world loves us since he took office.

Then they kept everyone locked in Falcon stadium until the motorcade left AND until the Thunderbirds were done.

My brother graduated in 1991, as part of the 33rd class. GW Sr. was his commencement speaker. We got to the stadium early for the SS searches, and it wasn't that bad at all. The lines were very smooth and moved quickly.

The speeches weren't all a bunch of kissing ass, and Bush wasn't campaigning. I remember it was really pretty cool. The Thunderbirds were incredible, and the President stayed for the entire show.

I expected nothing less. President Bush was all class while he was in office. This assclown in office now cares nothing about his constituents. It's all about what he can do to stay in the WH. Fuck him. I can't wait until he's out of office.

These four lines say it all.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 10:13:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I wonder how much money the AF pissed away to have the Thunderbirds fly at the graduation?

I guess budget austerity isn't a real big deal just yet.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 10:15:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I wonder how much money the AF pissed away to have the Thunderbirds fly at the graduation?

It's put down as flight time, and PR well worth the money.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#6]
nevermind
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 10:36:07 AM EDT
[#7]
any male who doesn't stay to watch a first-class aerobatic show with world-class pilots like the T-birds or the Blue Angels is obviously not a Man.

he was in a big hurry to get to denver and start cashing checks.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
any male who doesn't stay to watch a first-class aerobatic show with world-class pilots like the T-birds or the Blue Angels is obviously not a Man.

he was in a big hurry to get to denver and start cashing checks.

He is neither, or a leader for that matter.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Are you serious?
Link Posted: 6/7/2012 4:54:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You're kidding, right?
Link Posted: 6/7/2012 5:07:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please.

Shutting down the Vietnam Memorial on Memorial Day? Yes - you can blame Obama for that. This is a SS call.

Nothing happens that the Annointed One wishes to happen.

Yeah, he woke up and thought that morning "I want to really fuck over those grads, halt the fly over!"

Your tin foil is wrapped too tight.

I don't know when he decided to fuck those grads over but he did halt the fly over.
Link Posted: 6/7/2012 5:13:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/7/2012 5:16:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please.

Nothing happens that the Annointed One wishes to happen.

Yeah, he woke up and thought that morning "I want to really fuck over those grads, halt the fly over!"

Your tin foil is wrapped too tight.

I don't know when he decided to fuck those grads over but he did halt the fly over.

Zero, didn't plan to screw over anybody - he just didn't give a shit. It's like my neighbor that lets his dog crap on my lawn; they don't think "Lets fuck up Kutu's lawn", they just don't care about anybody else.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top