Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 6:12:30 PM EDT
[#1]
ALL Stars?!?!
LOL The only one I'd call an All Star is Dustin and maybe one other guy.
I rather see new people and tell Colby to stop talking like he's got some cud or something in his mouth
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Hah the Seal is in the running.

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Off the top of my head I'd go with the following

Larry Vickers,
FPSRussia (but he would have to stay in character the entire time)
NutnFancy

It would make an interesting show

and Tex Greuber, it would be funny as hell seeing everyone dive for the dirt when Tex started pulling out his Glock.

Dudes, Nutnfancy would rule them all for the win, dudes.  He'll get to his POU in just a minute, dudes, but just look at that.  Just look at it.  3.2 ounces, are you kidding me?  Are you kidding me, dudes?

You're reading this in my voice, dudes.

I like Nutnfancy and I thought that was funny as hell
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#4]
In no particular order:

Larry Vickers
Pat Rogers
Kyle Lamb
Kyle DeFoor
Jim Smith
Paul Howe
Jeff Gonzalez
Pat McNamara
Jason Falla
Paul Gomez
Scott Reitz
Hilton Yam
Tim Lau
Mike Pannone
yuck-James Yeager
eww-Gabe Suarez
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 7:29:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In no particular order:

Larry Vickers
Pat Rogers
Kyle Lamb
Kyle DeFoor
Jim Smith
Paul Howe
Jeff Gonzalez
Pat McNamara
Jason Falla
Paul Gomez
Scott Reitz
Hilton Yam
Tim Lau
Mike Pannone
yuck-James Yeager
eww-Gabe Suarez

A no shit real deal instructor throw down with enough of the "bad boys" of the training world to add some conflict.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 10:28:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Blake Miguez and Peter Palma
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
GEORGE REINAS.

Like a boss
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 6:18:14 AM EDT
[#8]
i guarantee that will be at least one douche character.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:09:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
In no particular order:

Larry Vickers
Pat Rogers
Kyle Lamb
Kyle DeFoor
Jim Smith
Paul Howe
Jeff Gonzalez
Pat McNamara
Jason Falla
Paul Gomez
Scott Reitz
Hilton Yam
Tim Lau
Mike Pannone
yuck-James Yeager
eww-Gabe Suarez

He was on some show. Toughest Warrior or something. I can't remember the name but he didn't do too well
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:14:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Id like to see Dustin back.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:15:27 AM EDT
[#11]
I would like to see the first place and second place winners from the first four seasons and then 8 wild cards.

Wildcards? Gabby, Jake(boo hiss, everyone loves a villain.) The Red Star Girl. And I will have to think on the others.

I am betting some of the past winners aren't going to do so well this time, a lot about winning is luck.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:23:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I would like to see a season with costa, Haley, vickers, and all theses other famous types in the firearms industry. Maybe throw in mark larue for good measure.

That is a good idea, all the past winners, and their #2's, plus about 4 hot shots from the industry.

Jamie deserves another shot too.

Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:39:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I would like to see a season with costa, Haley, vickers, and all theses other famous types in the firearms industry. Maybe throw in mark larue for good measure.

There is not enough money in the pot to draw that crowd, plus the amount of time involved is prohibitive (read career destructive) for people who are trainers or manufacturers. Most would not be able to shut down their business for a month...even if they were eliminated on the first day like the two guy were on the first episode this year...they would have had to close their schedule down for at least a month to be on the show and that would be a lost month and many lost opportunities where students are concerned.

As for manufacturers, most owners (who are part of the day-to-day operations) have a hard time going to SHOT SHOW every year, as it means either closing their shop or being away for 6 days that it take to have a booth at the SHOT....I can't even imagine what being absent for a month would be like for the owner of a such an operation.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:41:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:42:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
GEORGE REINAS.

Like a boss

George is fucking clown, I know him personally from Ft. Dix,  sucks with a pistol, I called him out on his M14 lie in the stair case, thinks people are scared of him cause he can bench alot, We were very glad he got out of the AF, oh and by the way dude has never fired a shot in Iraq of Afghanistan...he gets all pissy that I'm a AF guy with CAB
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:42:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:44:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
The Brit contractor from (I think) Season 2.

Season 1 winner Iain Harrison? He works for Crimson Trace now, but he was never a contractor. Worked for a construction company.

