Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 18
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:47:35 AM EDT
Yeah bitch! Another one bites the dust..
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:49:21 AM EDT
[#1]
These fucking names all sound the same anymore....

I cant keep up.

What did this asshat do?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:49:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Good news.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:50:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Well.

Bye.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:51:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Just saw this on the news.  Excellent, I hope it was slow and painful.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:51:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Good news if true, it's been claimed before.

On the other hand he just called out Irans crazy leader for being a truther.  Maybe Ademejhad will claim he killed him now.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:52:52 AM EDT
[#6]
In on page 1
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:53:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I cant keep up.

What did this asshat do?

He was one of Al-Qaeda's top leader and he was born here in the US. Actually went to college on the tax payers dollar too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:56:02 AM EDT
[#8]
The death warrant served on a US Citizen issued without a trial. I'm glad he's dead, but it wasn't done the right way.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:56:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The death warrant of a US Citizen issued without a trial. I'm glad he's dead, but it wasn't done the right way.

I don't know how to respond to this.......
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:58:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The death warrant served on a US Citizen issued without a trial. I'm glad he's dead, but it wasn't done the right way.

nvm you chump
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:58:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Glad he's dead and all but I hope hunting down and killing American citizens does not become a norm.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:59:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

When someone becomes an active enemy of the country, they forfeit their citizenship.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, etc.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:59:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Glad he's dead and all but I hope hunting down and killing American citizens does not become a norm.

The guy openly declared war on America and went over to Pakistan to help out Al-Qaeda. I mean what the fuck do you not understand about acts of war? My head is full of fuck right now.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:01:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The death warrant of a US Citizen issued without a trial. I'm glad he's dead, but it wasn't done the right way.

I don't know how to respond to this.......

How about this?
Yemen says it has killed U.S.-born cleric linked to al Qaeda

(Reuters) - Yemeni forces have killed Anwar al-Awlaki, a U.S.-born Muslim preacher linked to al Qaeda's Yemen-based wing, the Defense Ministry said on Friday.
Link
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:04:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Piss up a rope fraidy-cat
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:07:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:08:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Correct. It should have been televised.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:11:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy openly declared war on America and went over to Pakistan to help out Al-Qaeda. I mean what the fuck do you not understand about acts of war? My head is full of fuck right now.

Here's the deal: over the course of 234 years or so, the government has taken,"promote the general welfare", to mean Obamacare, Medicare, warfare, WIC, subsidised housing ect.

If this goes unaddressed perhaps one day burning a flag will get you a Predator strike. Allowing them to overstep may cause us grave consequences in the future.

You fuckers crack me up, so willing to give the government everything. Willing to give up liberty if it makes you feel a bit safer, you are why we don't stand a chance; just get in line and vote for Obama.

If it was Yemen, good for them, glad the fucker is dead.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:16:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Cue Curly Bill.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:18:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Boo-Yeah - Yemen! I hope that we  keep knocking these punkass scum suckers out like in the ending of Godfather 1.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:19:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's the deal: over the course of 234 years or so, the government has taken,"promote the general welfare", to mean Obamacare, Medicare, warfare, WIC, subsidised housing ect.

If this goes unaddressed perhaps one day burning a flag will get you a Predator strike. Allowing them to overstep may cause us grave consequences in the future.

You fuckers crack me up, so willing to give the government everything. Willing to give up liberty if it makes you feel a bit safer, you are why we don't stand a chance; just get in line and vote for Obama.

Traitors have always been killed.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:32:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No they haven't, as onerous as they are, they are still citizens. That's why being a citizen of this country means something.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:34:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Buh-bye dickhead.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:39:35 AM EDT
[#24]

He chose his fate, to be against us all.

Citizenship demands loyalty to country (not government) if you do not love your country, and hold it dear, you may as well not be of your country.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:39:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No they haven't, as onerous as they are, they are still citizens. That's why being a citizen of this country means something.

§ 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:39:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[Devil's Advocate]

Have you seen any evidence indicating he was guilty of anything?

Maybe video footage has been broadcast where he admits everything, but I don't see much news anymore so haven't seen it if it has.

What I do know is I can't allow myself to believe ANYTHING the .gov tells me.  

[/Devil's Advocate]

I figure there is some room to assume guilt by association.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:43:31 AM EDT
[#27]
From wiki:

Al-Awlaki's sermons were attended by three of the 9/11 hijackers. He reportedly met privately with two of them in San Diego. Investigators suspect al-Awlaki may have known about the 9/11 attacks in advance. In 2009, he was promoted to the rank of "regional commander" within al-Qaeda, according to U.S. officials.

His sermons were also attended by accused Fort Hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan. U.S. intelligence intercepted at least 18 emails between Hasan and al-Awlaki in the months prior to the Fort Hood shooting, including one in which Hasan wrote: "I can't wait to join you [in the afterlife]." After the shooting, al-Awlaki praised Hasan's actions.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Enemy combatants don't get trials.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:47:49 AM EDT
[#28]
IN
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:58:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Huh?  He is an enemy combatant (terrorist) actively engaged.

