Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/4/2012 1:27:57 PM EDT
Hey all, if you've ever tried the slidefire, you've got to try the DefendAR15. I was at Red Jacket's birthday bash over the weekend shooting all of Will's toys and a guy showed up with a new stock from Fostec called the "DefendAR15". This thing was kick ass, all aluminum and sprayed lead as fast as the full auto AR conversions in the shooting lane right next to me. It was controllable and SUPER fast. I got a bunch of videos that I'll upload later tonight or tomorrow of the shoot. The slidefire is junk compared to this thing.
DefendAR bump fire stock
http://youtu.be/5D34RgpXkng
http://youtu.be/jyqKw1R7SHU
http://youtu.be/Yl-l8XATbFs
Full auto SAW
http://youtu.be/Li1NZsMQMzQ
Wife shooting full auto HK

http://youtu.be/x6ZnN2HPHKI

MG42

http://youtu.be/HcOgs5-48AY

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:29:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Pictures and videos not loading....
Can't talk about a game changer like that,that has never been done before without pics or video man...
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:30:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Hey all, if you've ever tried the slidefire, you've got to try the DefendAR15. I was at Red Jacket's birthday bash over the weekend shooting all of Will's toys and a guy showed up with a new stock from Fostec called the "DefendAR15". This thing was kick ass, all aluminum and sprayed lead as fast as the full auto AR conversions in the shooting lane right next to me. It was controllable and SUPER fast. I got a bunch of videos that I'll upload later tonight or tomorrow of the shoot. The slidefire is junk compared to this thing.

post count

not sure if troll.

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:34:43 PM EDT
[#3]
There's potential here for a cool story if you add pictures, bro.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:35:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can't talk about a game changer like that,that has never been done before without pics or video man...

Easy enough to find right here
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:38:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why yes yes it is...but his post pretty much is to present this to us in the form of pics and vid links...not for me to google

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:41:14 PM EDT
[#6]
No troll. Just wanted to share a cool find. Here is a video that "Student of the gun" took. at 40 sec mark is a few seconds of the stock. Then at 49 seconds is my wife shooting a full auto. I'm holding her right shoulder with my arm so she does not fall down. I'll post a bunch more stuff when I get home tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_EC-JssTXU

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r4rQsYL8fI
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#8]
At $500.00  the slide fire haters are pissing themselves laughing.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:46:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:46:43 PM EDT
[#10]
You guys just thought $350 was high....this ones $500
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:48:01 PM EDT
[#11]
game changer

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:48:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

At $500.00 the slide fire haters are pissing themselves laughing.

This thing was all machined aluminum and you can put your own grip on it and it's not fugly. Expensive yes, but at least some work went into this thing other than my $350 slide fire which I feel ripped off over.

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

If you look at it like a poor man's NFA it could be a good deal.

I personally have no use for one but there's the whole diff'rent strokes thing..
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:56:13 PM EDT
[#14]
At :40 looked like a  commie crash can carbine to me, not an AR15.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:56:34 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm not in the market for a slide fire at $350, I'm DEFINITELY not in the market for this at $500.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No troll. Just wanted to share a cool find. Here is a video that "Student of the gun" took. at 40 sec mark is a few seconds of the stock. Then at 49 seconds is my wife shooting a full auto. I'm holding her right shoulder with my arm so she does not fall down. I'll post a bunch more stuff when I get home tonight.

Limp Bizkit??  For real???

For fucks sake
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I think the people who made it are high. $500? Fuck that.

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:04:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Just too expensive for a stock. I know it's new and cool and all, but if they'd price them reasonably they would sell a TON.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:18:50 PM EDT
[#19]
lol...

Your Price: $499.00
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#20]
hmmmm...

Springless Akins Accelerator for the Ruger 10/22 rifle. You supply the rifle. We provide the stock and the KIDD two stage trigger.

http://youtu.be/bxCX3UtqnJQ
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You should be banned for linking a video with audio that obnoxious.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:39:50 PM EDT
[#23]
I've been following this thing, I saw their video on YouTube of it. $500 may be expensive for a stock, but so is $15,000 for an M16 receiver when the same thing minus 1 hole and the paperwork costs $100.

Are they ready to ship yet or are they still back ordered?

A local shop has the plastic bump stocks for both the AR15 and AK, they just look and feel cheap. I know I would break it eventually. The bumpski is all metal and I can use my own grip on both the AR15 and AK models.

I actually like the way it looks too.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:44:04 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't have a full auto and probably never will at the current prices.  That said I'm not putting something like that on my rifle, but to each their own.  

