Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:56:39 PM EDT
[#1]
why not, we got some in the white house!
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#2]
No food in heaven either:

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Carbon was put on earth by satan to mislead the flock.

So, like whiskey and the Irish?

Neither of those will be in heaven, either.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So is the population of heaven limited then, like some occupancy rating by the fire department? No Neanderthals, Lutherans, Native Americans, or Canucks?

Now you did it.  Saint Pete just wrote this on his list––  Able Archer

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Neither of those will be in heaven, either.

At least I'll have good company
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you guys still believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus too?
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:05:09 PM EDT
[#6]
In Heaven, hell they walk among us... who do you think voted for Obama.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:06:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wait, they have DNA of neanderthals to compare modern Man to?

Yep, there is a small sample.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

There will definitely be pterodactyls.

Nope, pterodactyls have HUGE hands.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:12:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What piece of falsified information led you to believe in "neanderthals"?

There are diseased or deformed people living today that have the same skeletal structure as a "neanderthal".

Really?

Really.

So the deformed people from 8,000 years ago are the only ones that we can find from that era (lots of retards back then). Or is it that the bible doesnt speak of them so they never existed and the skeletons we have found are ALL fake?

Everytime they find a normal looking skeleton "it's just a couple/few thousand years old". Everytime they find a deformed skeleton "it's millions of years old".

Whatever supports their agenda.

Thats how they 'date' skeletons - based on where it fits their 'agenda'.
I don't think so

If you'll do a little studying you'll learn that 90%+/- of carbon dating tests give thousands of years dates instead of millions of years dates.

Thousands of years dates does not fit what they're trying to preach so they go with the 10%+/- carbon dating tests that say millions of years.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:14:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Jesus, no Heaven.  That's the rules.  

You won't be seeing any Neanderthals, and not many Chinamen either.

Folks from Alabama and East Texas will be thick as fleas on a homeless guy's dog though.

You can rest assured there will be NO Texans in heaven.  Not if Arfcom Texans are any example.

You sir, are mistaken.  Texans, in my understanding, based on what I hear from Texans, are God's chosen, right after the Jews.  You Louisiana people....  let's just say I saw that Ken Burns documentary on jazz music and I know what you all are up to down there.  I wouldn't expect to see any gumbo up yonder.

Yeah we have a disproportionate amount of Catholics compared to the rest of the South. Catholics AKA "The Servants of the Antichrist"

Most Texans are Metsicans.  All Metsicans are Catholics. Therefore most Texicans are slaves to the whore of Rome and servants of the Antichrist.

I need to break out my old philosophy notes and see if that is a valid argument.

It's a fucking game changer.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:15:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are diseased or deformed people living today that have the same skeletal structure as a "neanderthal".

Really?

Really.

Refreshing, not many people just stand up and claim laughing stock so proudly. Good for you.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:18:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Really.

So the deformed people from 8,000 years ago are the only ones that we can find from that era (lots of retards back then). Or is it that the bible doesnt speak of them so they never existed and the skeletons we have found are ALL fake?

Everytime they find a normal looking skeleton "it's just a couple/few thousand years old". Everytime they find a deformed skeleton "it's millions of years old".

I don't think so

If you'll do a little studying you'll learn that 90%+/- of carbon dating tests give thousands of years dates instead of millions of years dates.

Thousands of years dates does not fit what they're trying to preach so they go with the 10%+/- carbon dating tests that say millions of years.

Carbon14 dating does not test for "millions of years.'

You really, really need to read up on radiometric dating.

Start here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiometric_dating
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:22:52 PM EDT
[#14]
donk know but I'm in.  don't recall reading anything about caves being connected to the streets of gold in heaven though
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:29:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yes, quite a bit actually.
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 4:33:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, they were cannibals so probably not.

But they were fine young cannibals!

All of them!
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 4:44:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Where do you think Angels came from?  Fucking Neanderthals.  They were Jahweh's original posse, yo!
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 4:50:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Maybe he meant liberals?
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 4:51:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Another Religion troll thread?

I'm IN!
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 4:56:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 5:17:38 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You drive me crazy.........
Hooo Hooo.

Link Posted: 10/4/2011 8:36:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You drive me crazy.........

Hooo Hooo.

Like no one else

Hooo Hooo
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 8:41:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, the Bible specifically states that the following are NOT allowed in heaven

brony's
furries
gays
glock owners
neanderthals

Also, dogs. Sorry kids.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, I want to go where they go when I die."
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 4:13:40 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

no!

just like gingers, they have no souls.

