Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I have to give JJ's the nod. Jr did some things I liked, but he just took it too far. Had he shown restraint, he would have won in my mind.

This is how you build a bare metal bike. Shinya Kimura > all of them.

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Pretty easy to guess JR got the most votes because he has a current show in production.

Viewers = votes.

JJ was the only one that actually built a bike. JR assembled a presentation piece.

JJ built a bike just like arfcommers "build" AR15s.

I think you mean JR.

If he didn't mean jr then he's absolutely clueless.

JJ is the only builder between the three. Forget what you think about him personally, his fabrication skills are unreal.

But he didn't build a better bike.

Ooh!! He slightly modified the jig for welding the frames on his standard production bikes! And OOOOooooooooooH! He made the same type of tank and fenders he always does, except oooooo! he but finny shapes on them.

PJD = RJF    

Im glad that you get all your brilliant analogies from discovery channel crossover shows.

Your independent thought is a breath of fresh air.

You mad?

Figured I use something you're aparently familiar with...or does your indepentent thinking prohibit you from watching the discovery channel?

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like 33% of this thread is Disneyland loving weenies with hemorrhoids and also the majority that watch that show.  

Indian Larry is glad he's dead.

Yeah , it saved him a similar ass-whipping at Jr's hand.    

Face it man, old school is going the way of the Dodo.

For good or bad, that's the way it is

I got bad news for you.  This is the future.  2011 Dong Fang Bobber  200+ccs of Chinese goodness.  80mpg  $2000

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like 33% of this thread is Disneyland loving weenies with hemorrhoids and also the majority that watch that show.  

Yeah , it saved him a similar ass-whipping at Jr's hand.    

Face it man, old school is going the way of the Dodo.

For good or bad, that's the way it is

I got bad news for you.  This is the future.  2011 Dong Fang Bobber  200+ccs of Chinese goodness.  80mpg  $2000

http://www.75vn.com/ad2/917/2629141801/2010%20Dongfang%20DF250RTB%20Bubba%20004.jpg

LOL

JJ ought to file charges for patent infringement.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:18:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Fucking Jesse James built his entire bike by hand.

He fucking grew the rubber trees and milked them and then build the molds for the tires.
He scraped the carbon black from the coal mine he dug.

He fucking mined the copper for the wiring and then smelted it and then hand cast it and stretched it into the gauge wire he needed.

He also drilled his own well to pump out the oil to convert it into plastic so he could sheath the wiring for the wiring harness.

Did you see his mad skills when he cast the bearing races for the wheel bearings?

What about when he cold worked the bearing rollers for the wheel bearings?

It was awesome to watch him hand spin the wire to make the throttle cable.

Did anyone catch the part where he mined the lead for the battery and then distilled down the hydrochloric acid?

Fuck my life, Jesse James is the man!

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:18:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have to give JJ's the nod. Jr did some things I liked, but he just took it too far. Had he shown restraint, he would have won in my mind.

+eleventy billion on Shinya.    That dude can make some of the sickest stuff I have ever seen. He has his own style, kind of a wider and lower flow than a regular chopper.

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#7]
JJs bike would be a kick ass state of the art chopper, If this were 1985
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#8]
There was only one bike builder on stage. I know Jesse through business (I used to build bikes in CA). He is a class act when it comes to honesty, and business ethics, and a true craftsman. Those other two faggots assemble parts other guys build.

Jesse got railroaded by that fucking soap opera.

ETA: Pussy is his kryptonite though..
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I want to see a build off between Jesse and Paul Jr., one on one. Put them in a neutral location, no outside  help other then paint and plating, no CNC's no water jets, just old school fabrication. Then we will see who the real bike builder is, i already know the answer. For all of you PJ supporters, do you really think he would stand a chance one on one with JJ?
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, since he didn't do those.  The ones on the head tube of the frame are nasty though, and he did those on camera.

So you know every weld he did and didn't do.

Wow, I didn't know you were there for the builds.

Which guy are you on camera?

Since you know every weld that Jr hasn't done, which guy are you in his shop?

I never said he did this weld or that....I said I've never seen him do anything other than tack shit so someone else can come along later and do the real work.

You really gonna argue that JR does the heavy lifting?

Are you really going to argue that Jr can't weld when he has been doing it for ten years?

Doing what for ten years?

Designing bikes or ordering parts?

LMFAO GUY! Do you have your own multi million dollar business??? Have you been on TV for over 10years?  I mean seriously who are you to be talking so much shit?  

