Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 136
Posted: 4/16/2012 3:49:37 AM EDT
Sometimes the stuff that happens in my neck of the woods gets sort of crazy and are unexplainable.  Like one time I came home from shooting and my garage door was open, but nothing was stolen, and this other time I was home and I heard footsteps on my porch, and looked outside and nothing was there.  I haven’t been fishing in a long time; I miss the feel of a nice sized bluegill on an ultra-light rod.  Sometimes you can tie into a bigger fish or you can fall off the boat and drown, which would suck.  I want to add a lift kit to mu truck so that I can add a shrockworks bumper to it and take it off road more, but I am way too poor to accomplish such a thing.  I have a cat.  Besides the truck would look awesome with new front and rear bumpers, but again I don’t have the extend cash for such adventures.  Did I ever tell you guys about the time I was living in Germany and found a booze/tobacco/gun shop?  It was awesome but the one thing that really surprised I was the prices, the booze and tobacco was reasonable, but the gun prices were outrageous.  Oh well, I miss the military sometimes. And I am looking forward to the next three gun shoot, I went and saw one the other day and it was pretty bad ass, I am looking forward to competing in the next one.  I really want to watch dumb and dumber right now, but I am way too lazy to put it on.  I am pretty tired tonight but my mind is going one hundred miles per hour, oh well what another night without sleep is.  Some people say that you can go insane without sleep, but I do not believe them.  In fact, it sounds like a challenge to me.  Bring it.  We are discussing about some stupid stuff at work the other day.  I am pretty sure other people think that we are border line restarted,   I miss root beer floats.  Nissan makes a fine product but sometimes I miss Oldsmobile’s they made a great product that was quite comfortable to drive.  I used to have a Delta 88 and it was a nice car, the three oh five that was in it was a strong engine and moved that car very well.  It also rode like glass.  Some people would be cool to have a beer with.  One time I had a pet turtle and I let it go in the late summer in the pond that I caught it at.  When I was in high school a friend of mine had a python and bought a couple of feeder mice, another friend of mine had a water balloon slingshot, so we came up with the brilliant idea of launching a feeder mouse out of the sling shot.  So we spent all day fabricating a parachute for the mouse, mean while another friend made a set of small goggles, but we couldn’t get the goggles to work, spent about an hour putting the damn parachute on the mouse because it was a squirmy little guy and put it in the sling shot.  This is really mean but pretty funny at the same time.  I would like to get a hold of an older Nissan truck and make a bad ass technical out of it, but I sadly lack the funds to make it happen. Oh well, we will see what happens in the future.  I really need to get my gun shop idea up and running, my wife is almost on board.  I think that I could do it and have an excellent location scouted out.  Sam’s really needs to sell ammo and guns in a bad way.  It would be pretty bad ass to go in and buy bulk ammo for cheap.  Did you guys catch last week’s celebrity apprentice, it was not worth watching.  But the real world on the other had is the gayest show to have ever been on the history of television, even worse than mama’s family.  When I was 12 I won a bicycle and my parents said that I could not have it.  Even though I won it fair and square.   Sometimes I look back and can really say that I have had a good life but other times I have to ask what the heck happened, and wonder what happened to my plans.  What are you going to do, nothing at all because you can not change the past, only plan for the future.  I miss recess.

Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:51:43 AM EDT
[#1]
firstest!
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:52:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Morning/
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:53:19 AM EDT
[#3]
On 1, I am
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:54:07 AM EDT
[#4]
morning fury. great job!

Too Long, Read it anyway.

nice ramble.

what happened with the parachuting mouse? did he survive?
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:54:42 AM EDT
[#5]
oh, and TA-D!
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:55:48 AM EDT
[#6]
TL;DR.
In on one

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:56:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
morning fury. great job!

nice ramble.

After we launched him we found the parachute laying on the ground next to us....so we are guessing no.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:56:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
TL;DR.
In on one

dude, you should read it.

a mouses life hangs in the balance!! (in the past)(with a parachute!)(and a slingshot )
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:56:53 AM EDT
[#9]
In on one.

Now to attempt to read the op.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:57:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
morning fury. great job!

nice ramble.

After we launched him we found the parachute laying on the ground next to us....so we are guessing no.

he died for science!
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:57:58 AM EDT
[#11]
i can't believe i'm in on one on one of these. i'm never up this early!

i guess, technically, i'm still up. just got off work... went in at 1400 yesterday. just now got home.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:59:06 AM EDT
[#12]
INNNNNNN
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:59:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
morning fury. great job!

nice ramble.

