Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 6:04:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I live next door in McCurtain County and this place is rife with corruption.  It is all about who you are buddy buddy with up here.  Can't wait to leave this place.

I have family down there in McCurtain Co.

Link Posted: 8/28/2011 6:05:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In this video the Sheriff says the DA looked at the evidence and won't charge. So I call the DA and he says he has seen no evidence or video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t79Ss6uPlc0

Kerry, didn't you hear that fat ass do-nothing deputy? You're causing chaos here by trying to get them to do their job.

Yeah, unreal.  Every time she's on the phone I get the distinct impression that someone is standing there coaching her on what to say - and doing a damn poor job of it.  She sounds about 18.  The rancher is probably screwing her.

I can't help but feel like they are all just flat out AFRAID of the shitheads.  They are terrified to go out there and talk to them.

You are not going to get anything done with these guys.  You must go to the FBI State Police.  Make them take a complaint whether they want to or not.

Link Posted: 8/28/2011 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, my Sheriff would be pounding these people left and right.

He needs to contact the Oklahoma State Police and get a LE response rolling on these guys and bring some heat down on the Sheriff.
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 6:23:12 PM EDT
[#4]
They let you in for several years to build the house now you are locked out?  

Forget the Sheriff go get eye to eye with the DA, he is the only professional legal authority you should deal with.  Phone calls are a waste of time.  You have video evidence of a crime, if he won't do anything go to the FBI and have him investigated.  Make sure you tell him he will be held responsible for your property.
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 6:23:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
In this video the Sheriff says the DA looked at the evidence and won't charge. So I call the DA and he says he has seen no evidence or video.

Kerry, didn't you hear that fat ass do-nothing deputy? You're causing chaos here by trying to get them to do their job.

Yeah, unreal.  Every time she's on the phone I get the distinct impression that someone is standing there coaching her on what to say - and doing a damn poor job of it.  She sounds about 18.  The rancher is probably screwing her.

I can't help but feel like they are all just flat out AFRAID of the shitheads.  They are terrified to go out there and talk to them.

You are not going to get anything done with these guys.  You must go to the FBI State Police.  Make them take a complaint whether they want to or not.

I know all my neighbors seem to be afraid of them. I called the state police and they said it was a county matter, Anybody got a contact name and number to someone in the OK state police? Or any Agency that could help for that matter. At one point my attorney was talking to the ADA and asking why the Sheriff didn't go down there and deal with this pole issue. The ADA said they were afraid the Sheriff would be shot.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2011 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wow, my Sheriff would be pounding these people left and right.

He needs to contact the Oklahoma State Police and get a LE response rolling on these guys and bring some heat down on the Sheriff.

That would be the Oklahoma Highway Patrol or the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.
I doubt very seriously they would even bother to send someone down there to check things out.
They would listen but that doesn't mean they will do anything.
I had a theft ring next to me with stolen cars, boats, farm equipment, etc. Anything they could get, they would steal.
Their favorite targets were the recently deceased.
While everyone was at the funeral, they would go haul off boats, tractors, ATVs, etc.
The county sheriff and DA left them alone. The head thief was a snitch for the sheriff's office.
She ended up dead in her sleep a year or so ago.
The OHP and OSBI didn't bother with an investigation even though they were told by reliable sources what was going on.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
In Oklahoma and many other places, you get only the justice you can buy and/or have the influence to make happen.

Link Posted: 8/28/2011 6:28:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I know all my neighbors seem to be afraid of them. I called the state police and they said it was a county matter, Anybody got a contact name and number to someone in the OK state police? Or any Agency that could help for that matter. At one point my attorney was talking to the ADA and asking why the Sheriff didn't go down there and deal with this pole issue. ADA Sheets said they were afraid the Sheriff would be shot.  

First of all, I'll say they have an inside with a fairly corrupt and shady attorney.
Most likely the attorney is or was a state legislator for a long time.
You have a two fold problem.
Their attorney and his crooked ways, and the t*rds themselves.
They are probably involved in a lot more criminal enterprise than just harassing you.

Link Posted: 8/28/2011 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They let you in for several years to build the house now you are locked out?  

Forget the Sheriff go get eye to eye with the DA, he is the only professional legal authority you should deal with.  Phone calls are a waste of time.  You have video evidence of a crime, if he won't do anything go to the FBI and have him investigated.  Make sure you tell him he will be held responsible for your property.

