Previous Page
Page:  / 15
Author
Constitutional Insurgent
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:46:52 AM
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/09/30/8059346-paul-condemns-assassinating-al-awlaki

"No I don't think that's a good way to deal with our problems," Paul said in a media avail after his remarks at the Politics + Eggs event here. "He was born here, Al-Awlaki was born here, he is an American citizen. He was never tried or charged for any crimes. No one knows if he killed anybody. We know he might have been associated with the underwear bomber. But if the American people accept this blindly and casually that we now have an accepted practice of the president assassinating people who he thinks are bad guys, I think it's sad.

The opinions expressed above are most likely not the opinion of Shelley Seale.

If I have a titmouse hanging on a pussy willow as a screen saver on my Wang computer at work, is that considered sexual harassment?
swede1986
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:48:31 AM
Fuck Paul and his supporters.
Joe_Pennsy
Partisan Hack
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:48:58 AM
mac130
Reluctant American
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:49:44 AM
Oh for fucks sake
John_Wayne777
DAVID HASSLEHOFF WOULD NOT BE SEEN WITH GUMBY!!!
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:49:44 AM
...and that's why I can't support that guy.
It is substantially true that virtue or morality is a necessary spring of popular government. - George Washington

If you don't put down that gun and you blink, you will die in total darkness. - Jelly Bryce
Aimless
The Original ®Angry Bird
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:51:05 AM
There was another american al queda that got all blowed up with the same missle. He was probably under sealed indictment from some court in South Carolina. Not that I care KA POW!! but it will make Obama squirm talking his way out of that one.
"This aint your bubba fun gun site so go to that other site [arfcom] for your inquiries."
syclone170
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:51:11 AM
this statement = another nail in his presidential coffin
Jarhead08
Naval Gang-Bang Spotter Tier 2
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:51:25 AM

Just STFU you old coodger, go take a geritol, drink an ensure and eat a bowl of dicks.
Naval gunfire, pistols and bayonets– keep ‘em all, because you never know when you’ll need them. And when you do need them, you need them right away.
California_Kid
Team Member, Redneck, Hippie
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:51:33 AM
Another stealth Ron Paul thread.
helmutlent
I live in the past.
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:51:41 AM

Originally Posted By swede1986:

I only feel half a man when I don't have my gun with me.
- George Kelly

"I hate to bust the cap on a woman, especially
when she was sitting down, however if it
wouldn't have been her, it would have been us".
FRANK A. HAMER
REDMASTA
It rubs the lotion on its skin
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:53:12 AM
What an idiot
Sean Connery gonna have to smack a bitch?
RictusGrin
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:53:23 AM
Ron Paul can jam that directly up his ass.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Torqued
Constitutional Insurgent
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:53:37 AM
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

Just one of many reasons, IMHO.

I'm interested in what the Paulistinians will have to say about this one.
The opinions expressed above are most likely not the opinion of Shelley Seale.

If I have a titmouse hanging on a pussy willow as a screen saver on my Wang computer at work, is that considered sexual harassment?
Plumbata
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:55:30 AM
Originally Posted By Torqued:

Just one of many reasons, IMHO.

They will say we misunderstood and that's not what Ron meant. They will then proceed to tell us in 25k words or less what Ron REALLY said.
Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~Patrick F. McManus
Bama-Shooter
You do your thing. I'll do mine.
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:55:37 AM
What he actually said was .....

American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

Constitutional carry is a right not a privilege.

Any opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect upon any agency or organization with which I may be employed or affiliated.
RangeWarrior
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:55:45 AM
American citizens have a right to trial by jury. how that is lost amoung so many of you is beyond me.
Hoodooman
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:56:24 AM

This...

Bama-Shooter
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:57:01 AM
Originally Posted By RictusGrin:

Uncle Paul has the most military support.

Any opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect upon any agency or organization with which I may be employed or affiliated.
Joe_Pennsy
Partisan Hack
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:57:06 AM

Here's a bunch: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1235960_US_Born_Anwar_Al_Awlaki_has_been_killed_per_Fox_News.html&page=1
thebeekeeper1
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:57:34 AM
Originally Posted By RangeWarrior:
American citizens have a right to trial by jury. how that is lost amoung so many of you is beyond me.

Yes––so I guess he should have been in the U.S. and standing for trial, no? What country was he in when he died again? What was he doing?
RictusGrin
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:57:41 AM

If someone, an American citizen, is actively stabbing your mother to death do you owe him a trial before you shot him?
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
swede1986
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:58:07 AM

If they surrender they do but not if they're engaging in warfare against the US.
RictusGrin
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:58:42 AM
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:

I just don't know who these .mil guys are, though.
Old_Painless
The Poster O'Truth
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 11:59:55 AM

Not when they are actively engaged in warfare against the US.