I don't have a problem with it.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:00:15 AM EDT
[#30]

I hope it's true.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:00:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Something comes to mind about screwing with a Bull and getting the Horns....

I think this jackass just got himself some of the Horns...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:10:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

[Devil's Advocate]

Have you seen any evidence indicating he was guilty of anything?

Maybe video footage has been broadcast where he admits everything, but I don't see much news anymore so haven't seen it if it has.

What I do know is I can't allow myself to believe ANYTHING the .gov tells me.  

[/Devil's Advocate]

I figure there is some room to assume guilt by association.

As soon as this motherfucker allowed himself to garner the title "Regional Commander" within a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION which was responsible for killing innocent AMERICANS..

He fucking wrote his own DEATH WARRANT..

This fucker was a traitor to every red blooded American, in fact, he deserved to burn, on Earth, and Now he can burn in HELL!!!

He was a murdering fucking TRAITOR to the citizens of the United States, I don't give a shit where the motherfucker was born...Good riddance to burning rubbish!

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:14:16 AM EDT
[#33]
US citizens are now to be killed without trial or conviction.

The guy needed killing. Sure. But, this kinda' sets a dangerous precedent. How long till the PTB are using predators and mavericks on " dangerous, domestic - suspected - terrorists" here?

I wonder....
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:16:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:21:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The guy needed killing. Sure. But, this kinda' sets a dangerous precedent. How long till the PTB are using predators and mavericks on " dangerous, domestic - suspected - terrorists" here?

I wonder....

guys are we serious?....he gave up his citizenship when he started spewing his shit and inciting to kill real us citizens...he convicted himself of treason when he admitted to helping our enemies
and planning on killing our citizens...take then tin foil off and go boohoo somewhere else
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:21:56 AM EDT
[#36]
He was one of the ones I really wanted to see get his ass killed.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:22:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I cant keep up.

What did this asshat do?

Second at Al Qaida.  He should be killed just for the name.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:23:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I wonder....

As a US citizen he should have been captured and  tried. If he died while being captured then fine. I'm a bit torn on this one. Glad to see it but it does give me pause lest it be done on US soil.

One good thing is Zero's base will have kittens.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:26:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Good shoot.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:26:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Gotta agree.

We can just go down to the post office and there is a whole list of enemies (alleged) of the state we can kill.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:28:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Pimp.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:30:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The guy needed killing. Sure. But, this kinda' sets a dangerous precedent.
How long till the PTB are using predators and mavericks on " dangerous, domestic - suspected - terrorists" here?

I wonder....

If you wonder, you're not sure, if you're not sure then you aren't 100% with us.
If you're not with us, you are against us... you are an "evil do-er".

You'd better lock up your dog, you're a terrorist.

...see, anything can be justified!  

<edit> The right way would be to bag him up for a trial.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:35:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Whatever.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:38:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

§ 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I think everyone understands that treason has a penalty of death. I think the question is, in what court of law was this guy convicted of the law you cited? One of the benefits of being an American is that you are entitled due process, no matter what. There's no crime any American can commit that should take away his or her right to due process.

Yemen has their own laws, and Americans are subject to them when in their jurisdiction. He was killed in Yemen, so it's a non-issue.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:39:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I wonder....

Yep.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:43:28 AM EDT
[#46]
First off, I think he almost certainly WAS a traitor.  However, the fact is that the Government never bothered to actually convict him of treason.  I think that is more than just a technicality.  

Quoted:
From wiki:

Al-Awlaki's sermons were attended by three of the 9/11 hijackers. He reportedly met privately with two of them in San Diego. Investigators suspect al-Awlaki may have known about the 9/11 attacks in advance. In 2009, he was promoted to the rank of "regional commander" within al-Qaeda, according to U.S. officials.

His sermons were also attended by accused Fort Hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan. U.S. intelligence intercepted at least 18 emails between Hasan and al-Awlaki in the months prior to the Fort Hood shooting, including one in which Hasan wrote: "I can't wait to join you [in the afterlife]." After the shooting, al-Awlaki praised Hasan's actions.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Enemy combatants don't get trials.

Enemy combatants most certainly DO recieve trials if captured.  In this particular case, that was obviously not possible.   Realistically, organized crime has probably killed more Americans than Al Qaeda, but we don't get to drop bombs on Cartel leaders, Tom Clancy not withstanding.   That said, dropping bombs in Libya was, as far as I can tell, totally illegal under several international treaties, but that didn't stop us then either so I guess the moral of the story is, the strong do what they wish, and the weak suffer what they must.  I think I heard that somewhere before...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:44:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Is this the  same guy who was busted a couple of times as a john, only the women he solicited were shield wearing LEOs?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:46:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder....

guys are we serious?....he gave up his citizenship when he started spewing his shit and inciting to kill real us citizens...he convicted himself of treason when he admitted to helping our enemies
and planning on killing our citizens...take then tin foil off and go boohoo somewhere else

So if you don't like what someone said or did, then they don't get their constitutional protections? That seems exactly like the kind of "dangerous precedent" he's talking about. Maybe some folks out there don't like your actions. Do you still get your right to due process?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:47:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:47:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top