LOL....so Kim Kardashian is talented? Paris Hilton? Shit, Brittany Spears or Madonna shit more money down the drain every day than the Tuttles will ever be worth.

The Tuttles success at bike building is nothing more than a referendum to America's fast food pop culture and zero understanding of what constitutes talent.

Fuck, 3/4s of the people that voted on those bikes couldn't change their own tire or car battery.

WTF could they possibly know about bike building.

Jrs bike was a big Mac and fries.

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:33:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right, since he didn't do those.  The ones on the head tube of the frame are nasty though, and he did those on camera.

I never said he did this weld or that....I said I've never seen him do anything other than tack shit so someone else can come along later and do the real work.

Are you really going to argue that Jr can't weld when he has been doing it for ten years?

LMFAO GUY! Do you have your own multi million dollar business??? Have you been on TV for over 10years?  I mean seriously who are you to be talking so much shit?  

LOL....so Kim Kardashian is talented? Paris Hilton? Shit, Brittany Spears or Madonna shit more money down the drain every day than the Tuttles will ever be worth.
The Tuttles success at bike building is nothing more than a referendum to America's fast food pop culture and zero understanding of what constitutes talent.

Fuck, 3/4s of the people that voted on those bikes couldn't change their own tire or car battery.

and what does all that talk matter?? a WIN is a WIN stop hating!

You can dislike JR all you want but his designs built OCC and now he has his own company and is making money. Their are alot of people out there who build bikes. Jr found his place in the industry like it or not... JJ being in this was just so he could make some money to buy some herpes meds
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:36:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Missed it?  

I knew Paul Jr would win though.  His shit is freaking awesome and always new and fresh.
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:36:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, he did win the popularity contest but he is NOT the best bike builder. Never was, never will be.
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:50:17 PM EDT
[#14]
You tell the folks who ride Harleys in this thread, but you sure as hell can't tell them much...
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+eleventy billion on Shinya.    That dude can make some of the sickest stuff I have ever seen. He has his own style, kind of a wider and lower flow than a regular chopper.

OOF!

I am not a bike guy, much less a fan of choppers. But that bike does something for me.

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:58:32 PM EDT
[#16]
On top of being Delta operators, apparently every arfcommer is a master welder as well. By the way that's stainless not plated. Different ballgame.
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:59:06 PM EDT
[#17]
best bike ever

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can dislike JR all you want but his designs built OCC and now he has his own company and is making money. Their are alot of people out there who build bikes. Jr found his place in the industry like it or not... JJ being in this was just so he could make some money to buy some herpes meds

That's a completely juvenile response.

Jesse James single handedly revived the custom bike building industry. After his discovery channel series ran, everyone became a custom chopper builder and bikes went from $20,000 to $80,000 overnight.

The Tuttles rode Jesses's wave. If it wasn't for him they'd still be building bikes in SRs basement.
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 9:14:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a completely juvenile response.

Jesse James single handedly revived the custom bike building industry. After his discovery channel series ran, everyone became a custom chopper builder and bikes went from $20,000 to $80,000 overnight.

The Tuttles rode Jesses's wave. If it wasn't for him they'd still be building bikes in SRs basement.

And now the situation is reversed.

If it wasn't for OCC & PJD, nobody would have given a shit about JJ's "comeback", such as it is.
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 9:37:20 PM EDT
[#20]
It's simple.  Sr. built a cluster fuck

Jr. built a sculpture.

JJ built a bike.

In the popularity contest that is reality tv, the sculptor won.
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 9:45:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm not a fan of Jason's designs ex. the Arabian bike, laughable.

But, I feel the occ crew has the ability to build a great bike. I just wish senior would turn them loose and let them build a non comical bike.

I feel JR embarrassed senior so badly with the caddy bike, Sr. just gave up.

jason has some skill with the 3D cad software he uses, but I don't think he knows shit about engineering or mechanics, or even bike assembly, as sometimes they start building what he drew and have to make significant changes to make it work
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 10:03:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jesse should have spent more time thinkin' and fabricatin' than blowing smoke up his own ass. He couldn't come up with anything new and normal people want to see new shit, plain and simple. And after looking at those weld pics, maybe he needs to head to Pittsburgh or somewhere he can apprentice as a welder. Or maybe he ought to just lay off the stainless, whatever. He was good for comedic relief and should have produced an updated quality product-he didn't.

