Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#1]
So she swings from a tree for an hour, at which point everyone says "just kidding!" and brings her down... Works for me...

Not advocating violence here.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Treasonous idiot.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Based on who it is, what positions they've held, and their relationship to the current administration... I cannot help but wonder if they are not aware their actions are balancing them on the knife's edge over a chasm?  Are they unaware of American tradition when it comes to tyranny:

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Fools.  Damn fools.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 5:55:39 PM EDT
[#4]
No relation, swear to God!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 5:55:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I wanted to see what the tards at DU thought about this, and sure enough.... THEY'RE SUPPORTIVE AND FEEL IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO "SAVE" THE COUNTRY.

Know thy enemy.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=203x518058
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:02:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wanted to see what the tards at DU thought about this, and sure enough.... THEY'RE SUPPORTIVE AND FEEL IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO "SAVE" THE COUNTRY.

Know thy enemy.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=203x518058

The goal of war is to kill enough of the people who want to kill you so that they no longer want to kill you.

Oh wait. wrong thread.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:03:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So she swings from a tree for an hour, at which point everyone says "just kidding!" and brings her down... Works for me...

I don't care who ye are . . . .

Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Political equivalent of just the tip.   She got the idea out there, then says oh it was a joke.  A little later someone else does it.  Then someone else.  Then someone else.

Then someone says it but doesn't say its a joke.  Sooner or later, enough desperate hurting people are going to think its a good idea.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#9]
this is how it starts

Elections we don't need them

Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Get your marching shoes on.

The real quite ones.

Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Recall that bitch.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Derp.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#13]
suspending congress might work. suspending elections will awake the revolutionary sleeping dragon. Flying P mag dust covers will block out the sun as the fo cometh.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
suspending congress might work. suspending elections will awake the revolutionary sleeping dragon. Flying P mag dust covers will block out the sun as the fo cometh.

Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

"Then we'll fight in the shade"

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 2:20:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Bev Perdue is an idiot.

That is all.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 2:23:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Welcome to NC
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 2:43:01 AM EDT
[#18]
*rolls eyes*
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 2:51:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If she's serious, the bitch needs to swing.

This.

It's not against the CoC to call for the death of traitors.

Treason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She should be subject to the law of the land.

Fuck her.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 2:56:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's sigline material.

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 3:15:11 AM EDT
[#21]
I see no problem with public hangings for elected officials who attempt to undermine the Constitution.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 3:15:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ah yes a politician openly floats the idea of "suspending" elections and the people do .... nothing.

The populace is sufficiently pacified.

Actually I took up a new hobby.

Reloading....

Bring it Bev
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 3:25:00 AM EDT
[#23]
The county commisioners (idiots) where I live had to meet with this idiot to help them figure out what to do about blocking jobs that Alcoa wants to bring in.

The people in the county already told them and are ready to go in with pitch forks and torches.

What this woman suggested was no joke .
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 3:29:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The county commisioners (idiots) where I live had to meet with this idiot to help them figure out what to do about blocking jobs that Alcoa wants to bring in.

The people in the county already told them and are ready to go in with pitch forks and torches.

What this woman suggested was no joke .

This part.

Float the idea out there, see how it goes, retract as a joke if it doesn't bode well.  Everything she said around the statement seems pretty well thought out for being "just a joke" off the cuff.

ETA: the full statement, quite the way to lay out "a joke"

You have to have more ability from Congress, I think, to work together and to get over the partisan bickering and focus on fixing things. I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won't hold it against them, whatever decisions they make, to just let them help this country recover. I really hope that someone can agree with me on that. The one good thing about Raleigh is that for so many years we worked across party lines. It's a little bit more contentious now but it's not impossible to try to do what's right in this state. You want people who don't worry about the next election."

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 3:42:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Know thy enemy.

The goal of war is to kill enough of the people who want to kill you so that they no longer want to kill you.

Oh wait. wrong thread.

Your post is relevant to this topic.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 3:43:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Sounds like justice to me.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 3:47:23 AM EDT
[#27]
She was just "market testing" for Obanango the Magnificant. Based on the response that silly fool will probably not put it in his next speech.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 3:49:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sounds great.

Now we just need the Reichstag fire and the enabling decree, and we're all set, right?

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Ironic that they called Bush a Nazi for many years while Obama seems to reading the Hitler playbook and trying to act on it.

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 3:51:29 AM EDT
[#29]
That sounds about right.  And if democrats were honest when asked how much money we should keep from our paychecks, they would say $0.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 4:04:44 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I see no problem with public hangings for elected officials who attempt to undermine the Constitution.

Indeed, we have a history of it.

"Sic Semper Tyrannus"
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 4:17:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 4:51:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds great.

Now we just need the Reichstag fire and the enabling decree, and we're all set, right?

