Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 27
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 12:36:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I must have missed something in the collection because it did not even look like 50,000 worth to me. 42 used commonly available guns. They never said the Thompson was even a full auto.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I like scantily clad women as much as anyone but the mom and daughter look like they're dressed for a summer BBQ at the lake not business.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I have watched an episode and will catch the rest at some point.

At least everything they do is not a game changer!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They better be cobbing together 3 or 4 of something, machined to "eyeball" tolerances, otherwise I'll be forced to watch for no other reason than the hot chick.

What you did there...I see it!

BigDozer6
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 1:10:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I couldn't believe what a total dick that guy was to his wife about selling the pink 1911. Show b/s aside, sold the lady a gun she wanted, got her to take a general firearm safety course... was alot better than SOG turning them away empty handed. I thought the pink 1911 turned out good, except for the dumb "gunsmoke" etched all over the place.

If  the dude  keeps spraying  Duracote  while  NOT  wearing a proper respirator  he'll  be pushing  up daisy's  in a few years.  That  stuff is nasty  on the lungs.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 1:18:46 PM EDT
[#6]
The mother and daughter bolth look inbred
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I must have missed something in the collection because it did not even look like 50,000 worth to me. 42 used commonly available guns. They never said the Thompson was even a full auto.

It wasn't even a short barrel, so it was almost certainly a semi.

Kharn

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#8]
So a gun store owner is pimping out his wife and 17 year old daughter to the whole world to get a show done about him. Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 1:45:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry, couldn't hear y'all over the sound of jailbait

http://img.poptower.com/pic-70057/paige-wyatt-american-guns.jpg?d=600

She does have a giraffe-like neck.
who's looking at her neck?

I'm not!
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#10]
If this guy is so much of a rip off artist, how in the heck is he still in business?

I won't watch the show because of what I'm hearing about this store. I'm just amazed he does so well.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#11]
The guy is  a money hungry prick.... and the girls are the reason my wife gave birth to a boy!
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, saw one episode. Is it me or did you feel as though he was using his daughter's looks to sell guns? Seemed like she was moving a lot of merchandise thanks to very old perverted men who looked like Chris Hanson should have been directing them to sit down.  

Made me feel uncomfortable just watching it. Maybe I'm just too conservative/old fashion though.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 2:03:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I can't get over that neck.

Link Posted: 10/26/2011 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that girl is weird looking

If it wasn't for the bolt on's she'd hardly be worth a second look.

What kind of dad buy's their underage daughter fake boobs?

They aren't fake.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 2:03:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 5:15:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This guy's negotiating tactics are swarmy, offering 10oz of silver ($400) and drop the price $5k on a BAR? I really hope its all staged, or he's ripping everyone off. 40k counteroffer to a 75k initial bid, or 5k for a BAR?

His wife is the only good businessman of the bunch, who cares what color a customer wants their pistol? You're raping them on the price already, take your money and laugh at them once they leave the shop.

Kharn

I wondered about that scene-what's a BAR worth, assuming that was a transferrable? Of course, it could have been a dealer sample too and a little cheaper for those who can buy it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 5:22:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

"Melissa" has obviously had her brains fucked completely out.

Link Posted: 10/26/2011 5:24:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The owner is a POS. He has shitty ethics, convicted criminal and shouldn't be allowed
to portray gun owners from any state let alone from mine.

Im working on links to how this guy is a douche.

Criminal? What did he do? Not that I'm doubting you, just curious.

x2 What did he do? I thought he had a LE background?

He is a retired officer, had some legal issues with his first wife were the judge preceding over their divorce ordered him to pay up and give his wife the firearms she requested. He had refused and was threatened with jail time or some fines.

Copy that. Did he do any time?
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 5:48:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Saw it last night and Ill watch again. Hotties work. Plus a friend of mine has done business with these folks and he says they are pretty top drawer.

Interesting-other sites are full of complaints about their work. As for the work, I know an old retired guy who gunsmiths on the side. Hoow's a properly done hot blue job for $35(on a Marlin 39A) sound?
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 5:50:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Let's manufactur a single action gun for the preacher and charge 10,000, his wife says our single actions sell for 15,000
A Colt replica for 2000 won't do it huh ? Or a Ruger for even less ?

Is it a "replica" if Colt is making it?

Yes. If it wasn't made in the 1800s it's just a SAA copy, regardless of what the factory calls it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 5:51:23 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

What kind of father lets their teenage daughter dress like that? Especially considering it is on national television. Hoe it up some more sweetheart daddy needs good ratings!

It always makes me glad I had three Sons.

Link Posted: 10/26/2011 5:54:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Saw it last night and Ill watch again. Hotties work. Plus a friend of mine has done business with these folks and he says they are pretty top drawer.

Interesting-other sites are full of complaints about their work. As for the work, I know an old retired guy who gunsmiths on the side. Hoow's a properly done hot blue job for $35(on a Marlin 39A) cound?

Wow love to get his name and address, If his work is as good as his price I would definitely send him some work.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting-other sites are full of complaints about their work. As for the work, I know an old retired guy who gunsmiths on the side. Hoow's a properly done hot blue job for $35(on a Marlin 39A) cound?

