Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/15/2011 7:50:24 PM EDT
Strike three, motherfuckers.  I thought this was a company that made "quality" (it's all relative in today's world, i guess) products.  I have a plasma that's growing black lines on the bottom 1/4 of the screen.  I had a fancy schmancy front load spinny warsher thing that decided to toss it's internals around and fuck itself all up.  Bearings are overrated, no?  I replaced said washer with another samsung model tonight, a 220 pound block of worthless that won't try to do anything but spit out gay fucking chimes and error codes.  Fuck you in your sideways korean assholes.  And fuck your online support lady Lawnette with whom I spoke tonight and hung up on.  I'm now going to drink whiskey to help calm myself down before I go to bed, wake up, dig through all my dirty jeans that I was planning on washing tonight, and go to work wearing the least dirty pair.  I'm going to go to work feeling just fine, unlike the pint-sized hungover soju drinking motherfucker who wrenched together this piece of rubbish.  

Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:51:23 PM EDT
[#1]
i actually like my samsuck led 55", but the 3-D was a waste of money
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:51:35 PM EDT
[#2]
He mad

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#3]
7/10

Could have used "motherfuckers" a few more times.

Also, there were no references to them being cum guzzlers, asshole rimmers, etc.  Lacks shock value.

Please modify accordingly and get back to us.
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I feel your pain.
LG products have treated me about the same.
Fucking korean pieces of shit!
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:54:12 PM EDT
[#5]
6/10

Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:54:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
7/10

Also, there were no references to them being cum guzzlers, asshole rimmers, etc.  Lacks shock value.

I don't know Pete, the quasi racial overtones and sticking with the stereotype that asians have slanted anatomy would seem to give it a little more luster.

I'm gonna go 8/10

Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
7/10

I don't know Pete, the quasi racial overtones and sticking with the stereotype that asians have slanted anatomy would seem to give it a little more luster.

I'm gonna go 8/10

Good point.

Nice one on catching those more esoteric features.
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:56:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Strike three, motherfuckers.  I thought this was a company that made "quality" (it's all relative in today's world, i guess) products.  I have a plasma that's growing black lines on the bottom 1/4 of the screen.  I had a fancy schmancy front load spinny warsher thing that decided to toss it's internals around and fuck itself all up.  Bearings are overrated, no?  I replaced said washer with another samsung model tonight, a 220 pound block of worthless that won't try to do anything but spit out gay fucking chimes and error codes.  Fuck you in your sideways korean assholes.  And fuck your online support lady Lawnette with whom I spoke tonight and hung up on.  I'm now going to drink whiskey to help calm myself down before I go to bed, wake up, dig through all my dirty jeans that I was planning on washing tonight, and go to work wearing the least dirty pair.  I'm going to go to work feeling just fine, unlike the pint-sized hungover soju drinking motherfucker who wrenched together this piece of rubbish.    

Warsher?

Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:56:54 PM EDT
[#9]
IBTC
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:57:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Samsung actually still manufactures consumer goods in Korea?
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:58:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I feel your pain.
LG products have treated me about the same.
Fucking korean pieces of shit!

Fuck LG.  I share an office building with those assholes.  We had the fucking FBI in our building trying to arrest two of those idiots.  Ballistic vests, subguns, the whole nine yards.
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
IBTC

In before the "cumguzzler" gets added?
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:59:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Return piece of shit...

Go on Criagslist...

Buy Washer dryer set for $100....

Use money you save for hookers and blow....

Your welcome...
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#14]
I have a warsher and dryer I bought used from a friend for $100 about 14 years ago.  Still running.

I didn't even know Samsung made warshers.  Their monitors are supposed to be pretty good.  Although I just bought two Viewsonics, they were a much better value.
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 8:09:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTC

In before the "cumguzzler" gets added?

Could of used "Felchmuffin", "Gerbil Chaser/Gerbil Stuffer" or  "Gash Guzzler"
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 8:17:55 PM EDT
[#16]
I agree. Samsung can dine on a bowl of my nuts.

Most of my experience is with cell phones and optical data drives. Some experience with their earth moving stuff.
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 8:33:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeah.....friends don't let friends buy Samsung smartphones nor plasma tv's.....you didn't get that memo?

LCD's (tv's and computer monitors) and BRD players are about the only things you should buy Samsung.
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 8:35:53 PM EDT
[#18]
7.5/10

I particularly like your use of "sideways assholes." However your rant was a little too short to rate 8+.
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 10:17:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Don't recall ever seeing a "Suck my white ass, Panasonic" thread...

Sony - Occasionally.

Samsung - Just about every other week.
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#20]
My eleven year old 32" tube TV still works great!  

Edit:  It's a Toshiba

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/15/2011 10:24:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
7.5/10

I particularly like your use of "sideways assholes." However your rant was a little too short to rate 8+.

I have to agree here.

Link Posted: 12/15/2011 10:50:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sony - Occasionally.

