Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:28:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Not guilty!
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Absolutely not guilty.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Im pretty sure the whole school would have known about it before I was even finished! and that wouldn't be very long
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:29:03 PM EDT
[#10]

NOT GUILTY!
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:30:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Dupe....and guilty as hell.  She be ugly!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Score!
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:31:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Poor kid is scarred for life.    It's all down hill from here.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:34:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

First-degree sexual abuse indeed!!!

The mother is guilty as charged and the daughter is not guilty.  Bastards bringing charges on an angel like this!
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#15]
WOW
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:35:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Mug shot

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:36:35 PM EDT
[#17]

she looks like i just fucked her

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:36:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Not Guilty. Prosecutor should be fired.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#19]
If I was the alleged victim I would be pissed that I lost access to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:37:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

in her belly button
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Super duper loopty looper and she is guilty.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Im pretty sure the whole school would have known about it before I was even finished! and that wouldn't be very long

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So how long have you been a homosexual? Do you think you were born that way or what?
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#25]
I banged a girl that looked like her a couple years ago. Not quite as anorexic looking though.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Poor kid is scarred for life.  

This.

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:45:18 PM EDT
[#27]
that nose

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how long have you been a homosexual? Do you think you were born that way or what?

Hahahah holy fuck you might have just won yourself a member ship there sir. I fucking choked while eating spaghetti. Damn that is funny.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:46:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
that nose  

Your not fucking her nose.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry I have different standards then you, that does not make me a homosexual.  Her body is nice, but her face is ugly.  Tons of makeup...looks like bondo.  And the fake tanner crap really doesn't help either.  She actually looks better in the mug shot.  Some white trash barbie...not my style.  So how long have you been fucking ugly chicks?  Is it because you can't do any better?
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#31]
what if he made it up?
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:48:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
that nose  

I'd put up with it.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
that nose  

Your not fucking her nose.

Is that frowned upon?  Still?

It's 2012, I demand progress...

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry I have different standards then you, that does not make me a homosexual.  Her body is nice, but her face is ugly.  Tons of makeup...looks like bondo.  And the fake tanner crap really doesn't help either.  She actually looks better in the mug shot.  Some white trash barbie...not my style.

No need to be sorry. It takes all kinds to make the world go around and IMO you people are as welcome on the arfcoms as anyone
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:53:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry I have different standards then you, that does not make me a homosexual.  Her body is nice, but her face is ugly.  Tons of makeup...looks like bondo.  And the fake tanner crap really doesn't help either.  She actually looks better in the mug shot.  Some white trash barbie...not my style.  So how long have you been fucking ugly chicks?  Is it because you can't do any better?

What......you can't turn the lights off???
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont think she would grow a penis in the dark
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:55:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry I have different standards then you, that does not make me a homosexual.  Her body is nice, but her face is ugly.  Tons of makeup...looks like bondo.  And the fake tanner crap really doesn't help either.  She actually looks better in the mug shot.  Some white trash barbie...not my style.

No need to be sorry. It takes all kinds to make the world go around and IMO you people are as welcome on the arfcoms as anyone

Have fun trolling the trailer park for uglies tonight?
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who the fuck does that?  I like to see what I am getting into.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That's true. She does appear rather disappointed.

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF. I didn't say you were a homosexual. Have you never heard "beauty is only a light switch away"???
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her elbows are waaaaaaaaaaaay too pointy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:11:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:13:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Yes....
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:16:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF. I didn't say you were a homosexual. Have you never heard "beauty is only a light switch away"???

I did not post that.  Yeah I get what you are saying.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:19:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh WV...yea I guess she would be pretty to you, seeing how she at least walks upright.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:21:12 PM EDT
[#46]
What the fuck is a Ben-gal?  Is it like a Bengal, but with a - ?

Oh and, not guilty.  Lucky little bastard.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Funny, I don't see shame and disgust on her face.

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:25:28 PM EDT
[#48]
He scores a touchdown!
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:26:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

First-degree sexual abuse indeed!!!

First tier sexual abuse!
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's true. She does appear rather disappointed.

yes....yes she does...

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top