I have already done all that, The DA says he can't control the sheriff and there's nothing he can do. The FBI just blows me off and tells me it's a county problem. That's why people are seeing these video's, I have had it and if they won't listen to me and do there jobs I am going to show the world how fucked up they all are.
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 6:48:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 7:01:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This shit is so easy to use a monkey (or 11Bravo) can do it...

http://www.hesco.com/index.asp
http://razorwireusa.com/

the trick is getting the multitool before the monkey does
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Have you contacted the press?
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sell it, and get out its not work the loss the asshole family will bring down on you.  I'd find the biggest asshole I could and make him a deal on the land, someone who'd make life hell for the neighbor.

Being from Eastern Oklahoma, I have seen this type of thing, and been told stories of this type thing from all my family for years. I still own property there and fear this type thing every year.  Just my first thought, yeah they want you to sell, I'll just about bet there are plans to expand their Black Angus ranch, Give you enough trouble that you want to sell, locals know how much trouble they are, and have a possible interest won't touch it, they will make a generous offer to take that land locked piece of land from you at .10 cents on the dollar. Just a thought.  If I were you, if possible, I would get a connected (with-in the justice system) high profile lawyer that would make trouble for everyone of those fuck sticks.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 9:12:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Pay 10 or 15 bikers, crips, etc.,. to roll up there and take the posts out and tell the neighbors they didn't think they would mind, since they were considering buying the place and planned to spend some time there off and on to see how they'd like it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 9:15:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 9:50:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The law schools?

We have two law schools in central Oklahoma. One is OU, the other Oklahoma City University.
The past dean of OU's law school is Andy Coats, a past DA of Oklahoma County and unsuccessful candidate for US Senator.
The past dean of OCU's law school is Patrick Henry, past AG of Oklahoma, cousin to the last Governor, and US Federal Judge on the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
He was the one that ran the investigation into Bill Clinton's buddy and governor of Oklahoma, David Walters.
An FBI agent was killed in a car wreck, supposedly drunk, while gather information about David Walters selling appointments to Oklahoma gov't jobs.
That investigation went nowhere and Patrick Henry was given a federal appointment.
He left the bench to head OCU's law school and then the entire university.
It's funny how some things tie together.

Tulsa has a law school.

Link Posted: 8/28/2011 9:53:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Have you contacted the press?

seems at this point its about the only option

Think the press would love this sort of thing

Link Posted: 8/28/2011 9:55:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Is it a coincidence that Southeast OK is still a Democratic stronghold?  

South Texas seems to have a problem with rampant corruption in the local government.

Yeah no shit.  Try owning property in Duval county.

Link Posted: 8/28/2011 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Im really sorry to hear about all the problems you have been having.  It sure does sound like typical SE oklahoma crap.
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 10:09:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Im really sorry to hear about all the problems you have been having.  It sure does sound like typical SE oklahoma crap.

It happens in central Oklahoma too.

Link Posted: 8/28/2011 10:23:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Maybe I am missing something but why not sue them in civil court for damages to your property? If you have multiple surveys that show the land they put the fence on is yours? Then there would be no Sheriff or DA to drag their feet.
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 10:29:19 PM EDT
[#21]
get post hole auger

dig lots of 2' deep holes  just wide enough for a cows leg

keep digging until the whole length of your property is lined.

blame gophers.
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 10:43:46 PM EDT
[#22]
might for shits and giggles get this all complied and send it to Beck and Brietbart

heck you might even try Megyn Kelly on FOX she seems to cover this sort of thing

Link Posted: 8/28/2011 10:50:44 PM EDT
[#23]

These are clearly color of law abuses.

OP you have to report all these yahoo yokel DA/sheriffs and DA to the FBI. Here is link for you:

Link Posted: 8/28/2011 10:54:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Shoot him in the face.

And Roger
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 11:36:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Sounds like they're forcing you make a decision between all out war, or concession.

They're betting on concession, I guarantee it.

Bury it in them to the hilt.

Link Posted: 8/29/2011 12:04:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does this remind anyone of the Stephen King novel "Under the Dome?" At least the father/son team of connected assholes who are above the law?

I don't envy you OP. I think you should be very very careful, and always carry when you're on your property up in OK.

The sad part is the jerks are not "connected" but just voters that the DA, judge, and sheriff don't want to piss off.
If they were "connected" the OP would have had charges placed on him and been put in jail and his property siezed for "dope", or something similar.