Panasonic's CS is shit and I've told my story a few times on here.  Fucking morons.
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 10:55:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Sony - Occasionally.

I agree Panasonic is the way to go. I have a TV/VCR From 1989 that still works great, Even plays tapes. Yes I still have tapes.
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 11:38:17 PM EDT
[#24]
I too have has aweful luck with Samsung. 3 phones that sounded like a RC airplain was flying around in the background and a DVD and Blu-Ray player hat never worked right.
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 11:40:59 PM EDT
[#25]
to the OP.......you just gotta get one of these:

Link Posted: 12/15/2011 11:41:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
7/10

I'm gonna go 8/10

I thought it lacked creativity. I'm giving 6/10.

Link Posted: 12/15/2011 11:45:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Oh I loved it, made me giggle.
9/10.......
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 11:57:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Oh geez,  I just bought a Samsung LCD 46" 120Hz television.  Heres to hoping it wasnt made on friday or monday.  Oh well, time will tell
Link Posted: 12/15/2011 11:58:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Still have my goldstar TV from when I was in korea in 1985. I think they are now called LG and most of their products are crap. I've never had any luck with Samsung
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 12:15:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Still have my goldstar TV from when I was in korea in 1985. I think they are now called LG and most of their products are crap. I've never had any luck with Samsung

LG has some kickass LED LCD tv's out.
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 12:16:05 AM EDT
[#31]
My experience with Samsung has been 50/50.

My old DLP TV is bulletproof.

However, my plasma, which is newer, has developed a problem with the screen.

I'll probably try another brand when I buy my next plasma.
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 12:24:14 AM EDT
[#32]
I hope you don't kiss your mamma with that mouth of yours.
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 12:45:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

As much as I hate Panasonic, go with Panasonic.
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 1:17:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

As much as I hate Panasonic, go with Panasonic.

My new Panasonic Plasma Kicks Ass!!

Link Posted: 12/16/2011 2:12:36 AM EDT
[#35]
My Samsung 46" LCD is awesome
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 2:19:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
My Samsung 46" LCD is awesome

+1

Link Posted: 12/16/2011 2:21:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Sony - Occasionally.

I've had a Panasonic plasma for 1 1/2 years now, love it.  Bought it about a year after my friends bought theirs and was impressed.
They actually get very good scores on CNET, etc...
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 2:41:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Very happy with my Samsung refrigerator.
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 2:46:37 AM EDT
[#39]
I sure don't see much longevity with any of the new TVs when compared to a CRT. My Toshiba Black Matrix is over 15 years old now and it has never needed one penny of repairs. A few sets of batteries for the remote and that is it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 2:47:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
7/10

This
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 2:49:29 AM EDT
[#41]
did your wife happen to put the Washer in her purse?
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 3:01:13 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sony - Occasionally.

I've had a Panasonic plasma for 1 1/2 years now, love it.  Bought it about a year after my friends bought theirs and was impressed.

They actually get very good scores on CNET, etc...

I would absolutely buy a Panasonic in a heartbeat.

Quality is top notch

Link Posted: 12/16/2011 3:11:07 AM EDT
[#43]
And yet another happy Samsung customer, yep me too and when mine dies I will never buy another.
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 3:13:09 AM EDT
[#44]
You get to wear jeans to work?
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 3:24:41 AM EDT
[#45]
I've always had great experiences with their TVs.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 3:28:39 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sony - Occasionally.

I agree Panasonic is the way to go. I have a TV/VCR From 1989 that still works great, Even plays tapes. Yes I still have tapes.

Do you still play 8 track tapes?

Link Posted: 12/16/2011 3:55:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Nothing made today is built to last like things made not too many years ago.

With some misgivings I finally ditched my 20" CRT Sun monitors (made by Sony) for new 24" LED backlit LCD monitors.    The picture quality is finally

good enough for LCD monitors that I don't feel like I took a big step backwards,  but frankly I don't expect to get a decade of service out

of the LCD monitors, while 10 years for a good CRT monitor from a few years back was very much to be expected.

Build quality for home electronics peaked in the 1970s.   And then surface mounted components came along and from a ruggedness of

construction standpoint is concerned, it's been all downhill since then.

CJ
Link Posted: 12/16/2011 5:47:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
7/10

I'm gonna go 8/10

Be careful, use of such quasi racial overtones may lead to a path down a slippery slope.

Link Posted: 12/16/2011 5:50:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yeah.....friends don't let friends buy Samsung smartphones nor plasma tv's.....you didn't get that memo?

I'm on my second Samsung cell phone (dumb phone).   Both have given me problems.  Never again!  

I bought a Samsung microwave for my new kitchen ... keeping my fingers crossed that it will hold up ...

Link Posted: 12/16/2011 5:59:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Plasma...?...get the best, a Pioneer.

Washers...get a top loader....these ain't TVs....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top