What about ginger dogs?

Link Posted: 10/5/2011 4:15:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
no!

just like gingers, they have no souls.

What about ginger dogs?

http://www.qsl.net/kv7g/RedDog.jpg

That is plainly a Neanderthal dog. So, apparently no.
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 4:23:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Carbon14 dating does not test for "millions of years.'

You really, really need to read up on radiometric dating.

Start here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiometric_dating

You atheists and your isotopes.  Don't you know neutrons were put here by the Devil to trick us?
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 4:26:51 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

Really.

Millions, huh? Perhaps you should educate yourself on the subject before you make any more statements that make you look...uneducated on the subject.

Ken Hamm(sic) has done some serious damage. It's amazing how, otherwise intelligent, people fall for the half truths and outright lies he spews...never taking the time to go back and examine his previously debunked and now modified theories trying to fit eons of time into a story written a few thousand years ago. Sad, really

Link Posted: 10/5/2011 4:30:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYqM9-Fj0Pg

AAgggh now I got that shit stuck in my head.
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 4:31:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 4:56:55 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

Really.

wow....

You're not serious are you?   Jokes right?  
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 4:58:31 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

They were humans beings exactly like us. The only reason people think they were different is because evolutionary theory has caused the scientific community to misinterpret their remains.

wwwwwwwhhhat?

Link Posted: 10/5/2011 4:58:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Yes
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 4:59:44 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, god gave the Irish, whiskey.....so they wouldn't take over the world.

Link Posted: 10/5/2011 4:59:46 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

You speak like Neanderthals, ugh!

Link Posted: 10/5/2011 4:59:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Probably not, God hadn't been invented yet,,,
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 5:07:05 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

Really.

Millions, huh? Perhaps you should educate yourself on the subject before you make any more statements that make you look...uneducated on the subject.

Ken Hamm(sic) has done some serious damage. It's amazing how, otherwise intelligent, people fall for the half truths and outright lies he spews...never taking the time to go back and examine his previously debunked and now modified theories trying to fit eons of time into a story written a few thousand years ago. Sad, really

Silly people, Satan gave us brains to mislead us with rational thought...and learn'n.  If you want to live in a golden mansion forever you best stop it.

Link Posted: 10/5/2011 5:10:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Awful lot of Cracker Jax scientists in this thread...

Link Posted: 10/5/2011 6:10:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Genesis 6:1-8

"2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

"4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

These words always stuck me as odd, or maybe I am just not thinking in the right terms.  Could the giants be Neanderthals, could this be in reference about the Nephilim, but regardless it shows that for the Bible their is a difference between "holy" vs "worldly".  Maybe that difference goes further then just spiritual, our bodies, our DNA is of this world, and maybe the only thing God was talking about when he said “Let Us make man in Our image" was a holy spirit.  I believe only things with souls will make it to an afterlife, for good, for bad, and if Neanderthals were only born of this world then no I do not think they would make it into Heaven.  I am not smart enough to argue with most in this thread, science is not my thing, shit, and I am not a model Christian either.  I think God is the reason, and science can show us how he did it.  

Maybe I am just over thinking everything, fuck Arock, fuck BHO, and I like guns.
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 6:16:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYqM9-Fj0Pg

blown my mind is.
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 6:20:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

"2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

"4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

These words always stuck me as odd, or maybe I am just not thinking in the right terms.  Could the giants be Neanderthals, could this be in reference about the Nephilim, but regardless it shows that for the Bible their is a difference between "holy" vs "worldly".  Maybe that difference goes further then just spiritual, our bodies, our DNA is of this world, and maybe the only thing God was talking about when he said “Let Us make man in Our image" was a holy spirit.  I believe only things with souls will make it to an afterlife, for good, for bad, and if Neanderthals were only born of this world then no I do not think they would make it into Heaven.  I am not smart enough to argue with most in this thread, science is not my thing, shit, and I am not a model Christian either.  I think God is the reason, and science can show us how he did it.  

Maybe I am just over thinking everything, fuck Arock, fuck BHO, and I like guns.

Interesting ideas and scriptures.  I wish the Bible had expounded more about the "giants" and the differences between the sons of God and daughters of men.  Tantalizing mystery it is.
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 6:28:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

When you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk.
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 6:30:06 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

These words always stuck me as odd, or maybe I am just not thinking in the right terms. Could the giants be Neanderthals, could this be in reference about the Nephilim, but regardless it shows that for the Bible their is a difference between "holy" vs "worldly". Maybe that difference goes further then just spiritual, our bodies, our DNA is of this world, and maybe the only thing God was talking about when he said "Let Us make man in Our image" was a holy spirit. I believe only things with souls will make it to an afterlife, for good, for bad, and if Neanderthals were only born of this world then no I do not think they would make it into Heaven. I am not smart enough to argue with most in this thread, science is not my thing, shit, and I am not a model Christian either. I think God is the reason, and science can show us how he did it.

