Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2001 9:27:55 PM EDT
I am FRESH from knee surgery, they sent me home with ice packs...crush and use...I read the ingredients, and the name rang a bell... I RAN to the net to see what it was...I was SO SHOCKED at the page I ran across...

[url]http://yourname.netzon.net/terrorist.htm[/url]

DO NOT GO HERE..YOU WILL BE SHOCKED TOO !!!!

I have been a STRICT constitutionist for all my life..anymore, I dont know who i distrust more, the government JBT (yes I said it, no flame needed, get over it) or my co-countrymen....

LAW's on here, web pages that have CRAZY info....

WHEW, I am SO GLAD I have

my AR's......and
my AK's......and
my FN's....

OUT HERE....
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:32:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Great. Now when my computer gets taken, It'll have the same history as Mucko's...

Thanks a heap.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#2]
your names & ip's have now been logged, we will be watching.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#3]
that's site has old shit on it, you can buy the paperback version of it almost anywhere. fear not.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 12:16:07 AM EDT
[#4]
lol relax any one with half a brain could make most of those things (I have a copy on disk : )
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 4:28:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am FRESH from knee surgery...
View Quote

I had knee surgery too. torn miniscus, and stretched ACL. Basketball injury.

Un fortunately, they used a procedure that is roughly the equivalent of a generator on a car. Old technology.

Hang in there. They can do amazing stuff today. rehab will bring you back to 90-95% of what you were. Which ain't bad, all things considered.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 4:34:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 5:16:35 AM EDT
[#7]
WWoodworth,

MSN has a site...

[url]www.zone.com[/url]

all the games you can want....

Garandman, the BIG downside is all these darn gun sites, I have my new Armpistol, another AR, a few cases of local ammo (I needed that like a hole in the head!), a NICE FN kit from FNFILES group purchase comin....ALL my brass (reloads) is FULL!!! I have to go back to work to keep from buyin up the entire 3rd world!!!!
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 5:25:51 AM EDT
[#8]
For your recovery I highly recomment Tahitian Noni Juice™ I know it sounds lame and I thought so to the zeronine compounds have some real valid scientific points
Vets have been using this stuff on race horses recoverying from ligament surgery with great success...  www.morinda.com I started using it after a bad auto accident and its worked wonders (not miracles) but am able to get up and do stuff now would have thought impossible a few years ago...without repetive surgeries
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top