THIS

You can't have a build up like that and not spill the beans.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:59:26 AM EDT
[#14]
In on something or other.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 3:59:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
morning fury. great job!

nice ramble.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:00:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

mornin, brobot!
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:01:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
In on one.

Your lucky, i actually shortened it because of a dream.  I dreamed that system message( I'm not reading all of that, and no one else is )  destroyed the thread and the moderators said not to all future threads.  So I shortened it down to a half a page.   I had four single spaced pages on Word.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:02:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

mornin, brobot!

Now I'm just not-so-patiently waiting for my shotgun to ship
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:02:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on one.

Your lucky, i actually shortened it because of a dream.  I dreamed that system message( I'm not reading all of that, and no one else is )  destroyed the thread and the moderators said not to all future threads.  So I shortened it down to a half a page.   I had four single spaced pages on Word.

your dream sucks.

glad you spared us the details....

i like the TA-DA in the thread title

are we going to get out of pg 1 with no hop-ons?
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:02:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

mornin, brobot!

what did you get?
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:04:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
TL;DR.
In on one

dude, you should read it.

a mouses life hangs in the balance!! (in the past)(with a parachute!)(and a slingshot )

I just wanted to get in with an under 10 reply. I went back and read it and am LMFAO.

Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:05:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

mornin, brobot!

what did you get?

Mossberg 930JM for 3-gun.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:05:53 AM EDT
[#23]
good read Fury, i love your rambles
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:05:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:07:28 AM EDT
[#25]
hmmm, are we gonna pull this off
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:07:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

mornin, brobot!

what did you get?

nifty. that's a semi auto, right?
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:07:40 AM EDT
[#27]
guess not
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:07:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
hmmm, are we gonna pull this off

looks like no.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:07:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
good read Fury, i love your rambles

I just shut my brain down and type, welcome to GD.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:09:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.  Large bolt handle, extended mag, mag clamp, yada yada yada.  Pretty much 3-gun ready out of the box.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:10:01 AM EDT
[#31]
you know, there's nothing better than enjoying an adult beverage while watching your neighbors leave out to sit in traffic on their way to work on monday morning.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:10:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.  Large bolt handle, extended mag, mag clamp, yada yada yada.  Pretty much 3-gun ready out of the box.

yeah, looks nice! my 870 took some mods to get there, but it's g2g now, and, while semi auto is nice, the pump doesn't slow me down too much.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:10:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Alright, I'm out.  Might check back in when I get home.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:11:23 AM EDT
[#34]
sju - have you watched the magpul shotgun dvds?
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:11:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on one.

That would have been an epic system message.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:12:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
you know, there's nothing better than enjoying an adult beverage while watching your neighbors leave out to sit in traffic on their way to work on monday morning.

My neighbors thought that I was the biggest deadbeat ever because of shenanigans like that.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:13:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on one.

Yeah,but it woke my ass up.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:13:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My neighbors thought that I was the biggest deadbeat ever because of shenanigans like that.

my schedule at work changed recently, and i'm going to be working some midnights again... the next step involves full on grilling steaks at 7 am with beer and waving good morning to them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:14:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on one.

You probably should have been out of bed anyway.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:14:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

my schedule at work changed recently, and i'm going to be working some midnights again... the next step involves full on grilling steaks at 7 am with beer and waving good morning to them.

Hell yeah, passed out with an empty bottle of Jack, or just starting.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:14:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You MUST post pics.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:15:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on one.

You probably should have been out of bed anyway.

Yup sleep is a crutch any way.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:16:04 AM EDT
[#44]
i wouldn't do it full time, but working midnights from time to time is fun. i have to do 6 weeks or so out of the year on the night shift. it's kind of cool.

besides, it's slow overnight at work and we watch movies and stuff.

easy shift.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:16:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You MUST post pics.

i definitely will.

it'll be july at the EARLIEST before i'm on midnights for a week at a time, but i'll do a dinner pic at 8 am sometime
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:22:05 AM EDT
[#46]
In on one?
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:22:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
In on one?

VEGGIE MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:23:32 AM EDT
[#48]
What's going on here?
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:23:44 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In on one?

VEGGIE MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning South!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/16/2012 4:24:20 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

What's going on here?

Shenanigans

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 136
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top