Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/6/2012 3:59:21 PM EDT
Looks like "he" wants an addadicktomy.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/06/idUS292655787820120106

Bono, who broke up with his fiancé in December, goes into specifics about the size he can expect Little Chaz to be (three inches), and also explains the procedure's hefty price tag.

About $10,000 - $15,000 per inch..

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:01:02 PM EDT
[#1]
How the fuck is he gonna use a three inch dick?  His gut is like four times that.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:01:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Great.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:01:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Cher can buy it a horse dick.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#4]
i could have rent the rest of my life not knowing this.....
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How the fuck is he gonna use a three inch dick?  His gut is like four times that.  

Maybe rent a 100 year old prostitute?

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:04:03 PM EDT
[#6]
My God what next.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:05:27 PM EDT
[#7]
WTF is chaz bono? Sibling of U2s lead singer?

ETA: and what size dick does he have now that he wants to go to 3" from???
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:05:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

XX Chromosomes. It doesn't matter how much she mutilates herself, she will always be a she.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:07:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It used to be Sonny and Cher's ugly little girl.

Now, it's...something else.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:09:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't care how proud and accepting Cher tries to look when they appear together, you know damn well that when she's alone she's asking herself, "Chastity, WTF?"
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:14:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't care how proud and accepting Cher tries to look when they appear together, you know damn well that when she's alone she's asking herself, "Chastity, WTF?"

Cher is a pretty strange bitch too.  She has had so many face lifts, she can't blink or close her mouth.

You see that dent in her forehead?  That used to be her "famous" belly button.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:18:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Guess I could give IT mine. I never use it anymore.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:23:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It's really not that hard!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:24:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Thank Jesus, I thought you ment she was on the prowl for a working manguina.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:25:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:26:23 PM EDT
[#16]
His mom won't buy him a dick?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Cher's fault.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:28:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It used to be Sonny and Cher's ugly little girl.

Now, it's...something else.

"She" has penis envy?  That's a new one.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Link to article below.
It would be a normal tale of moving on, save for a minor twist: Chaz Bono is excited to start dating again, but this time, as a man. The "Dancing with the Stars" contestant split from longtime girlfriend Jennifer Elia in December 2011 –– just a year and a half after he had undergone gender reassignment surgery. For 42-year-old Bono, it also means that he is now hitting the single market for the first time as a man.

But when speaking to People magazine recently about dating and dancing, he seemed blithely unconcerned about the details.

"People focus on what's between your legs … If I never have bottom surgery [the procedure by which a penis is created], I'm fine. I feel 100 percent male as I am," Bono said.

That doesn't mean that Bono isn't entirely dismissing the idea of undergoing surgery. In an interview with Rolling Stone recently, Bono said he was saving money for a metoidioplasty procedure and discussed his specific options.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:29:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cher is a pretty strange bitch too.  She has had so many face lifts, she can't blink or close her mouth.

Exactly. Physical appearance is everything to Cher, so having Chastity turn out like she has has got to be mortifying for Cher, despite her proud, liberal mother leanings.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

XX Chromosomes. It doesn't matter how much she mutilates herself, she will always be a she.

Precisely.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. Physical appearance is everything to Cher, so having Chastity turn out like she has has got to be mortifying for Cher, despite her proud, liberal mother leanings.

I never got the Cher thing.  Was she supposed to be good looking?  She looked like an average pool hall skank, even in her "prime".

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meet in the middle?

*Gurk*

I just fucking grossed myself out...
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:33:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

ETA: and what size dick does he have now that he wants to go to 3" from???

Chastity Bono. Sonny and Cher's daughter. Messed up in the head lesbian chick that likes taking steroids and pretending that she's a guy. She's planning on undergoing plastic surgery to partially detach her clitoris and pull it out a couple of inches. Coupled with slicing off the breasts, removing the uterus, some further slicing of the vagina, and this is what is called a "sex change surgery" or "gender reassignment".
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

http://www.celebritiesheight.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Chaz-Bono-225x300.jpg

Link to article below.
It would be a normal tale of moving on, save for a minor twist: Chaz Bono is excited to start dating again, but this time, as a man. The "Dancing with the Stars" contestant split from longtime girlfriend Jennifer Elia in December 2011 –– just a year and a half after he had undergone gender reassignment surgery. For 42-year-old Bono, it also means that he is now hitting the single market for the first time as a man.

But when speaking to People magazine recently about dating and dancing, he seemed blithely unconcerned about the details.

"People focus on what's between your legs … If I never have bottom surgery [the procedure by which a penis is created], I'm fine. I feel 100 percent male as I am," Bono said.

That doesn't mean that Bono isn't entirely dismissing the idea of undergoing surgery. In an interview with Rolling Stone recently, Bono said he was saving money for a metoidioplasty procedure and discussed his specific options.

That was a charitable photo.

This one is more accurate for today:

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It can be done..........ask me how I know.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Chaz Bono wanting a dick.

Great...just what I want to read before going to bed.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#28]
He/She is no Buck Angel.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#29]
What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:47:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never got the Cher thing.  Was she supposed to be good looking?  She looked like an average pool hall skank, even in her "prime".

Oh yeah, well she was probably in my prime when I was in my prime!

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:48:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Wotta fuckin freak show.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:48:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Freaky is as freaky does.  
Hate to say this, but 'Chaz' is representative (IMHO) of another symbol of what went wrong in America.
Makes me want another beer - so I think I will ..............
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#33]
How the fuck is this news?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:50:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It can be done..........ask me how I know.

dude...TMI

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:51:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Wait, wait, he/she is paying $25-45k to go from less than a thimble to 3"?  So if I just wanted to add 50%, I should pay a lot less than that, right?

Anyone got that doctor's number? I'll pay cash.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:52:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Wait, can you sell some inches? I could spare a little. Having an extra 105k would be pretty nice.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
My God what next.

It can join the Army
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Why doesn't Chaz buy a hefty strap-on?  Wouldn't that make more sense?  And wouldn't that be more economical?

Fluffy
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Wotta fuckin freak show.

You got that right.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:08:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Put your little habd in mine and there's no hill or mountain we can't climb

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#42]
He better stay in Cali, its real hard to piss thru 4 ply thermal underwear with a 3 ply pecker.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My God what next.

It can join the Army

Based on recent media activity, I think that might be more a Navy thing.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:15:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Guess I could give IT mine. I never use it anymore.

You could give it to me instead.  I'll add it to mine and have a supercock!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.celebritiesheight.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Chaz-Bono-225x300.jpg

Link to article below.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t212/toddmart68/chas.jpg

A neckbeard fatso in a wifebeater.  Looks like a 'former SEAL' at a summer gun show.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to article below.

A neckbeard fatso in a wifebeater.  Looks like a 'former SEAL' at a summer gun show.

I wonder if "he" makes pregnant Hooters waitresses cry?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#47]
I wonder what hesheit thinks of Rick Santorum?

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to article below.

I wonder if "he" makes pregnant Hooters waitresses cry?

Only if it licks too hard.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:24:45 PM EDT
[#49]

Money well spent.

I'm sure that sooner or later, the taxpayers will end up footing the bill.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:24:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I wonder what hesheit thinks of Rick Santorum?

I wonder what Mittens' sparring partner thinks of IT.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top