When I said contractor, I meant the building kind. Yes, I'm pretty sure that was his name though.

He was a British secret squirrel.

Shot with a him a few times down in Portland at the practical rifles matches hosted by Tri-County.  He used to run an invite only event too

And I want Michelle back!

Yes, I have shot with him a bunch of times at practical rifle and his CQB invite match.  Super nice guy.  

I also meant building contractor when I said it.  He was not a contractor.  Worked logistics stuff, but as I said he now works in the industry.

Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:50:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Ginger

Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:51:34 AM EDT
[#19]
I'd kind of like to see them bring in a bunch of celebrities that haven't shot guns in their entire lives.

Maybe they'll get some hooked on it and get some nice publicity for gun ownership.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:52:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

There is not enough money in the pot to draw that crowd, plus the amount of time involved is prohibitive (read career destructive) for people who are trainers or manufacturers.

Might not be a career enhancer when they are outshot by a computer programmer or a guy who runs a summer camp.  

I edited my post to explain, someone like Kyle Defoor or Costa would have to shut his training schedule down for what a month? Worse, even if he were eliminated the first day he would never be able to get the cancelled classes back on schedule and the lost opportunities would be a serious hit to his wallet. That was not even calculating the bad PR.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:58:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
In no particular order:

Larry Vickers
Pat Rogers
Kyle Lamb
Kyle DeFoor
Jim Smith
Paul Howe
Jeff Gonzalez
Pat McNamara
Jason Falla
Paul Gomez
Scott Reitz
Hilton Yam
Tim Lau
Mike Pannone
yuck-James Yeager
eww-Gabe Suarez

He was on some show. Toughest Warrior or something. I can't remember the name but he didn't do too well
Yup I think the first episode, he was buddies with the little gay guy who I think won

Ironically, James Yeager would be one of the few on the list who could go on that show and not have to shut his school down or his company. He has enough instructors working for his company to carry on and the draw of his company isn't James Yeager. Which is the problem for guys like Costa, Defoor, Falla, and Vickers trying to participate in something like that. They are their company and people don't pay to be trained by adjunct instructors.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 8:05:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
In no particular order:

Larry Vickers
Pat Rogers
Kyle Lamb
Kyle DeFoor
Jim Smith
Paul Howe
Jeff Gonzalez
Pat McNamara
Jason Falla
Paul Gomez
Scott Reitz
Hilton Yam
Tim Lau
Mike Pannone
yuck-James Yeager
eww-Gabe Suarez

I really have no interest in watching real instructors on TV, it would be boring as shit.  I'd rather have quirkly gun people (FPSRussia) and the like.  They already know how to entertain people.

Link Posted: 5/22/2012 8:27:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Gabby. I was looking for her to take it. And I love seeing her shoot a rifle offhand.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 8:32:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'd kind of like to see them bring in a bunch of celebrities that haven't shot guns in their entire lives.

Maybe they'll get some hooked on it and get some nice publicity for gun ownership.

Or instead some d-lister celebrities who know how to shoot like Millla Jovovich?
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 9:17:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Let's see Tom Cruise go on there
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 11:00:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

and do what? try to bang all the dudes in their sleep?
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 11:02:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Colby tweeted yesterday:

Colby Donaldson ‏@Colby_Donaldson
Follow

#TOPSHOT is comin' back BABY! Bring on the ALL STARS! Aw yeah.. Lemme know which of your faves should get a shot at the ultimate title!

So who does the hive want to see come back and shoot as an ALL STAR?

Link to all contestants from all seasons

They should bring back the second and third place finishers from the previous seasons.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 11:04:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Brit contractor from (I think) Season 2.

Season 1 winner Iain Harrison?  He works for Crimson Trace now, but he was never a contractor.  Worked for a construction company.

Construction are the original "contractors"  mercenaries just stole the term.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 11:06:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or instead some d-lister celebrities who know how to shoot like Millla Jovovich?

That'd be fine too, but I'd like them get some people on there that are new shooters.

Also I'd say Mila is at least a B-lister.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 11:08:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

To much ego on the line. But yes putting Costa, Haley, Fisher, Vickers, Rogers, C. Smith, J. Smith, zombie Cooper, Reitz, Awerbuck, Rogers, Suarez, J. Yager, Mas Ayoob,  R. Haught, Caputo, ect on the show would be fucking hilarious!
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Curvy Michelle, not Fat Michelle!
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 11:38:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
GABBY!

