Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2011 6:42:31 PM EDT
so, this very good friend of mine tells me he met this new "girl" and they talked, etc  and he was kinda getting excited about hanging out with her some...well he later finds out she's a tranny and is completely baffled...

then...over the last couple of days he has told me repeatedly that "Titanic" is coming out on 3D...

you guys got any advice on how I should approach this situation?
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:43:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Forward.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Your "friend" huh?

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:44:49 PM EDT
[#3]
He couldnt tell?
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:45:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
so, this very good friend of mine tells me he met this new "girl" and they talked, etc  and he was kinda getting excited about hanging out with her some...well he later finds out she's a tranny and is completely baffled...

then...over the last couple of days he has told me repeatedly that "Titanic" is coming out on 3D...

GD never ceases to amaze.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:46:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Your "friend" huh?

thats what I said...and yes, I speak the truth

Quoted:
He couldnt tell?

apparently not...lemme see if I can get him to link me a pic of her, they met initially on Plenty of Fish
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like he's ripe.  Just get some boones farm and a sixer of zima and it'll probably be on.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:48:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Tell him to draw hir like he draws his French girls.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:48:14 PM EDT
[#8]
When someone comes out swinging, the jolt of adrenaline is the same as when you pass a cop car doing 15mph over the limit.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#9]
He got a hummer from the tranny didn't he
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:51:47 PM EDT
[#10]
pics of said tranny...

he is trying to crawfish now and I think it is fucking hilarious

EDIT: He asked me to delete the pics cause he doesn't want any of y'all to track her down
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:54:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He got a hummer from the tranny didn't he

I don't think they ever met in person, just texted on the phone, etc
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
pics of said tranny...

(these aren't the pics you're looking for)

Dude, he's bitching about that?  I've seen WAY worse.

As I have learned from GD, it's only gay if the balls touch.  No balls touching... no gay, bang away.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Of course she/he is a tranny. It's got a tattoo.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#15]
"friend"

Gotcha.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
pics of said tranny...

LINK DELETED PER OP REQUEST

As I have learned from GD, it's only gay if the balls touch.  No balls touching... no gay, bang away.

Yep. What ya got right there is only about a four beer tranny.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Many years ago, when I was stationed at Ft. Bragg, I went to Myrtle Beach for the weekend with some buddies. One of my buddies got a little drunk, and as we were walking from one bar to another, two girls in a car ask us if we need a ride. The girl on the passenger side was good looking, and that is where the normal part of the story ends.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:03:46 PM EDT
[#18]
approach it from behind...  
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:04:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
pics of said tranny...

pics redacted by OP request

No kidding, totally passable.  Guys pay extra for that so he's getting a good deal too.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Any bitch that has nasty ass feet like that should be shot.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He never went back to the beach again.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You're paying attention, are you?
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That chick has a dick.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:12:43 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Many years ago, when I was stationed at Ft. Bragg, I went to Myrtle Beach for the weekend with some buddies. One of my buddies got a little drunk, and as we were walking from one bar to another, two girls in a car ask us if we need a ride. The girl on the passenger side was good looking, and that is where the normal part of the story ends.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:13:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You caught the gay
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He never went back to the beach again.

Not with you.....

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#27]
He (you) gonna get raped  
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#28]
thanks to the guys who deleted the links to the pics...

i linked him to the thread and he got spooked that some one would find "her" on POF and link the thread or something and he didn't wanna be mean (further evidence he is "sensitive")
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That chick has a dick.

Yeah. By the time you figure out "Hey, those are kinda far forward to be hemmoroids!" her feet will be the least of your concern.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You caught the gay

i havent' caught shi...errr...wait, that might not be the best analogy in a thread about chicks with dicks and the potential for fudge packin...
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
thanks to the guys who deleted the links to the pics...

i linked him to the thread and he got spooked that some one would find "her" on POF and link the thread or something and he didn't wanna be mean (further evidence he is "sensitive")

Never had a friend in that situation but if I did I think I would probably consider him gay after talking about fucking a tranny. I could care less about what people do in the privacy of their own home so outside of some random hazing and shit talking I wouldn't bother him about it, in the back of my mind it would still be weird as hell though.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:32:33 PM EDT
[#33]
If he couldn't tell the difference anyway then he should just go to town on it.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 8:15:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're paying attention, are you?

If you are a dude dressed up like a chick, you are a bitch. Furthermore, if he/she was reaaaaaaally trying, that shit would be taken care of.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 5:44:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sounds like he's ripe.  Just get some boones farm and a sixer of zima and it'll probably be on.

Can you still buy Zima? If yes? Where?
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 5:47:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Not sure if serious....troll thread?
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 5:51:02 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Is that some sort of euphemism for something gross?

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 5:53:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top