Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Posted: 9/30/2011 7:46:52 AM EDT
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/09/30/8059346-paul-condemns-assassinating-al-awlaki

"No I don't think that's a good way to deal with our problems," Paul said in a media avail after his remarks at the Politics + Eggs event here. "He was born here, Al-Awlaki was born here, he is an American citizen. He was never tried or charged for any crimes. No one knows if he killed anybody. We know he might have been associated with the underwear bomber. But if the American people accept this blindly and casually that we now have an accepted practice of the president assassinating people who he thinks are bad guys, I think it's sad.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:48:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck Paul and his supporters.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:48:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:49:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh for fucks sake
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:49:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:51:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:51:11 AM EDT
[#6]
this statement = another nail in his presidential coffin
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:51:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Just STFU you old coodger, go take a geritol, drink an ensure and eat a bowl of dicks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:51:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Another stealth Ron Paul thread.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:51:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:53:12 AM EDT
[#10]
What an idiot
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:53:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Ron Paul can jam that directly up his ass.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:53:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
...and that's why I can't support that guy.

Just one of many reasons, IMHO.

I'm interested in what the Paulistinians will have to say about this one.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:55:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just one of many reasons, IMHO.

They will say we misunderstood and that's not what Ron meant.  They will then proceed to tell us in 25k words or less what Ron REALLY said.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:55:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:55:45 AM EDT
[#15]
American citizens have a right to trial by jury.  how that is lost amoung so many of you is beyond me.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:56:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:57:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:57:06 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Here's a bunch: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1235960_US_Born_Anwar_Al_Awlaki_has_been_killed_per_Fox_News.html&page=1

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:57:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:57:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
American citizens have a right to trial by jury.  how that is lost amoung so many of you is beyond me.

If someone, an American citizen, is actively stabbing your mother to death do you owe him a trial before you shot him?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:58:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If they surrender they do but not if they're engaging in warfare against the US.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:58:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uncle Paul has the most military support.

I just don't know who these .mil guys are, though.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:59:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/09/30/8059346-paul-condemns-assassinating-al-awlaki

"No I don't think that's a good way to deal with our problems," Paul said in a media avail after his remarks at the Politics + Eggs event here. "He was born here, Al-Awlaki was born here, he is an American citizen. He was never tried or charged for any crimes. No one knows if he killed anybody. We know he might have been associated with the underwear bomber. But if the American people accept this blindly and casually that we now have an accepted practice of the president assassinating people who he thinks are bad guys, I think it's sad.

Was Mr. fuck face Al-Awlaki a bad person.. you fucking bet. But Paul points out that as a CITIZEN the piece of shit Al-Awlaki, should have been captured, and tried for treason, and fucking HUNG till dead. We are doing shit VERY wrong in this country now'adays, and it fucking scares me how so many here on arfcom think that its right. The liberals want to piss away our liberty, and half of us here on arfcom that claim to be liberty minded, and freedom minded will fucking help them.

Paul's statement makes me want to vote for him even more
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:00:06 AM EDT
[#25]
More brilliance from the Fuller Brush man.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:00:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Then he should have turned himself in (a trip to the US Embassy would have sufficed.) He could have exercised his rights at any time. Now - may he be ass-raped with a pineapple for all eternity in Hell.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:00:35 AM EDT
[#28]
And many here think this senile old jackass has a shot at the presidency.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:00:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Not when you're engaged in war against this country, outside its territorial jurisdiction.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:01:38 AM EDT
[#30]
he needs to learn to pick his battles... his thought process makes sense, but not applied to someone who is hanging out with Al Qaeda, planning terrorist attacks against the US, and calling for the death of all Americans... at that point, you no longer have citizenship, so go fuck yourself.

it's not like the US government hanged a political dissenter for slandering Obama
JSOC engaged targets of opportunity and Al Awlaki just happened to be among them.
even if Obama himself took an ice pick to this guy's neck, i wouldn't feel the slightest bit of outrage, in fact it might be the first time since taking office that i was "proud" of our president
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:01:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:03:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Should they have sent some police officers to arrest him instead? When you are waging war against a country, guess what? You might get killed by that country.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:03:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If someone, an American citizen, is actively stabbing your mother to death do you owe him a trial before you shot him?

