User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/16/2011 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this where we discuss the female-to-male transmission rates?

Less then 1%...

In high-income countries, the risk of female-to-male transmission is 0.04% per act and male-to-female transmission is 0.08% per act.

That completely blows me away.  All the shit I learned growing up is that I was going to die, absolutely 100 perfuckincent sure if I had sex with a girl that had AIDS.  

Not to downplay

Just don't take it up the Azz anymore––Barebacked at least,  And you will be fine...

Stick to pitching!   CHECK!  

Link Posted: 10/16/2011 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
His retard genes probably beat the shit out of AIDS and had a quaint little story to tell about it

Don't fuck with retard strength
Link Posted: 10/16/2011 8:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

All the shit I learned growing up is that I was going to die, absolutely 100 perfuckincent sure if I had sex with a girl that had AIDS.  

Well, technically there is 100% chance of you dying if you screw a girl with AIDS.

'Course there also is a 100% chance of death if you don't.....

I always liked to think  Jenny straightened up her act after she slept with Forrest, but it makes sense that she didn't.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/16/2011 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why would she even sleep with him? He was retarded.

I don't know why, but this made me laugh a bit.

i think more like autistic.

Yea. What's that name for mild Autism??

Retard (not liberal as most would think)

Link Posted: 10/16/2011 8:58:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Stupid is as stupid does.
Link Posted: 10/16/2011 9:05:52 PM EDT
[#6]
The funny thing is I posted this same topic about a year ago and got no more than 12 responses!
Link Posted: 10/16/2011 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So what's the transmission rate of HIV per sexual encounter?

I just wonder if people ever get lucky and dodge the bullet.

They dodge HIV a lot.
Link Posted: 10/16/2011 9:10:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Sometimes a poster creates a topic that  hits one out of the park.  This is one of those times.
Link Posted: 10/16/2011 9:12:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hated Jenny's character.  The movie would have been a lot better if Forrest kicked Jenny to the curb early on.

That was the whole thing.  It was about the classic fall in love with a ho story.  Just like everything else in the movie.

Don't get me wrong, it was a great movie.  I just was disgusted at Jenny's behavior.

That was the point.
Link Posted: 10/16/2011 9:14:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Ya know, I started this thread wondering about who thought Forrest might be ignant, to wondering in this thread who AIN'T ignant.

Ya'll should take your brains out to use for catfish bait.

I'm serious.

Really. It was a BOOK. Fiction.

Then a movie, Fiction.

There is really nothing to wonder about.

'cept "peas and carrots." Who likes THAT shit?
Link Posted: 10/16/2011 9:18:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The more I think about it, I've come to the conclusion that jenny, who had AIDS, likely gave it to forrest when they had sex. And I'd think its likely that they had sex after being married too.

BAM! Jenny gave forrest the HIV, the GRID or whatever you call it.

Poor bastard fights in 'Nam, loses a buddy, starts a successful shrimp boat company, invests in some sort of fruit company, then the HIV.

more reason pussy is the most dangerous thing in the world.....ban vaginas, for the kids

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 7:22:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hated Jenny's character.  The movie would have been a lot better if Forrest kicked Jenny to the curb early on.

That was the whole thing.  It was about the classic fall in love with a ho story.  Just like everything else in the movie.

Don't get me wrong, it was a great movie.  I just was disgusted at Jenny's behavior.

Hippies are disgusting even when they're cute.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 7:27:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This thread is full of

It was AIDS, and she got it after she had the kid. 20 seconds on youtube and you'll know things.

We didn't know shit about AIDS in 1981 so the "we knowed all about it!" people can take a seat in the corner.  She also clearly states she had a virus, so the cancer people can join them.

IIRC, in 1981 AIDS (even among medical researchers) was "the mysterious gay disease."
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 7:34:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Less then 1%...

In high-income countries, the risk of female-to-male transmission is 0.04% per act and male-to-female transmission is 0.08% per act.

That completely blows me away.  All the shit I learned growing up is that I was going to die, absolutely 100 perfuckincent sure if I had sex with a girl that had AIDS.  

That's because it was not PC to suggest that promiscuity and receptive anal intercourse put a person at greater risk than penile-vaginal intercourse. Seriously. It was a purposeful effort to mislead, and the fact that people can  get HIV from monogamous penile-vaginal heterosexual relations (e.g., a husband who got it from a blood transfusion can transmit it to his wife) was broadcast as "everyone is at risk and no one is immune." That's true but useless, since some people (based on specific identified behavior) face risks a thousand times less than those faced by others.

