Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 7:21:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, fuck these bastards. I just printed out a new voter registration form to change my political affiliation from republican to independent.
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 8:14:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Not sure what to make of this.  Seems the dems in Arizona don't like it any better than the repubs.  Grijalva and Pastor are hard core leftists and Giffords is, or at least was before the shooting, pretty moderate.

ARIZONA

Democrats — Giffords, Y; Grijalva, N; Pastor, N.

Republicans — Flake, N; Franks, N; Gosar, Y; Quayle, N; Schweikert, N.
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 10:39:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Dan Burton - IN has always been the one politician I've never bothered to communicate with.

He has always voted exactly how I would like him to vote so there was no reason for me to bug him about what I think he should do..

He's not really a Tea Party politician, he has never spoken at any of the Tea Party Rallies that I worked at although he did have a hot female show up at one of the rallies to hand out his card.

I was going to send him an E-mail to cheer him on for how he went after the ATF agents during the last hearing about Fast and Furious, but his site won't accept out of zip code E-mails.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 10:46:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I cant believe Ralph Hall voted against it, and Kenny Marchant voted for it. Its like opposite day.
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 11:19:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
i play both chess and checkers, but i get so sick of hearing how our politicians are playing chess and thinking two or three moves ahead.

it's not true.  they are ONLY interested in their re-election.  that is the only thing they care about.  you cannot be a tea party guy and vote for that crap.  it just doesn't match up.

we are fucked, prepare accordingly.

Link Posted: 8/2/2011 11:26:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Good to see most Arizona reps voted no. Gosar is going to be history...

Link Posted: 8/2/2011 11:32:16 AM EDT
[#7]
well I just wrote to my congresswoman thanking her for voting no
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 12:22:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lt. Col. Allen West FL

He needs the support of the party if he is going to mount a run for POTUS

Trading votes now for support later

THIS is exactly what has given us a corrupt,ineffective and entitled ruling class.

I don't see myself donating to him for the 4th time now.

It's high,high time for a fiscally conservative 3rd party. I don't give 2 shits about social projects or social issues,I just want some adults that can balance the checkbook.

in case other readers missed it...

Link Posted: 8/2/2011 12:25:01 PM EDT
[#9]
But had they voted against it we would have lost the election.  I'd take a nice conservative who's electable like Arlan Specter over some right wing Tea Party anyday.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top