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Ironic that they called Bush a Nazi for many years while Obama seems to reading the Hitler playbook and trying to act on it.

Accuse your enemy of what you do.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 5:38:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Welcome to the first overt act of Sedition, from an executive elected official in North Carolina.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 5:54:06 AM EDT
[#34]
What she is suggesting is a dictatorship in lieu of  representative government.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 5:54:16 AM EDT
[#35]
she wasnt joking. she was testin the waters.

she should be made to step down for just thinking it.

if she took any official action to recommend such a thing she should swing for it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:02:45 AM EDT
[#36]
I think she would last about 15 minutes. Her body guards and the cops who surround her would turn on her and throw her ass in the clink.

Even the worst JBTs wouldn't put up with this kind of stupidity (I hope).
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:11:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I think she would last about 15 minutes. Her body guards and the cops who surround her would turn on her and throw her ass in the clink.

Even the worst JBTs wouldn't put up with this kind of stupidity (I hope).

lol
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:16:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This, but why limit it

j/k

TXL
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:21:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
... Flying P mag dust covers will block out the sun as the fo cometh.

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:26:25 AM EDT
[#40]
I don't know if it's been said, but...

Perhaps instead of suspending any elections, this dumb bitch should be suspended from a lamp post.  Just joking of course...or maybe not.  I will say this, removal from office isn't enough.  This suggestion from her is very serious and bordering on treason.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:28:18 AM EDT
[#41]
We are in very dangerous times when you have elected officials openly proposing "suspending" representative government.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:29:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Well, the Repubs would hold the House.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:29:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Political equivalent of just the tip.   She got the idea out there, then says oh it was a joke.  A little later someone else does it.  Then someone else.  Then someone else.

Then someone says it but doesn't say its a joke.  Sooner or later, enough desperate hurting people are going to think its a good idea.

Yep, they are floating the idea in my opinion.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:58:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Well, the Repubs would hold the House.

But the Senate would still be held by Dems. The best plan would be to follow the Constitution and finish cleaning house of all the Dems . I'm sure we could come up with enough Rinos to do the Dems jobs for them.

That would be a better solution to "partisan bickering" than suspending the Constitution .

Obvious stupid cunt (bev p.) is stupid cunt .

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:01:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
So.....NC transition to NY is now complete.

Uh...................NO.

This numb broad rode in Obama's coattails, period dot. Her popularity, such as it was among the hood rats
that voted her in, peaked quickly. Her jacking the taxes on everything in the state hit EVERYBODY.

Last November, we elected the first Majority-Republican State House AND Senate in 112 years.

Next year, they get re-enforced AND A new boss, So Help Me God.

As to the Governer's statement..........................that's our girl

I've said it before and I'm a gonna say it now, the day after the election when that stupid cunt is out of office, I will celebrate here loss almost as much as Ofama.  Almost as much.  She just rode in on the snail trail of Mocha Jesus.  

Or as we in the western half of the state say, Down East Politics.  

Fuck that bitch and her fucking democrat buddies.  Fuck Raliegh, fuck Durham, fuck Chapel Hill, fuck it Fayettenam.  Fuck all the liberals in the cities who came from Massatusettes and New York.  Fuck all the white lying democrats down east who loves the blacks when its voting time and the idiots who keep voting for them. And fuck the hippies in Asheville and the damn carpetbaggers in Charlotte. Fuck.

I graduated UNC-CH in '94 so I spent time in the R-D/Chapel Hill/Carrboro/Cary area during the early 90's. The demographic changes in that area were very obvious, many people from the N.E and CA moved into the area due to the tech and banking growth. Combine that with the 'local' liberals of that area which is considered the 'Berkley' of South. We'll see how NC goes in '12 but the results in '10 give me hopes that the 'ol North State will get their act together.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:09:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Planting the seeds - absolutely nothing less.
This, along with similarities to the earlier referenced Drudge Headline, will become more commonplace over the coming months.  Guranteed.
The timing of these two statements was niether accident nor coincidence - just part of the game plan.

It doesn't matter if such statements are recanted with "It was just a joke".  It matters that the idea was put out from behind the podium.
The idea is publicly out, and nothing can change that.
The minions will pick up on this, and will begin to tow this line - just like they believed the Escalade payments would be made for them and fuel would be purchased.

What matters more is that there has been enough consideration and apparent backing behind the scenes, in order to create the belief she (or any other) could say such without dramatic repercussions.

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:25:04 AM EDT
[#47]
There needs to be an example made of one of these treasonous assholes, they seem to think they can get away with anything. They'll keep pushing until there's an unpleasant reaction, and we've yet to give them one.

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:41:22 AM EDT
[#48]
The Dems are starting to really sweat now.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:49:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:53:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Listen to the audio. She was absolutely not joking.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top