Dustin Ellerman, he's a good kid out of Texas.  His persona is the same in person...
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
In no particular order:

Larry Vickers
Pat Rogers
Kyle Lamb
Kyle DeFoor
Jim Smith
Paul Howe
Jeff Gonzalez
Pat McNamara
Jason Falla
Paul Gomez
Scott Reitz
Hilton Yam
Tim Lau
Mike Pannone
yuck-James Yeager
eww-Gabe Suarez

Yup I think the first episode, he was buddies with the little gay guy who I think won

Ironically, James Yeager would be one of the few on the list who could go on that show and not have to shut his school down or his company. He has enough instructors working for his company to carry on and the draw of his company isn't James Yeager. Which is the problem for guys like Costa, Defoor, Falla, and Vickers trying to participate in something like that. They are their company and people don't pay to be trained by adjunct instructors.

Thats not that big of a deal.  Besides, some of the instructors have regional instructors and adjutant instructors.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 11:46:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
In no particular order:

Larry Vickers
Pat Rogers
Kyle Lamb
Kyle DeFoor
Jim Smith
Paul Howe
Jeff Gonzalez
Pat McNamara
Jason Falla
Paul Gomez
Scott Reitz
Hilton Yam
Tim Lau
Mike Pannone
yuck-James Yeager
eww-Gabe Suarez

I really have no interest in watching real instructors on TV, it would be boring as shit.  I'd rather have quirkly gun people (FPSRussia) and the like.  They already know how to entertain people.

Imagine the clash of egos.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think there's a choice anymore.  

Link Posted: 5/22/2012 11:54:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So I wonder if Mike Seeklander figured out how to shoot a rifle––or will he just blow through another 30 rounds with no hits?

And then pick Kelly to go up against for a long distance shot.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Lots of attitude, hits exactly one target and goes home.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#37]
PETE PALMA!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 12:11:29 PM EDT
[#38]
The guy that blew his shot in the final two seasons ago so the shooter trying to put his kid thru college could win. He DEF deserves a chance!
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 12:19:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Dustin sells items for his camp.  I bought my 8 yr old (who loves the show) an autographed shot golf ball from him.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 12:31:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
In no particular order:

Larry Vickers
Pat Rogers
Kyle Lamb
Kyle DeFoor
Jim Smith
Paul Howe
Jeff Gonzalez
Pat McNamara
Jason Falla
Paul Gomez
Scott Reitz
Hilton Yam
Tim Lau
Mike Pannone
yuck-James Yeager
eww-Gabe Suarez

Add to possible canidates (in no order of preference)
Clint Smith
Chis Costa
Travis Healy
Massad Ayoob
Peter Kokalis
(some of these guys are older and few are pushing 60 something) but it would be interesting to see if they compensated for this with treachery and skill (I could see clint smith getting in some zingers, mas ayoob refusing to shoot a stage as it was they best way to avoid the scenerio proposed and peter kokalis being reprimanded for stripping apart a weapon and submitting a complaint on the barrels  throat being eroded, the bolt not head spaced correctly and the mismatched part serial number making the weapon not an authentic weapon in the spirit of the challenge).
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 12:38:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was referencing Collateral and his gun handling. From what I've heard he really took to actually learning.
Since we were talking all stars and someone mentioned actors or something.

I wouldn't call a match up of past contestants an All Star match. Dustin is about the only one I think who could probably hang with the big boys.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 12:39:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I actually spit something out laughing at this.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/22/2012 7:41:24 PM EDT
[#43]
With celebrities you run the risk of them pushing there agendas. Lots are antigun as it is.
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is always a choise. She just needs to chose to move more and eat less.
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 10:46:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
With celebrities you run the risk of them pushing there agendas. Lots are antigun as it is.

yeah but they are only celebrities in the gun world.
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is always a choice. She just needs to chose to move more and eat less.

I meant a choice for us. I think curvy Michelle might have left the building.
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 10:54:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/23/2012 11:04:19 AM EDT
[#48]
If they bring Jake back I'm not watching unless Michelle V. is on.
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 11:12:47 AM EDT
[#49]
ONLY the females!
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is always a choice. She just needs to chose to move more and eat less.

I meant a choice for us. I think curvy Michelle might have left the building.

I need evidence of this Miss RSA going fat..haha
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top