Site Notices
10/24/2014 2:42:22 PM
Author
KISS Army's Official Sniper
NRAInstructor
Posted: 4/2/2012 4:13:37 PM
http://cnj.craigslist.org/grd/2936330109.html

Fifty year old manure spreader FOR FREE - ( Washington , D.C. )

Fifty-year old manure spreader. Not sure of brand. Said to have been produced in Hawaii but documents look forged but may be made in Kenya . Used for a few years in Indonesia before being smuggled into the US via Hawaii . Of questionable pedigree. Does not appear to have ever been worked very hard. Apparently it was pampered by various owners over the years. It doesn't work very often, but when it does it can really spread the manure and sling it for amazing distances. Unfortunately it is extremely costly to operate. It also comes with a very loud motor which gulps down the oil and grease and is even more expensive to operate. Backfires and whines a lot and always seems to be in vacation mode. Sign on motor looks to be Moochie Brand, I am hoping to retire this manure spreader and motor next November and don't really don't want it hanging around getting in the way. I would prefer a foreign buyer that is willing to relocate this manure spreader out of the country. I would be willing to trade this manure spreader for a nicely framed copy of the United States Constitution.

MY President is David Keene.
NRA EVC - what have YOU done today?
This was posted by a conservative from his Mac... deal with it.
dex357
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/2/2012 4:15:50 PM
Very nice.
NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Golden Eagle, NRA Recruiter, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member. LIVE FREE OR DIE. MOLON LABE!!! FBHO!!!!
oldschool63
No Beans in Chili
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/2/2012 4:16:26 PM
To the Lost

Never pick a fight with seven men if all you are packing is a six gun.
OIF_Vet08-09
Fear is the foundation of most governments.
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/2/2012 4:26:45 PM
Major burn
Yesterday, I was on the train sitting across from a smoking hot Thai chick. I kept saying to myself, please don't get an erection, please don't get an erection, but, she did.
-rainman
davisac
People's Republic of New Jersey
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/2/2012 4:28:31 PM
Good one. Won't last long though.
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Bubbles
Luv C3!
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/2/2012 4:33:00 PM
Hey it's been up for over an hour!
Heller II - Challenging DC's bans on semi-automatic rifles, large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, and its onerous and expensive handgun registration process. http://www.HellerFoundation.com/
dalesimpson
I come with the truth.
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/2/2012 5:14:52 PM
Nominated for best of craiglist
Tennessee Squire
Life is hard. It's even harder if you're stupid.
كافر
bowbender7
Emu Jockey
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/2/2012 5:24:22 PM
Originally Posted By dalesimpson:
Nominated for best of craiglist

Yeah, nobody even has to jo on some kids train set with silly crabmeant for a reward

Encumbered by idiots, we pressed on...