Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2011 8:14:54 AM EDT
RNC pundent that trashes Gingrich interspersed with praise for Romney.

Fuck Fox News, and Fuck the RNC.

Followed by numerous reports on how Gingrich is racist and ignorant for telling the truth about the palestinians.

Link Posted: 12/10/2011 8:18:18 AM EDT
[#1]
They usually have extreme left people on there too.  Fair and balanced, you know.
Link Posted: 12/10/2011 8:26:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Followed by numerous reports on how Gingrich is racist and ignorant for telling the truth about the palestinians.

Newt is not the chosen one, Mittens is and the Republicans will see to it Gingrich isn't any more electable than Cain... Your overlord has been selected, be a good Republican and get behind their candidate or you're an Obama supporter... or so I've read here on ARFcom...

Link Posted: 12/10/2011 8:31:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Gingrich and Romney are means to the same end.
Link Posted: 12/10/2011 8:38:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Newt is not the chosen one, Mittens is and the Republicans will see to it Gingrich isn't any more electable than Cain... Your overlord has been selected, be a good Republican and get behind their candidate or you're an Obama supporter... or so I've read here on ARFcom...

Yep well bring on the third party if it's Mittens.  I am starting to hate Republicans almost as much as Democrats.  I don't even think that they would mind Mitt losing to Obama.  They could have control of Congress and be fat and happy with their crony capitalism for another four years while acting like they oppose Obama.  It's a no lose situation for the Republican establishment, because in another four years people will really be desperate for their Republican overlords to save them.

Link Posted: 12/10/2011 8:39:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Both are shit sandwiches - it is amusing them both attacking each other for not being Conservative
Link Posted: 12/10/2011 8:50:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep well bring on the third party if it's Mittens.  I am starting to hate Republicans almost as much as Democrats.  I don't even think that they would mind Mitt losing to Obama.  They could have control of Congress and be fat and happy with their crony capitalism for another four years while acting like they oppose Obama.  It's a no lose situation for the Republican establishment, because in another four years people will really be desperate for their Republican overlords to save them.

The lines have blurred so much between Repubs and Dems they're hard to tell apart any longer without a scorecard, and I agree with you, Mittens as the nominee means a 3rd Party candidate for those who won't follow the Republican Pied Piper.  Both Newt and Mittens are 2 sides of the same Progressive coin but the clarity the media and GOP presents as to their choice of candidate is amazing, and power and politics have replaced principle as their motives for wanting Romney...

Link Posted: 12/10/2011 9:08:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Gingrich and Romney are means to the same end. Fixed it for you.

Link Posted: 12/10/2011 9:13:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Gingrich and Romney are means to the same end. Fixed it for you.

It will just take a little longer with either of them,

Link Posted: 12/10/2011 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm sorry you didn't hear what you wanted to while watching the news

Link Posted: 12/10/2011 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sorry you didn't hear what you wanted to while watching the news

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top