I didn't particularly like the PJD bike either but at least he wasn't telling the camera "Well I don't intend to make anything shiny or riveted." and then do it anyway like JJ. And if this was about "rideable" someone should have just pulled a Sportster K1600 GT onto the stage....

You've never actually attempted to ride a "paint shaker" have you?

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 10:14:17 PM EDT
[#23]

This just ain't Jesse's year.

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

that thing is ugly as hell
yet beautiful at the same time
If I was a motorcycle rider I'd want one of those
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 10:59:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not a fan of Jason's designs ex. the Arabian bike, laughable.

But, I feel the occ crew has the ability to build a great bike. I just wish senior would turn them loose and let them build a non comical bike.

I feel JR embarrassed senior so badly with the caddy bike, Sr. just gave up.

jason has some skill with the 3D cad software he uses, but I don't think he knows shit about engineering or mechanics, or even bike assembly, as sometimes they start building what he drew and have to make significant changes to make it work

Thats the problem when the designer and builder are 2 different people, or at least 2 seperate entinitys.
im a hobby machinest and before and after owning mill/lathe and tooling, your design process completely changes, you realise that you have to design around how you can or want or willing to build something, rather than 100% wild design.
make him build some bikes, i mean realy do the dirty work, his theorys of design well change overnight and his designs well start to be based more around function, with time he can blend style back into the basic mechanics and it can all get closer to working right.
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 11:04:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
DO each of them have to BUILD a bike. Or are they going to be able to use the full weight of their shop to build it for them. IE is Sr actually going to build the bike or is OCC?

If all 3 are locked in identical garages monster garage style with raw materials. With say one helper each . Jesse smokes them so fucking bad they cant air the show

BTW JJ is only a dirt bag because haters gonna hate. What makes him a dirt bag that he loves hunting down some pussy and bagging it?

What makes JJ a dirtbag is the fact the he cheats on his significant others.  Chasing tail is great, but only if you're single or in an open relationship.

But I agree that he's far more talented than either of the Teutuls.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 12:16:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Man smoke and mirrors is a mother f****r. Where did the tubes go that Jesse bent and then flattened? From my tv i didn't see not one tube that wasn't round. And all that he built everything bullshit, yea ok, it showed other guys building his shit when he bowed out and admitted to needing help. Jesse James is more talented at fabbing hands down but nobody strokes their own cock more then Jesse. If jr's bike was more rideable he wins hands down. Jesse's shit was cool 10yrs ago. Matt Hoch makes all these guys look like clowns. Oh and Billy Lane was not the man.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 1:31:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Exactly.. Even my wife was like why don't they have that japanesesguy your always talking aboutbc he'd win hands down.  I told her she was wrong bc he wouldn't win a popularity contest.  

If I ever win the lotto my first thing will be to own one of his bikes.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 1:59:25 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I want to see a build off between Jesse and Paul Jr., one on one. Put them in a neutral location, no outside  help other then paint and plating, no CNC's no water jets, just old school fabrication. Then we will see who the real bike builder is, i already know the answer. For all of you PJ supporters, do you really think he would stand a chance one on one with JJ?

There are only so many parts on a bike.

What do you want them to make themselves?

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 2:04:20 AM EDT
[#30]
They need to do a rematch with the requirement that the bikes are rode 100+ miles before voting.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 3:20:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I think even Indian Larry can respect the fact that other bike builders might have different styles - and not try to goad them into a juvenile shouting match on national TV for the sake of ratings and his own ego (unlike Jesse James, who feels that all choppers should look just like his)..

What's lost in a lot of this is the fact that both Paul Jr. and Jesse James have very different styles: I don't see it as good or bad.  One was definitely more aesthetically ornate and designed as a modern, moving presentation piece, the other a clean, simple old-school chopper.  Choppers themselves are all about individuality and STYLE, most often at the expense of comfort and agility (ergo, rigid frames, ape-hangers, big motors with small tanks, etc).  If this bike build off was about performance, the bikes would look a lot more like a Ducati than anything presently on stage.   THAT is what's lost on JJ.  

This build-off was about style, and to a lesser extent fabrication talent.   JJ's argument about "riding" is foolish and ego-driven, if only because from an aesthetic standpoint he had no ground to stand on - his is more rideable because it has...  a larger gas tank?   That seems to be the extent of his argument.    It may be something to consider when buying from either builder, but was not the explicit point of the build-off nor was it the point of PJD's shop, who caters to companies who want?   Modern, moving presentation pieces.   He's just bitching because he is a narrow-minded builder who things real choppers look pretty much just like what he built, which is why his bikes look more or less the same.  