Then, they are just targets, like any other enemy combatant.

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it." - Capt. W. F. Call, Texas Ranger

http://www.theboxotruth.com/

MDracer76
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:00:05 PM
[Last Edit: 9/30/2011 12:03:28 PM by MDracer76]
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/09/30/8059346-paul-condemns-assassinating-al-awlaki

"No I don't think that's a good way to deal with our problems," Paul said in a media avail after his remarks at the Politics + Eggs event here. "He was born here, Al-Awlaki was born here, he is an American citizen. He was never tried or charged for any crimes. No one knows if he killed anybody. We know he might have been associated with the underwear bomber. But if the American people accept this blindly and casually that we now have an accepted practice of the president assassinating people who he thinks are bad guys, I think it's sad.

Was Mr. fuck face Al-Awlaki a bad person.. you fucking bet. But Paul points out that as a CITIZEN the piece of shit Al-Awlaki, should have been captured, and tried for treason, and fucking HUNG till dead. We are doing shit VERY wrong in this country now'adays, and it fucking scares me how so many here on arfcom think that its right. The liberals want to piss away our liberty, and half of us here on arfcom that claim to be liberty minded, and freedom minded will fucking help them.

Paul's statement makes me want to vote for him even more
BadOscar
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:00:06 PM
More brilliance from the Fuller Brush man.
Hoodooman
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:00:09 PM

Then he should have turned himself in (a trip to the US Embassy would have sufficed.) He could have exercised his rights at any time. Now - may he be ass-raped with a pineapple for all eternity in Hell.

Bama-Shooter
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:00:26 PM

I'm pretty sure he could have walked over to the US Embassy and turned himself in to the Marines they would find him a nice FBI agent to converse with.

Instead he was an active combatant. Good kill x 2.

basicAR
Nobody important
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:00:35 PM
And many here think this senile old jackass has a shot at the presidency.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Originally Posted By fiver: For instance, when I want a decent blowjob I visit a prostitute. I don't tear into the local tire store and then walk out of there angry because they sold me tires when I was looking to get my dick wet.
badfish274
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:00:48 PM

Not when you're engaged in war against this country, outside its territorial jurisdiction.
hellbound
Rocket Scientist
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:01:38 PM
he needs to learn to pick his battles... his thought process makes sense, but not applied to someone who is hanging out with Al Qaeda, planning terrorist attacks against the US, and calling for the death of all Americans... at that point, you no longer have citizenship, so go fuck yourself.

it's not like the US government hanged a political dissenter for slandering Obama
JSOC engaged targets of opportunity and Al Awlaki just happened to be among them.
even if Obama himself took an ice pick to this guy's neck, i wouldn't feel the slightest bit of outrage, in fact it might be the first time since taking office that i was "proud" of our president
And I looked, and behold a pale horse and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell[bound] followed with him.
Bama-Shooter
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:01:44 PM

And neither does Uncle Paul and his fan club.

Alien
Not the illegal kind...
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:03:08 PM
[Last Edit: 9/30/2011 12:23:54 PM by Alien]

Should they have sent some police officers to arrest him instead? When you are waging war against a country, guess what? You might get killed by that country.
Please tell me what you had for breakfast.
Guardian05
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:03:31 PM
[Last Edit: 9/30/2011 12:06:13 PM by Guardian05]

If someone, an American citizen, is actively stabbing your mother to death do you owe him a trial before you shot him?

The problem becomes that you witnessed him stabbing your mother.

We never witnessed him doing anything other then being a herpa derpa and being associated with a group of fuck stains.

Trial by jury? Not for that guy. While he did prolly get what he deserved, he was still a US citizen and deserved a trial. Hell even that fuckhead from arizona is getting a trial.
Guardian05
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:04:45 PM

badfish274
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:04:52 PM
Originally Posted By Guardian05:

We never witnessed him doing anything other then being a herpa derpa and being associated with a group and fuck stains.

Trial by jury? Not for that guy. While he did prolly get what he deserved, he was still a US citizen and deserved a trial. Hell even that fuckhead from arizona is getting a trial.

