Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/17/2011 7:04:39 AM EDT
[#1]
too bad you can't get rid of it like you can pms. her BC has eliminated periods so it has killed off pms

I'd suggest getting a couple more jobs for a while or getting her a medical mj card hormones are a beast but can be battled with chemicals

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/17/2011 5:40:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
all i will say is I'm moving out to my shed, cause a crazy woman is living in my house all i said was "good morning honey and got "MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN EGGS!" so how long does this last? cause I'm on the crazy train

Because some do get a little Batshit crazy during that time
Link Posted: 8/17/2011 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]
So I'm assuming you have yet to wrestle a loaded AR-15 from the grips of a crazy menopausal woman yet? You haven't lived until you've done that!  
Link Posted: 8/17/2011 6:09:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I am going through the same thing right now with mine.  She is surprisingly more level headed than ever before because she is a terrorist when PMSing.  But now she is just as calm as a cucumber but has zero sex drive at all (and is apologetic for that).  That is kind of ok because I'm getting quite a bit of peace and quiet around here.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top