User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 5:20:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Here's my opinion. They didn't arrest the real hacker. This poor sap was setup by the real hacker by falsifying the EXIF data.  

It would be very easy to set someone up like this.  It's not like EXIF data isn't editable.

Except that he posted his girlfriend, who had a twitter account that was taunting authorities.

That, and the forensic examination of his computer after the search warrant was issued.

Fair enough. It's just hard to believe he was caught by something like that.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Cool Starry Bra?

Well played
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's my opinion. They didn't arrest the real hacker. This poor sap was setup by the real hacker by falsifying the EXIF data.  

It would be very easy to set someone up like this.  It's not like EXIF data isn't editable.

Except that he posted his girlfriend, who had a twitter account that was taunting authorities.

That, and the forensic examination of his computer after the search warrant was issued.

EXIF data and no TrueCrypt... What other mistakes did this genius make?  How did they not get this guy sooner?

He wasn't on anyone's radar until he started defacing high traffic sites with pics of his GFs tits.

Link Posted: 4/14/2012 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Nice tits!

Yeah, but a funky lookin butt.

Link Posted: 4/14/2012 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#5]
What a bust!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice tits!

Yeah, but a funky lookin butt.

Eh, I see nothing wrong with it. IF you don't want it, I'll take your share!
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 5:38:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice tits. I would have been looking for the girlfriend and forget all about the hacker.

You've not seen her face, apparently.

Paper bags were invented for a reason... not as some eco-friendly alternative either.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top