And BTW I seen a video about 7 years ago where a guy took a plain jane ar15 4 position stock, put a spring in it so the stock was under spring pressure.  You could jam the release and bump fire as good as that defender stock.  Don't know if it was legal though.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:45:28 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I've been following this thing, I saw their video on YouTube of it. $500 may be expensive for a stock, but so is $15,000 for an M16 receiver when the same thing minus 1 hole and the paperwork costs $100.

Are they ready to ship yet or are they still back ordered?

A local shop has the plastic bump stocks for both the AR15 and AK, they just look and feel cheap. I know I would break it eventually. The bumpski is all metal and I can use my own grip on both the AR15 and AK models.

I actually like the way it looks too.

I don't know if they are shipping them yet. I enjoy shooting full auto but can't stomach the 10k. for an M16 It was effortless to shoot and at 100 yards I was destroying zombie targets. It looks good too. You wouldn't have to keep taking it off after a day at the range. Just leave it on all the time.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:46:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I don't have a full auto and probably never will at the current prices. That said I'm not putting something like that on my rifle, but to each their own.

And BTW I seen a video about 7 years ago where a guy took a plain jane ar15 4 position stock, put a spring in it so the stock was under spring pressure. You could jam the release and bump fire as good as that defender stock. Don't know if it was legal though.

Not legal.

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:46:25 PM EDT
[#27]
In before Alfred, Tom and Frank
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#28]
$500? Fucking really?
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't have a full auto and probably never will at the current prices. That said I'm not putting something like that on my rifle, but to each their own.

And BTW I seen a video about 7 years ago where a guy took a plain jane ar15 4 position stock, put a spring in it so the stock was under spring pressure. You could jam the release and bump fire as good as that defender stock. Don't know if it was legal though.

Not legal.

thanks never seen it metioned sence seeing that video.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:50:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not legal.

Do you work for them?  

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not legal.

Do you work for them?  

Why not legal ?
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:56:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not legal.

Do you work for them?

No, I just really liked the product. Been sniffing around the full auto world for a long time and this is really the next best thing to dropping 10-15k.

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 2:58:49 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not legal.

Do you work for them?

Why not legal ?

The spring in the Atkins accelerator is what the ATF deemed to be a machine gun and that’s why those things went away.
<o:p></o:p>

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 3:04:09 PM EDT
[#34]
I would really like to buy one of these types of stocks, but only if I can pay cash and there is no record of the transaction. If these really catch on eventually they will be banned, either by ruling or law, and I'd prefer not to have to surrender it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not legal.

Why not if it worked the same way? "One shot per trigger pull"
Not being a smart ass, Just asking.
Hessian-1

ETA: Question answered while I was typing it.

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 3:09:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should be banned for linking a video with audio that obnoxious.

He can make it up by posting pictures of his wife
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 3:13:50 PM EDT
[#37]
These stocks will be used as a pretext to amend Sec 922 and add mil pattern semi-autos to the NFA some day.

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 3:18:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Is this the Limp Bizkit thread.

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 3:20:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Can I burn through ammo so fast I can't afford it AND miss the target 95% of the time? I CAN? Oh Joy!
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 3:45:32 PM EDT
[#40]
$500?! This cheap rubber band technique looks just as good: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 4:15:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Someone on ARFCOM made their own from spare parts and a piece of steel/aluminum. Worked just fine.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Someone on ARFCOM made their own from spare parts and a piece of steel/aluminum. Worked just fine.
link?

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Tags: "winehouse"?!
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 7:09:37 PM EDT
[#44]
I stopped reading after "red jacket".

Anyone else?

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Of course it is......it's Sons of retards.

Will Hayden, his nasty daughter, and the show Sons of Guns are worse than contracting genital herpies.  Not only would I never buy one of their pieced together parts kits, you couldn't even pay me to go to an event sponsored by them.  

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 7:32:55 PM EDT
[#46]
$500  
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 7:50:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
These stocks will be used as a pretext to amend Sec 922 and add mil pattern semi-autos to the NFA some day.

Yes. Those open carry assholes ruin for everyone. Right?
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#48]
For $500, I'd rather just do what this guy did and spend the rest on ammo.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#49]

Uhhh, you can bumpfire your AR15 without any fancy stock or ghetto pants. It can be done from the shoulder, with decent accuracy, if you practice enough.

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 8:21:56 PM EDT
[#50]
It's cool and all, but what's with the $500 price tag? If this was under $200 I think I'd look into it but $500 is almost a full AR build.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top