Interesting ideas and scriptures. I wish the Bible had expounded more about the "giants" and the differences between the sons of God and daughters of men. Tantalizing mystery it is.
Read the book of Enoch. It was Noah's granddad, iirc.

Also, there is a current book of (fiction?) called "Long Walkers" about soldiers finding evidence of the Nephilim in A-stan. Kind of a fun read, if you have a good imagination.

Link Posted: 10/5/2011 6:48:56 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

Really.

Bob: Those "science" people are really dumb, they don't understand the vastness and complexity of our universe.

Jim: Yeah, you're right, let's go read this old book someone wrote!

Bob: Fuck yeah!
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 6:50:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I hope so.  I've always wanted me some Neanderthal pussy.

That's pretty low-brow.

Link Posted: 10/5/2011 9:03:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 12:11:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Oh. For. Fuck's. Sake.
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

No, not really.  This guy is 3 rounds short of a full mag.
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Really.

I don't think so

Carbon dating is only effective to about 50,000 ybp.  A carbon 14 date cannot show "millions of years old."

Just stop.
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 5:30:06 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Quoted:

These words always stuck me as odd, or maybe I am just not thinking in the right terms.  Could the giants be Neanderthals, could this be in reference about the Nephilim, but regardless it shows that for the Bible their is a difference between "holy" vs "worldly".  Maybe that difference goes further then just spiritual, our bodies, our DNA is of this world, and maybe the only thing God was talking about when he said "Let Us make man in Our image" was a holy spirit.  I believe only things with souls will make it to an afterlife, for good, for bad, and if Neanderthals were only born of this world then no I do not think they would make it into Heaven.  I am not smart enough to argue with most in this thread, science is not my thing, shit, and I am not a model Christian either.  I think God is the reason, and science can show us how he did it.  

Interesting ideas and scriptures.  I wish the Bible had expounded more about the "giants" and the differences between the sons of God and daughters of men.  Tantalizing mystery it is.

You aren't kidding!

How many gods are there?  

Why didn't Jesus talk about his stepbrothers?

Were these god children full-blooded gods, or half and half like Jesus?

If they were full-blooded gods, who was the baby-mama? (sorry...god-mama)

Was god married to the god-mama, or did he have these gods out of wedlock to.

When god's son impregnated the humans did they immaculately conceive like their dad did with Mary, or was there actually penetration?

When it says that these god juniors took the human as "wives",  is this a part of the Bible we should take word-for-word literally, or does this just mean they banged them?

Did god's grandchildren have superpowers like their uncle Jesus?

Did something bad happen to them to?

Why doesn't god ever talk about his other family?  Is he embarrassed?

Link Posted: 10/5/2011 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

These words always stuck me as odd, or maybe I am just not thinking in the right terms.  Could the giants be Neanderthals, could this be in reference about the Nephilim, but regardless it shows that for the Bible their is a difference between "holy" vs "worldly".  Maybe that difference goes further then just spiritual, our bodies, our DNA is of this world, and maybe the only thing God was talking about when he said "Let Us make man in Our image" was a holy spirit.  I believe only things with souls will make it to an afterlife, for good, for bad, and if Neanderthals were only born of this world then no I do not think they would make it into Heaven.  I am not smart enough to argue with most in this thread, science is not my thing, shit, and I am not a model Christian either.  I think God is the reason, and science can show us how he did it.  

You aren't kidding!

How many gods are there?  
Why didn't Jesus talk about his stepbrothers?
Were these god children full-blooded gods, or half and half like Jesus?
If they were full-blooded gods, who was the baby-mama? (sorry...god-mama)
Was god married to the god-mama, or did he have these gods out of wedlock to.
When god's son impregnated the humans did they immaculately conceive like their dad did with Mary, or was there actually penetration?
When it says that these god juniors took the human as "wives",  is this a part of the Bible we should take word-for-word literally, or does this just mean they banged them?
Did god's grandchildren have superpowers like there uncle Jesus?
Did something bad happen to them to?
Why doesn't god ever talk about his other family?  Is he embarrassed?

Yahweh's consort was Asherah, before she was surgicially removed from the mythos.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top