Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2012 5:05:10 AM EDT
Was looking at these as a joke with a coworker. Some of them are actually pretty nice. Who wouldn't want a former missile silo as a home?

Missile silos for sale
Link Posted: 3/14/2012 5:07:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you watch doomsday preppers last night?
Link Posted: 3/14/2012 5:10:21 AM EDT
[#2]
No. Don't watch it. Coworker mentioned the missile silo homes and we started looking them up.
Link Posted: 3/14/2012 5:45:26 AM EDT
[#3]
There's one in TX you can scuba dive in since it has filled with water.
I need to get up there and do it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2012 9:27:52 AM EDT
[#4]
From the site:

Atlas F site

Upstate NY's Adirondack State Park

20 acres (or more). Most highly developed Atlas F site, part of exclusive airport subdivision on (FAA approved) 2050' runway,  Low taxes. Privacy, security, and, unlimited possibilities. NO other like it anywhere.

Drastic Price Reduction!  

Reduced from $4.6 million to $750,000!

Gee, I wonder why???

I've seen that same picture/land for sale for years.  I wonder what it really looks like; someone from here that lives in NY should check it out.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top