The problem becomes that you witnessed him stabbing your mother.

We never witnessed him doing anything other then being a herpa derpa and being associated with a group of fuck stains.

Trial by jury? Not for that guy. While he did prolly get what he deserved, he was still a US citizen and deserved a trial. Hell even that fuckhead from arizona is getting a trial.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:04:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:04:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We never witnessed him doing anything other then being a herpa derpa and being associated with a group and fuck stains.

Trial by jury? Not for that guy. While he did prolly get what he deserved, he was still a US citizen and deserved a trial. Hell even that fuckhead from arizona is getting a trial.

You don't know anything about this guy, that much is clear.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:04:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was Mr. fuck face Al-Awlaki a bad person.. you fucking bet. But Paul points out that as a CITIZEN the piece of shit Al-Awlaki, should have been captured, and tried for treason, and fucking HUNG till dead. We are doing shit VERY wrong in this country now'adays, and it fucking scares me how so many here on arfcom think that its right. The liberals want to piss away our liberty, and half of us here on arfcom that claim to be liberty minded, and freedom minded will fucking help them.

Paul's statement makes me want to vote for him even more.

Horse shit - if we had sent Dev Gru or Delta into Yemen on a raid, Paul would be bitching that we hadn't gotten congress to declare war with Yemen first, or issued "letters of marque" to the raid team.

I think this thread needs this...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:05:39 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

To hell and back again, up the ass, unlubed.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:05:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes––so I guess he should have been in the U.S. and standing for trial, no?  What country was he in when he died again?  What was he doing?  

not paul bot, and i think killing this guy was good..

and i think we should have used tactical nukes in afghanistan without declaring war..

so i sorta of a 'get it done, kill them all, never mind the collateral damage' type guy.

but tell me where in the constitution (and it might be there i dunno) its legal for a president to assassinate us citizens?

note that im ok with this, even it ts 'against the law'.. but since the constitution is an oft touted document on this board, im interested to know...

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:05:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

yep
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:06:02 AM EDT
[#40]
I will never undersand the mind of Ron Paul.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:07:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We never witnessed him doing anything other then being a herpa derpa and being associated with a group and fuck stains.

Define "witnessed". His own admission while openly serving in the ranks of a terrorist organization directly involved in the targeting of U.S. citizens for death, inclusing his counsel of Hasan and his praise of his actions and struggle against the U.S. in the aftrmath of the Ft. Hood shootings, among other things, are prety much witnessed at this point.  He was an active combattant on every level.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:08:29 AM EDT
[#42]
so obama is killing american citizens huh? nice.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:08:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You make baby SGM cry.

Still a long way from a Legion, bud.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:08:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your right i don't know as much as i should about this guy, but let this be clear.

For every one we kill another 20 are lining up to take his place.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:09:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:10:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

but tell me where in the constitution (and it might be there i dunno) its legal for a president to assassinate us citizens?

note that im ok with this, even it ts 'against the law'.. but since the constitution is an oft touted document on this board, im interested to know...

It wasn't an assassination, it was combat.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:10:32 AM EDT
[#47]
The only thing sweeter than dropping a Hellfire on this douche-bag would have been for one of our boys to actually shoot him in the face; but hey, missiles work too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:11:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your right i don't know as much as i should about this guy, but let this be clear.

For every one we kill another 20 are lining up to take his place.

I hope a Predator finds them all in one spot. We are trying to cut spending.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:11:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

And had he wanted to avail himself of that right he could have surrendered himself to the US embassy in Yemen. HE chose not to. HE chose to declare war on the US. Fuck HIM.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:11:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

OOOOHHH!!!

OK,  That is what he meant!!!

God... Thanks....

Fuck that shit.  He was a treasonous bastard and ENEMY.  When HE put out videos, he FORFEIT his rights.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top