Apart from the untruth itself, the monstrosity lies in the fact that many young man-whore bottoms thought they were at no greater risk than were their 60 year-old parents.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 7:50:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Agreed. The movie is good but a complete downer from start to finish. All she did was use his character and fuck with his head right to the very end when she dropped off his unknown child and died.
Its a textbook example of how hard working people are constantly fucked over by those who skate through life foot-loose and fancy free. He worked his ass off and yet everything that he loved was taken from him while she whored and partied it up.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:01:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was a hippie they fuck anything!

Peace, lets make love not war. it's Beautiful Man
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 9:32:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its a textbook example of how hard working people are constantly fucked over by those who skate through life foot-loose and fancy free.

Good point. Very often the people who shout loudest about freedom and rights are actually pleading for the enslavement of others.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 9:50:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Less then 1%...

Yes, that's what led me to actually do some research because I suspected those people were lying. I grew up very Baptist and was led to believe I would die from AIDS or STD if I had sex before marriage.

What has not been mentioned is that the numbers from the studies are for the cases where the non HIV positive partner has no other health issues or STDs. Those factors can significantly increase the risk.

So the sob stories the church people pass around about some poor girl having sex with her boyfriend for the first and catching AIDs and getting pregnant all in one shot are either untrue or she has to be the unluckiest person on the planet.

Quoted:

That's because it was not PC to suggest that promiscuity and receptive anal intercourse put a person at greater risk than penile-vaginal intercourse. Seriously. It was a purposeful effort to mislead, and the fact that people can  get HIV from monogamous penile-vaginal heterosexual relations (e.g., a husband who got it from a blood transfusion can transmit it to his wife) was broadcast as "everyone is at risk and no one is immune." That's true but useless, since some people (based on specific identified behavior) face risks a thousand times less than those faced by others.

Apart from the untruth itself, the monstrosity lies in the fact that many young man-whore bottoms thought they were at no greater risk than were their 60 year-old parents.

I find it an interesting case of "being in the same bed" so to speak.

The gay community wants you to think you can get it easily from heterosexual behavior to gain more support for their cause. The religious/moral community want you to think the same so that you will adhere to their moral guidelines. Both are liars. If there were any truth, there would be huge population of single heterosexuals with AIDS. 25 years later, that just isn't the case.

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agreed. The movie is good but a complete downer from start to finish. All she did was use his character and fuck with his head right to the very end when she dropped off his unknown child and died.

Its a textbook example of how hard working people are constantly fucked over by those who skate through life foot-loose and fancy free. He worked his ass off and yet everything that he loved was taken from him while she whored and partied it up.

Well, I think the movie did a fine job of trying to show how she was messed up from her dad "loving" her.  Then used music to show her moving through her various stages.  I didn't have anything against the character since she was a product her dad's abuse.

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 11:17:46 AM EDT
[#20]
For all you dudes crucifying Jenny.

She was screwed up.

She grew up in a home where she was physically and sexually abused.

Thats the reason that Forrest had the old house torn down.

She also threw rocks at the house where she was tortured.

So for her to be sexually confused and messed up is understandable.

I am no PC hippie libtard by any means but in this case she was abused.

And once and for all, she got the AIDS after she had the baby.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#21]
AIDS-ridden women's butts are like a box of chocolate.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 11:21:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
For all you dudes crucifying Jenny.

She was screwed up.

She grew up in a home where she was physically and sexually abused.

Thats the reason that Forrest had the old house torn down.

She also threw rocks at the house where she was tortured.

So for her to be sexually confused and messed up is understandable.

I am no PC hippie libtard by any means but in this case she was abused.

And once and for all, she got the AIDS after she had the baby.

She was also the only one who accepted Forrest when he first got onto the bus.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#23]
i want to give jenny aids
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 11:28:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
She was a whore.

so was Forrest's mother

She only did that to get her son a decent education. This movie is my favorite and I've watched it over 100 times. Whenever it comes on TV I MUST watch it. I can recite almost all the dialogue word for word. Get a few beers in me and I'm unstoppable. Loves me some Forrest Gump.

Go ahead dude and lay some of that Bubba Gump Shrimp on us.  Bubba could recite some recipes.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Forrest had sex BEFORE she was infected.

Sone also born before infection.

Infection was post Forrest and post son.

That was my interpretation as well.

ETA: His son is about 6-8 years old in 1982, meaning he was concieved in 1974-76; AIDS infections did not begin to appear in North America (in large numbers) until about 1978-79.

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 11:30:25 AM EDT
[#26]
I would say no simply because it's a feel good movie (mostly). Pretty sure she caught the HIV after the birth of the son. I don't think Forest or Forest Jr. would have lived long otherwise.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I would say no simply because it's a feel good movie (mostly).

so, losing legs and getting shot in the ass qualify as "feel good" entertainment?

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 11:36:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Irresistible and full of fat?
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its a textbook example of how hard working people are constantly fucked over by those who skate through life foot-loose and fancy free.

Good point. Very often the people who shout loudest about freedom and rights are actually pleading for the enslavement of others.

