Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2012 5:53:03 PM EDT
Well?

I want to sleep on this bad boy tonight!

Link Posted: 5/3/2012 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I knew a guy who didn't wait to sleep on his memory foam mattress.

Next week, dead.
Link Posted: 5/3/2012 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Next week, dead.

i slept on a memory foam mattress immediately after i was born.  couldn't talk for at least a year and constantly pissed my pants

Link Posted: 5/3/2012 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I am not sure, but i would venture to say it is safe. How long do you think it sat in the factory warehouse, the whole sale warehouse and the retailers warehouse, be fore it got to you... It expanded as much as possible buy now,. Maybe a ploy by the sales man to get you too keep it after the initial try and buy...
Link Posted: 5/3/2012 6:00:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I am not sure, but i would venture to say it is safe. How long do you think it sat in the factory warehouse, the whole sale warehouse and the retailers warehouse, be fore it got to you... It expanded as much as possible buy now,. Maybe a ploy by the sales man to get you too keep it after the initial try and buy...

They come compressed and will be most comfortable if you let them re-expand before use.

Don't think it matters.
Link Posted: 5/3/2012 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Next week, dead.

i slept on a memory foam mattress immediately after i was born.  couldn't talk for at least a year and constantly pissed my pants  

But you can remember it!
Link Posted: 5/3/2012 6:22:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, you can only sleep on it every other night.
Link Posted: 5/3/2012 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yes, you can only sleep on it every other night.

Link Posted: 5/3/2012 6:28:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Well now,you shudda bought it Tuesday now shouldn't you????

Link Posted: 5/3/2012 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought mine from Amazon.  It was delivered in the afternoon, and I promptly put the package in place, then opened it per instructions.  That puppy unfolded like a rubber raft.  It had pretty much attained full size in 5-10 minutes.  I slept on it that night with no problems.

PS It's the 10" Sleep Innovations queen size, heckuva deal, and even cheaper than when I bought mine last year.  Gets great reviews.
Link Posted: 5/3/2012 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#10]
we have the 13" ara from costco, which is 400 off right now.  took a couple hours to expand most of the way, still slept on it that day.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2012 6:43:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Cool.

I'm going for it!

14" Comfort Dreams Firm, got a pretty good deal online...$500-ish.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top