Park Jesse James' bike on the street at Sturgis, next to 20 other bikes.   Have someone pick it out from the crowd.   9 times out of 10, the average person would be wrong IMHO.   Now do the same with PJD's bike - I'll bet the ratio is reversed.

Which one is "better?"   Well, that all depends on the purpose of the build of course.

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 3:30:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Jesse lost because this was a popularity contest and he didn't play to the full extent of the rules. Nothing said the bike actually had to be rideable and functional. He's use to competing under those parameters. If you don't have to worry about the bike actually being functional then the design parameters open wide up. You can get as creative as you want if you don't have to ride it.

If you remember previous bike build competitions, he actually had to ride the bike to the competition. He rode bikes from Cali to Sturgis.

In the end that's the big difference. Jesse James is a biker. He lives like a biker. He builds bikes he actually wants to ride.

The Tuttles are posers.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 3:51:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Lots of bitter people in this thread!

LOL at jesse saying he builds bikes that can be ridden. He didn't look comfortable at all riding that thing.

Jesse was talking his bike up as he was building about what an amazing piece of work it was, his help was like "yeah, erm its good.. yeah."

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 3:55:04 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty easy to guess JR got the most votes because he has a current show in production.

Viewers = votes.

JJ was the only one that actually built a bike. JR assembled a presentation piece.

BS

JJ didn't build that fucking motor either

He also got way behind and called in a lot of help, otherwise he would not have had a bike to enter.

And Fuck Jesse James

all he has is stale skills and his relatives name.

Arrogant cheating fuck, thats all he is.

You're butthurt and clueless.

I'm not butt hurt at all.

JJ is a wannbe outlaw

As for clueless?

I have worked in a bike shop when I was a kid with old school hard core bikers

I prefer real rides, not the theme bikes that OCC and PJ build but they are two different animals and markets.

OCC pioneered theme bikes and make a world wide business out of it, that why OCC & PJ get my repsect.

JJ is a POS who cheats on all his women and cannot be trusted.

If a guy lies and cheats on someone he is supposed to love how can anyone trust him?

That low life got bitch smacked last night and as for his building prowess ?

Look at the shitty welds in some of the pics here in this thread, they fucking suck.

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 3:56:44 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Viewers = votes.

JJ  built a Llama.

Jr. built a a100th anniversary edition Colt.

JR built a glitzy piece of shit. If you say any of his bikes up close and in person you'd know what I mean.

I've seen bikes built by all three up close and in person and have ridden a JJ built bike. When you look at them up close you see the difference. JJ knows how to fabricate, weld, paint and shape metal in ways the Tuttles couldn't dream about.

JR and SRs welds look like dog shit smeared on metal.

JJs welds look like something off the space shuttle.

You might want to go back in this very thread and have a look at some of JJ's comparative welding prowess.  

I've seen Jesses welds up close, I've handled exhaust parts he has welded.

I am dubious as to any allegations regarding Jesse not knowing how to weld.

Then you're blind & clueless

One only has to look at the pics to see how fucked up they are.

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 3:58:37 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Except you can't actually ride JR's piece because it's just got enough gas to crank.

Yeah, apples and oranges though

They build bikes for different uses.

One is for riding and PJ & OCC is for corp theme bikes where they are show pieces.

That doesn't mean that they haven't built riders.    

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:02:20 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did they actually show JR welding any of that?

If not....you know it got sent out to another shop just like everything else.

I can promise you jr did not do that welding.
No you can't, you weren't there

So all you can do is butch and moan that your guy lost.

He didn't produce a good bike, the welds alone were enough to fuck him.

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:09:25 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I was watching the after the show vid's on the website.  What supressor is Jesse James using on the AR/M16?  It had a nice sound to it, but I wasn't quite sure if it was 9mm or 5.56.

I thought JJ had some felonies along the way?

I guess not , you'd have to be pretty stupid to shoot a gun on camera if you are a felon

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:09:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Jesse built a nice bike

next time part of the contest needs to include a 300 mile ride

also, I predict a big auction in the future for OCC-  place is going down...fast

I bet most of his good employees are on Monster looking every day

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:23:07 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Viewers = votes.

I think you mean JR.

If he didn't mean jr then he's absolutely clueless.

JJ is the only builder between the three. Forget what you think about him personally, his fabrication skills are unreal.