I guess maybe I need to get registered to vote in Oklahoma, The Sheriff is up tor relection this year, the District Attorney just got in last year running on "cleaneing up the corruption".

That would help the matter some. But if your asshole neighbors represent an old and numerous family in the county, you'll still lose.
Then the law officials - judge, DA, and sheriff - will go by how many votes they think could turn against them by their actions.
How many votes and how much money you can swing has a lot to do with justice in Oklahoma and in many other areas around the nation.
If you think I have a jaded opinion of LE and the judicial system, you are certainly right on the money.
And I'm also absolutely right in my opinions.
You handle this situation the way it probably  has to be handled and those assholes that turned a blind eye to the neighbors trespassing and prowling around your house will hang you if they so much as see a piece of paper fly out of the back of your truck.
The trouble of having to deal with assholes is you have to become a sneakier and dirtier asshole than they are.
That's the only thing they respect.

The price you'll pay for dealing with them isn't worth it.
And some of the LE and gov't officials on this website would say I'm dead wrong but I'll bet money most of them have turned a blind eye to this type of BS many times in their careers.

ETA We had two little girls in eastern Oklahoma shot beside the country road one of their grandparents lived on.
The investigating agency blew it from the first officer on the scene.
They know who did it but can't prove it because of the fucked up investigation. (Or at least I hope that's the reason they haven't pressed charges.
If it's because of who the low life killer is or related to, I hope those turning a blind eye and the killer both rot in hell.)
It was a "neighbor" dispute where an asshole had to get revenge for a perceived slight and took it to a "blood feud".
That is the type of assholes you may be dealing with.
Both the neighbors and the county officials.
It's not worth living among snakes.
Now, let's hear from all the self righteous here who think they know how things really work.
Or more like how they think things work.

This is the correct answer, all of the antagonists need to be presented with much, much greater problems to focus on.

You should seriously consider improving the variety of plant life on your land. Here are some suggestions
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 12:56:17 AM EDT
[#27]
OP, I feel your pain. Keep in mind that is SE oklahoma, and the family trees rarely ever part. I avoid hat part of the state like the plague.

Take it to KFOR in OKC. Ask for a FTF with governor, even your state rep for the area, heck call the congressman for that area, make copies of the for everyone, you are being bullied and pushed out of the way. More than likly drugs are involved and everyone has a vested interest.
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 1:58:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I know all my neighbors seem to be afraid of them. I called the state police and they said it was a county matter, Anybody got a contact name and number to someone in the OK state police? Or any Agency that could help for that matter. At one point my attorney was talking to the ADA and asking why the Sheriff didn't go down there and deal with this pole issue. ADA Sheets said they were afraid the Sheriff would be shot.  

Thats alot of truth there, the law in those parts of the state is not the sheriff or the DA, it is the backwoods hicks you run into, they do as they please and will shoot at LE, and the LE know it.

We moved to a samll town in 79, outsiders and we knew it, and everyone made sure to remind us of it.  We had a car stolen from our place, dad would not report it, we knew who had it, heck they told us they took it, but everyone from the local cop to the sheriff would not touch them they had a free pass. It was later on after I got older I learned of the threats made against us if dad pushed the issue...

Small town life aint nothing like mayberry rfd.
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 2:03:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Wow. You are a more patient man than I am. Very bad things would happen if I was in your position. I would declare my own personal war against the entire lot of them.

ETA:

OP, have you considered posting this in the hometown forum to see if any of our members are State Police in OK? Or has an in with someone that could help? Surely there as to be a way to light a fire under their asses. I would also recommend compiling all your videos together, a written description of the issue, and mass mailing it to every single media outlet you can find contact information for. Local, state, and elsewheres. Start fishing and maybe someone will bite.
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 2:43:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Concertina/Razor Wire FTW, and seconded on the post hole auger. Hundreds of holes lining your property-line. Then, shoot any cows that make it past that.

Make sure to send a nicely worded letter to your neighbor that cows that enter your property through both barriers MUST be suicidal, and their wishes will be obliged by high-powered rifle. Also, that video of people on your property armed would have elicited response by deadly force in the parts that I am from, and it would have been justified IMO.
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 2:55:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Carefull dojng anything to your place that could cause harm to a person or livestock.
The OP would find himself in more of a mess than he is in now.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 2:58:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I've not watched the video yet, but I assume that most rural communities have serious corruption.

and urban areas are lilly white.

