Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
2/23/2017 5:55:53 PM
Posted: 3/31/2001 7:39:58 PM EST
i live in charlotte, and there aren't any good outdoor ranges near here. also, i don't like just shooting at paper. where are there some public, state-owned park ranges in NC, or where could I find out about them? james
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 7:05:29 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 7:23:06 AM EST
I'm in Charlotte too! It's funny that you should mention this because just yesterday a friend at work told me about an outdoor range nearby...and to top it off, it's free! He's supposed to get me directions to it. If you want you can e-mail me and I will pass the directions on to you when I get them. I've been looking for a place to go shoot myself.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 12:26:48 PM EST
Chester County South Carolina, Leeds National Forest, (or is it state forest?), Nice range upkept by SC DNR. Go Down 77 to chester, get on JA Cochrane bypass, take a left athe the BP past the highway dept, and drive till you see the sign that says turn right for Leeds recreation area. Its a real nice remote area,You might find me there on a Wed, Thurs, Or Fri.
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 2:34:19 PM EST
Yep, that's the place my friend was telling me about. Thanks for the directions!
Top Top