But he didn't build a better bike.

Ooh!! He slightly modified the jig for welding the frames on his standard production bikes! And OOOOooooooooooH! He made the same type of tank and fenders he always does, except oooooo! he but finny shapes on them.

PJD = RJF    

Im glad that you get all your brilliant analogies from discovery channel crossover shows.

Your independent thought is a breath of fresh air.

Kinda like taking the name of a pulp fiction line huh?

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:26:10 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

There was only one bike builder on stage. I know Jesse through business (I used to build bikes in CA). He is a class act when it comes to honesty, and business ethics, and a true craftsman. Those other two faggots assemble parts other guys build.

A guy lies and cheats on every woman he has been with and you call him an honest person?

BS

If he can fuck around on his GF or Wives he is not a trust worthy person, PERIOD!

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:36:00 AM EDT
[#42]
I think some feelings have been hurt in here over who won. damnation
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:53:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Jesse built a nice bike

next time part of the contest needs to include a 300 mile ride

also, I predict a big auction in the future for OCC-  place is going down...fast

I bet most of his good employees are on Monster looking every day

That's what all JJ supporters say. Did you not see him ride his bike? He could barely reach the hbars.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:54:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Of the three, the only one I'd actually want in my garage long term (as a rider) was JJ's.

And that's not saying much, because this was NOT his best effort. Not by a mile. I was pretty disappointed. I wouldn't really want to live with it every day, either.

If I'm honest, I like my own custom bike more than every bike on that stage (technically there were only two motorcycles...), and it was built in a friend's garage. Somehow, I expect more from famous bike builders that charge almost as much as a house for one-off bikes.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:56:39 AM EDT
[#45]
All this reminds me of the late sixties and early seventies and some of the concept cars I saw coming out of a shop called Barris Customs.  They were all the rage in car magazine circles because they were wonders of design.  Problem was if you saw one up close you pretty much could see it was all style and no substance.  If you put a few thousand miles on a PJD bike I strongly suspect it will be falling apart at the seams.  Of course I also suspect it barely holds enough gas to even be a good bar hopper.

That's the same thing I think of when I see a PJD bike.  His creations are straight up trailer queens.  If that's what you like then I suppose they're fine.  Myself, I prefer a bike that is a motorcycle rather than some kind of bizarre sculpture.  For me a custom should allow function as well as form.  I've ridden many motorcycles through the years and can say there have only been a handful I didn't like on some level or another.  I'm sure PJD could turn out a decent enough custom if the customer wanted one but it sure wouldn't make for entertaining TV.   Since he makes his living working in a circus side show he'll keep on making bank on bikes with exhausts in front of the rider, weird seating positions, and bizarre pointy features.  He's an artist, not a biker.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:16:39 AM EDT
[#46]
I will qualify this with saying that I hate choppers in general, they just look dumb to me.  

That said, I didn't really like any of these bikes.  None were rideable

Jr's would have been most awesome had he just controlled himself and went with a smaller frame and decent sized tires, and a fitting P-51 paintjob, not copper accents, I loved the exhaust arrangement though and it made the bike look very clean.

Sr? He didn't give a shit period.  They looked like they had a really good time building something that they knew would never win.

JJ is an ass, he's too arrogant, and his bike looks like every other chopper made in the last 10 years. So he built his own frame, whoppeee, OCC used to have their own frame jig too, but they figured out that its cheaper to outsource some parts.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:40:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

A guy lies and cheats on every woman he has been with and you call him an honest person?
BS
If he can fuck around on his GF or Wives he is not a trust worthy person, PERIOD!

RIF

I said he was honest, and ethical on a business level, and that his weakness is pussy.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:42:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It was a Build off not a Ride off.

They were supposed to build the best bike they could and JR did.

JJ build the most ride able but it was shit for design.

SR's was shit to begin with.

In every other bike build off on discovery the bikes had to be ridden. The builders would meet up some place and then ride to the event. Why not this time? Sr didnt build a bike and Jr's bike only has a range of 15-20 miles? Total waste of time.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:48:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Viewers = votes.

BS
JJ didn't build that fucking motor either
He also got way behind and called in a lot of help, otherwise he would not have had a bike to enter.
And Fuck Jesse James
all he has is stale skills and his relatives name.
Arrogant cheating fuck, thats all he is.

SR didnt lift a finger on his bilke and Jesse cheated by calling in help?
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:49:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Need more info! Where did you find this?
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top