Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2011 1:46:30 PM EDT
Package shipped Tuesday scheduled for delivery today but fedex tracking also doesn't show anything other than the shipment being initiated. Have had this happen a lot. As soon as it actually gets delivered then it updates to show all its movement but until then it looks like they don't even have the package.

T
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 1:48:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had good experiences from FedEx tracking. USPS on the other hand is basically delivery confirmation. I don't know why they call it tracking.
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 1:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Fed Ex and usps d othe same thing for me.  wont show tracking till its a few days into the delivery.  and when its been delivered, still shows at the main hub.
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I actually have very good results from Fed Ex tracking.  I ship almost daily by Fed Ex.

It's USPS that is the problem.  Total waste of time and money to use USPS tracking.
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 8:43:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Every time that has happened to me, the company never shipped it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#5]
The DHL tracking system is great.
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#6]
USPS Tracking? Whats that? You get a tracking number but cant track it. All my packages shipped using FedEx have had very good tracking results.
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I almost never use tracking with fedex or ups, my stuff almost always shows up on time or earlier by both (I buy a lot of stuff for my co).  We did have an important package go down in a fedex plane crash in memphis one time though and the way the tracking reported it was kind of funny (except that it was actually a plane crash).
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 8:53:54 PM EDT
[#8]
It is kind of lame compared th UPS.    TT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top