GR
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 6:14:23 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

These are clearly color of law abuses.

OP you have to report all these yahoo yokel DA/sheriffs and DA to the FBI. Here is link for you:

from that link:

Filing a Complaint

To file a color of law complaint, contact your local FBI office by telephone, in writing, or in person. The following information should be provided:

• All identifying information for the victim(s);

• As much identifying information as possible for the subject(s), including position, rank, and agency employed;

• Date and time of incident;

• Location of incident;

• Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of any witness(es);

• A complete chronology of events; and

• Any report numbers and charges with respect to the incident.

You may also contact the United States Attorney's Office in your district or send a written complaint to:

Assistant Attorney General

Civil Rights Division

Criminal Section

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, Northwest

Washington, DC 20530

FBI
investigations vary in length. Once our investigation is complete, we
forward the findings to the U.S. Attorney’s Office within the local
jurisdiction and to the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.,
which decide whether or not to proceed toward prosecution and handle any
prosecutions that follow.

Link Posted: 8/29/2011 6:17:45 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

OP, have you considered posting this in the hometown forum to see if any of our members are State Police in OK? Or has an in with someone that could help?

Good advice.

Link Posted: 8/29/2011 6:45:25 AM EDT
[#35]
I doubt very seriously if he will get any LE from the OK HTF to help him.
Most will keep their mouths shut about things like this.
I won't go into the reasons why but I will say that the LE community in Oklahoma is much smaller and closer than you think.
We have some excellent LEOs that are upright men.
We have some real stinkers too.
Unfortunately they are the ones that seem to get the promotions and wear the brass.
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 7:56:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 8:15:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 8:24:53 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm assuming by the screen name we've allready had an OK. officer post in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 8:31:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 8:34:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
we should all (like a fire-mission all) e-mail him the drunken prowler video and ask if that is the "Guided Hunt"...

If that's a call for a fire mission, I'm on board.

ETA: Ha, the "firemission" part must have been added in before I hit the quote button. I didn't even see it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 8:45:08 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

we should all (like a fire-mission all) e-mail him the drunken prowler video and ask if that is the "Guided Hunt"...

Haha!  That would be epic!  

Link Posted: 8/29/2011 8:50:04 AM EDT
[#42]
So the neighbor starts getting random hate from the internet, his 8-year-old daughter does 30 seconds of googling, and this comes back to bite the OP in the ass.

Is that the plan?  I hope not.

OP, trash this thread.(ETA:  or edit out all the names and identifying details)

Link Posted: 8/29/2011 8:51:30 AM EDT
[#43]
You are doing the right thing by video taping and recording your phone calls.
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 9:43:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are doing the right thing by video taping and recording your phone calls.

Fat lot of good it does him.

That's some piss poor law work.  Either this guy is protected on high by the prince of darkness, or we are dealing with some very incompetent upholders of the law.

Yes it does seem stinker than a rotten ton of fish.

I would almost suspect by the actions of the Krinkes they are doing some MIGHTY illegal shit up there, I am thinking meth lab for the stench of cow shit to hide the smell or illegal still.
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#46]
So if the douchenozzle in question sells cattle and such, who buys from him?  Wonder if his customer base would like to see any of this?  Wonder if he might be selling sick cattle or something?  Is there anything he might be doing that the EPA might be interested in?  Department of Agriculture?
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 10:03:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So the neighbor starts getting random hate from the internet, his 8-year-old daughter does 30 seconds of googling, and this comes back to bite the OP in the ass.

Is that the plan?  I hope not.

OP, trash this thread.(ETA:  or edit out all the names and identifying details)

This!!!!! Things could go really bad for the OP if the wrong people got a hold of this.
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 10:09:45 AM EDT
[#48]
OP     have you thought of hiring a private investigator? Not a local one.

Roy
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 10:15:49 AM EDT
[#49]
So if they own the ditch on your side of the road, that means you don't have access from your land to the road.

At least where I am, that would FORCE them to provide you with a right of way............meaning that they would be REQUIRED BY LAW to provide an avenue for you to reach that road through their ditch AND maintain it.

Just saying.
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

might for shits and giggles get this all complied and send it to Beck and Brietbart

heck you might even try Megyn Kelly on FOX she seems to cover this sort of thing

This is certainly worth a try.

Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top