Wow love to get his name and address, If his work is as good as his price I would definitely send him some work.

He did this one for me. My grandfather's rifle, stock had been broken for 30+ years. I fixed the wood and I had the guy reblue the metal. He's been talking about quitting entirely for ten years, but will still do bluing and repairs for people he knows. He also relined a Remington model 12 for me for $50-and when I got it back it shot well. Old guy who does gun work as a self funding hobby-based on the cost of bluing salts and  of course his time he's probably making about $5 profit on each bluing job. He's also very nice about it when you ask him about something beyond his skill level(which isn't often).

I'm just glad I got the rifle fixed up for my grtandpa when I did, he died a couple months ago. The look on his face when I gave him the rifle in the display case when he just expected a new stock was priceless. The look on his face when I refused to take any repayment was even better." target="_blank">
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 6:25:33 PM EDT
[#25]
I like the show and I'll continue to watch.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 7:28:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 7:34:05 PM EDT
[#27]
I like the Uncle Rico picture with the glamour shot...but more than Uncle Rico, I think mom's face looks like Laverne (Penny Marshall), from "Laverne and Shirley."  And damn, those titties are so far apart, you could easily rest a beer can in the cleavage.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#28]
so did we ever find out how old the daughter is ?
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 7:53:09 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/26/2011 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#30]
and on a side note the big tittied chick that bought the pink 1911...well she looks to be an actor of some sort. she was on a commercial for that show "Nick Swardsons pretend time" on comedy central. Check out the commercial for the "big tits eat free" skit....shes the brunette on the left.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 8:47:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yes. No fapping until season 2.

Link Posted: 10/26/2011 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now, not so fast.
If 16 is legal in the location of said fappage, no laws would be broken in Season 1 either.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 8:54:32 PM EDT
[#33]
dont' know if this has been posted yet but here is her  fb page, to bad she just turned 17      

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paige-Wyatt-American-Guns/282001538494385

hope this was a good first post!
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 8:55:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

some please tell me that the daughter's tatas are not store bought  

She's got mom's genes ...

thats her stepmom...

Yet they look alike.

Think about that one for a while.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 8:56:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
dont' know if this has been posted yet but here is her  fb page, to bad she just turned 17      

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paige-Wyatt-American-Guns/282001538494385

hope this was a good first post!

Age of consent in Texas and where she is (I forget) is 17.
No problems.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 9:01:23 PM EDT
[#36]
if you guys have to keep asking "how old is the daughter?" then she is TOO YOUNG FOR YOU
bunch of pervs on this site

if she is over 18yo then you will feel ok fantasizing about her?

Link Posted: 10/26/2011 9:06:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
if you guys have to keep asking "how old is the daughter?" then she is TOO YOUNG FOR YOU

Not with that neck...
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 9:14:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not with that neck...

Dibs!
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 9:17:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not with that neck...

Dibs!

I give you my "dibs points".
All yours.

Of course, I have two kids older than her, so that helps.
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 9:18:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/26/2011 9:22:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

About 5 weeks too late man...

Link Posted: 10/26/2011 9:26:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The owner is a POS. He has shitty ethics, convicted criminal and shouldn't be allowed
to portray gun owners from any state let alone from mine.

Im working on links to how this guy is a douche.

Criminal? What did he do? Not that I'm doubting you, just curious.

x2 What did he do? I thought he had a LE background?

He is a retired officer, had some legal issues with his first wife were the judge preceding over their divorce ordered him to pay up and give his wife the firearms she requested. He had refused and was threatened with jail time or some fines.

I actually know Rich. I haven't seen the show yet, but he isn't a bad guy and he is a talented gunsmith. And he isn't a criminal. LOL
Link Posted: 10/26/2011 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not with that neck...

I don't see neck.....

I see throat

Link Posted: 10/26/2011 11:34:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not with that neck...

I don't see neck.....

I see throat

^^
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 1:28:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 3:56:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Favorite moments from this week's episode:

The "hand cannon" turning out looking like something I could slap together in my garage.  Phillips head screws on the barrel bands?

Mr. Macho Great White Hunter: "This is what they were using in Viet Nam the year I graduated from college."

Link Posted: 10/27/2011 4:13:41 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Favorite moments from this week's episode:

The "hand cannon" turning out looking like something I could slap together in my garage.  Phillips head screws on the barrel bands?

Mr. Macho Great White Hunter: "This is what they were using in Viet Nam the year I graduated from college."

I think the knuckleduster turned out VERY well, and I was quite impressed that they built it from scratch. But that hand cannon was pretty bush league. For $1500+ in gold they could have done a little better aesthetically.

Link Posted: 10/27/2011 4:33:54 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

The thing I like about high school girls is no matter how old i get, they stay the same age.

Link Posted: 10/27/2011 5:56:30 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I actually know Rich. I haven't seen the show yet, but he isn't a bad guy and he is a talented gunsmith. And he isn't a criminal. LOL

I seem to remember hearing that he refused because she was not allowed to possess firearms?

Link Posted: 10/27/2011 5:57:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that girl is weird looking

If it wasn't for the bolt on's she'd hardly be worth a second look.

What kind of dad buy's their underage daughter fake boobs?

They aren't fake.

I wouldn't make that bet.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top