You don't know anything about this guy, that much is clear.
Hoodooman
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:04:54 PM
[Last Edit: 9/30/2011 12:08:15 PM by Hoodooman]
Originally Posted By MDracer76:

Was Mr. fuck face Al-Awlaki a bad person.. you fucking bet. But Paul points out that as a CITIZEN the piece of shit Al-Awlaki, should have been captured, and tried for treason, and fucking HUNG till dead. We are doing shit VERY wrong in this country now'adays, and it fucking scares me how so many here on arfcom think that its right. The liberals want to piss away our liberty, and half of us here on arfcom that claim to be liberty minded, and freedom minded will fucking help them.

Paul's statement makes me want to vote for him even more.

Horse shit - if we had sent Dev Gru or Delta into Yemen on a raid, Paul would be bitching that we hadn't gotten congress to declare war with Yemen first, or issued "letters of marque" to the raid team.

I think this thread needs this...

Lumpy196
Bully
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:05:39 PM

To hell and back again, up the ass, unlubed.
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. - Helen Keller
MajorStumpDemon
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:05:45 PM
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:

Yes––so I guess he should have been in the U.S. and standing for trial, no? What country was he in when he died again? What was he doing?

not paul bot, and i think killing this guy was good..

and i think we should have used tactical nukes in afghanistan without declaring war..

so i sorta of a 'get it done, kill them all, never mind the collateral damage' type guy.

but tell me where in the constitution (and it might be there i dunno) its legal for a president to assassinate us citizens?

note that im ok with this, even it ts 'against the law'.. but since the constitution is an oft touted document on this board, im interested to know...

BuffLuver
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:05:58 PM

yep
In memory of all the USAF AP/SP/SF who have died in the line of duty. RIP my brothers and sisters.
RDak
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:06:02 PM
I will never undersand the mind of Ron Paul.
RictusGrin
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:07:17 PM

We never witnessed him doing anything other then being a herpa derpa and being associated with a group and fuck stains.

Define "witnessed". His own admission while openly serving in the ranks of a terrorist organization directly involved in the targeting of U.S. citizens for death, inclusing his counsel of Hasan and his praise of his actions and struggle against the U.S. in the aftrmath of the Ft. Hood shootings, among other things, are prety much witnessed at this point. He was an active combattant on every level.
BattletweeteR
DUDE
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:08:29 PM
so obama is killing american citizens huh? nice.
YOU WILL ALWAYS VOTE FOR EVIL.
RictusGrin
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:08:35 PM

You make baby SGM cry.

Still a long way from a Legion, bud.
Guardian05
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:08:56 PM
Originally Posted By badfish274:

Your right i don't know as much as i should about this guy, but let this be clear.

For every one we kill another 20 are lining up to take his place.
thebeekeeper1
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:09:55 PM
Originally Posted By MajorStumpDemon:
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:

not paul bot, and i think killing this guy was good..

and i think we should have used tactical nukes in afghanistan without declaring war..

so i sorta of a 'get it done, kill them all, never mind the collateral damage' type guy.

but tell me where in the constitution (and it might be there i dunno) its legal for a president to assassinate us citizens?

note that im ok with this, even it ts 'against the law'.. but since the constitution is an oft touted document on this board, im interested to know...

Making war––how does it work? The guy was in a foreign country actively engaged in making war against this country. He was therefore just a target––not a citizen. He was NOT "assassinated" in any normal definition of the word. Had he been, that would be fine too, BTW, as again, he was actively making war against this country. One's citizenship status is no protection when making war. Where did YOU get the idea it is?
swede1986
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:10:05 PM
Originally Posted By MajorStumpDemon:

It wasn't an assassination, it was combat.
Hoodooman
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:10:32 PM
The only thing sweeter than dropping a Hellfire on this douche-bag would have been for one of our boys to actually shoot him in the face; but hey, missiles work too.

mac130
Reluctant American
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:11:01 PM
Originally Posted By badfish274:

Your right i don't know as much as i should about this guy, but let this be clear.

For every one we kill another 20 are lining up to take his place.

I hope a Predator finds them all in one spot. We are trying to cut spending.
colklink
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:11:17 PM

And had he wanted to avail himself of that right he could have surrendered himself to the US embassy in Yemen. HE chose not to. HE chose to declare war on the US. Fuck HIM.
If obama is the answer, the question must be really stupid to begin with.

Taft
phatmax
Link To This Post
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:11:18 PM

OOOOHHH!!!

OK, That is what he meant!!!

God... Thanks....

Fuck that shit. He was a treasonous bastard and ENEMY. When HE put out videos, he FORFEIT his rights.
In Memory of Mishi. 08/13/10
  Previous Page
Page:  / 15