All of this makes Jenny the perfect heroine for the Boomer Generation.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 12:10:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would say no simply because it's a feel good movie (mostly).

so, losing legs and getting shot in the ass qualify as "feel good" entertainment?

http://mlkshk.com/r/A47

Hence the mostly part. The fact that a mildly retarded man accomplished so much (college football star, war hero, national celebrity, business owner, etc) and got to finally be with the childhood sweetheart he loved eventually at the end and sired a highly intelligent child with her before she died makes it a feel good movie. Hell even Disney kids movies usually wind up having the main character's parents die.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 12:26:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Forrest had sex BEFORE she was infected.

Sone also born before infection.

Infection was post Forrest and post son.

That was my interpretation as well.

ETA: His son is about 6-8 years old in 1982, meaning he was concieved in 1974-76; AIDS infections did not begin to appear in North America (in large numbers) until about 1978-79.

Completely off-topic, but IIRC someone found HIV in a frozen tissue sample from ~the 60s. I believe the decedent was a child, and the cause of death was deemed to be a unique mystery.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

She ended up marrying Sean Penn, who is substantially more retarded than Forrest Gump, so...
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 12:31:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Completely off-topic, but IIRC someone found HIV in a frozen tissue sample from ~the 60s. I believe the decedent was a child, and the cause of death was deemed to be a unique mystery.

Yes and no. That was from a patient in St. Louis, MO who died of then-unknown AIDS related symptoms (5 lobe pnemocystis and KS) in the late 1960s. IIRC, he was a teenage prostitute. His tissues were tested positive for AIDS in in the mid 1980s, though not without some controversy.

AIDS has been mucking about with humans in current form likely from the turn of the 19th/20th century.  There were white people who caught it and spread it in the late 1960s and 70s in their travels or work in Africa.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 12:32:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Is this a Romney thread?
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 12:33:21 PM EDT
[#35]
I loved it when Forrest was about to get it on with Jenny and he had his knees together and up toward his chest when he tried to mount her.

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 12:35:39 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Irresistible and full of fat?
You never know what your gonna catch.

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 2:04:21 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Ya know, I started this thread wondering about who thought Forrest might be ignant, to wondering in this thread who AIN'T ignant.

Ya'll should take your brains out to use for catfish bait.

I'm serious.

Really. It was a BOOK. Fiction.

Then a movie, Fiction.

There is really nothing to wonder about.

'cept "peas and carrots." Who likes THAT shit?

I love peas and carrots!!

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 2:06:54 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This thread is full of

It was AIDS, and she got it after she had the kid. 20 seconds on youtube and you'll know things.

We didn't know shit about AIDS in 1981 so the "we knowed all about it!" people can take a seat in the corner.  She also clearly states she had a virus, so the cancer people can join them.

IIRC, in 1981 AIDS (even among medical researchers) was "the mysterious gay disease."

Now it is "the disease ANYONE can get that has absolutely nothing to do with homosexual acts or drug use despite the CDC's statistics showing the complete opposite"

Link Posted: 10/18/2011 1:30:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 1:39:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Goddammit you guys, don't fuck up one of my favorite movies!

And no, Jenny did not give Forrest, Forrest Gump the AIDS.  Dweebs.
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 1:45:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Jenny was a horse face...

And who would believe Alabama would have a university and even a football team that was any good????
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 4:13:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She ended up marrying Sean Penn, who is substantially more retarded than Forrest Gump, so...

I think that worthless fuck gave Jenny the Aids, that's why she divorced him and got together with Forrest.
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 4:14:33 AM EDT
[#43]
ive seen that movie a bunch of times and never noticed she had aids?
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 4:16:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm glad I am not the only one who ponders this when watching the movie.

Link Posted: 10/18/2011 4:20:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
ive seen that movie a bunch of times and never noticed she had aids?

What do you think she died from?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 4:45:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Anybody else wonder how often Wesley must have got his scrawny ass kicked by forty something WWII vets for wearing a Wehrmacht trench coat around 1968?
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 5:11:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Forrest sure opened a can on his ass,  Jenny sure liked them liberal fucksticks didn't she?  Then married one in real life.
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 5:23:38 AM EDT
[#48]
No AIDS, but he would be forever pissing razorblades after.
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 5:27:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Honestly, the more I see that movie, the more I get sick of the whole "Jenny" thing.  She was a druggie whore.

And a dirty hippie.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 10:46:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Jenny got Aids either from IV sharing which they showed in the sceen where she thinks about jumping off the balconey or she got Aids after Forrest JR. was born most likely she got Aids after she had Forrest JR. Forrest Senior did not have Aids Jenny did not give Forrest Aids and Forrest JR having Aids is not for sure but since he did not look sick when Forrest found out he was a father, I don't believe he had Aids.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top