Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 1:38:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've been to the Scarborough Fair in TX. last year. That was pretty nice.

That's the one near me, and I've been a few times, and I had fun. However, I have nothing to compare it to.
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 1:40:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 2:05:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been to the Scarborough Fair in TX. last year. That was pretty nice.

That's the one near me, and I've been a few times, and I had fun. However, I have nothing to compare it to.

I have family in Grand Prairie, so we drove down for a day.

There is a bunch of those festivals here in Europe (nice because some of them are around the original grounds with old castles and stuff).
The Scarborough is still very cool.

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 3:03:22 AM EDT
[#4]

She slimmed up a lot from this one.

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 3:06:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been to the one in Alachua County (Gainesville, FL) and Broward County (Deerfield Beach, FL). Both are fun, but the Broward County one is by far the better one. It's larger, has more food choices, more shows, shops, rides, etc. And those turkey legs... mmm..
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 3:17:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I've been to the one in Maryland.  It's in a forest so a good amount of shade, lots of booze and food and hot chicks in low cut gowns.  It's fun for kids and adults alike.  Didn't notice any white trash crowd, I would have thought they'd turn their noses up at something like this.
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 3:20:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I've worked the TRF for 13 years. I went once before starting to work it & said I would never go back as a patron. The patrons camp ground can be summed up as a swinger paradise. Lots of dope, lots of sex.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top