Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 10:36:54 AM EDT
[#1]
What height is considered a midget? Most women are shorter than me.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 10:46:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
41 years of age and I don't think I've ever seen a midget in person.

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 10:47:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I once "dated" (well, FWB would be a better description) gal who was 4',4".  The freakiest woman I have ever known.  Nothing was off limits with her.  She loved to play dress up.  School Girl, etc.  I thought I was crossing the line, when I asked if she had a Keebler Elf costume...She was way ahead of me on that.  Should have asked about the Oompa Loompa costume.  And I'd bet she had one!   She has a vibrator I was afraid would split her in half..
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I dated a girl that was 4'2" but had a regular body ,just tiny maybe 60-70lbs.

didn't last long because I always felt I was banging an 8 year old girl and in public people would give me hard looks she was 28 .

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 12:22:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I used to date a midget/dwarf/little person.  I was nutz over her.

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 12:26:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

4'11" is the shortest I've dated, but I'm 6'3" so it looked worse than it was.

+1

I'm 6'2 and have done 4'11 before.  Great girl but annoyingly small.  Like from a practical standpoint her height just made me uncomfortable.  She looked more like my little sister than my gf.

Get this though, I tried to hook her up with one of my boys who is around 5'5.  He's a good looking guy but has trouble meeting girls because of his height.  Ms. 4'11 tells me "She doesn't date short guys because she doesn't want short children." WTF?! That's when I realized how crazy the dating game is.  Apparently all women expect Tier 1 Alpha Male genetics regardless of what they bring to the table themselves.  That really sucks for short guys.

Semi-related side note:
I also dated a 6'2 volleyball player and, holy hell, what a ride that was!  There is something super hot about a woman that can look you straight in the eyes while you fuck her standing up.  I'll take that over the midget any day.

I am 5'7", my ex-wife is 6'2".  I didn't looking her in the "eyes" all of the time.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I dated a girl that was 4'2" but had a regular body ,just tiny maybe 60-70lbs.
didn't last long because I always felt I was banging an 8 year old girl and in public people would give me hard looks she was 28 .

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top