Page:  / 2
Next Page  
Author
Republicans For Voldemort 2012
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/27/2011 2:39:53 PM
Originally Posted By SS109:
Originally Posted By PR361:
Walmart is all about profit and maximizing their use of space. The store stocks what sells, if the product isn't profitable at that location, it's gone. There are two Walmarts in my town, the one by the Mall does not sell guns, the one on the edge of town does. A country Walmart I frequent in a small town near a lot of hunting is like a Bass Pro; tree stands with mounted animals on display, tons of guns and shooting equipment. A friend of mine in rural Nebraska buys reloading supplies at Walmart. Walmarts only corporate ploicy is "make a profit".

I'll bet that those of you whose Walmarts don't sell guns live in a "non gun" area, that is to say, not covered up with gun totin' rednecks.

Only an idiot would call Walmart "Commie" since they worship profit above all else. They are the antithesis of comunisim.

I read an article where Wal-Mart has decided to bring guns back to many of their stores. Seems that the margins on gun sales are small but they will bring guys like me to the store and even if I don't buy a gun, I might buy other crap. Without guns and ammo, I seldom go to Wal-Mart.

OP, I did buy a Ruger 10-22 there for both myself and my nephew. My normal FFL doesn't even stock these guns because the margins are too small, the only ones you will see in his shop are used.

When They Knock Down Your Front Door, How You Going To Come? With Your Hands On Your Head Or On The Trigger Of Your Gun?
Bassist Paul Simonon-The Clash
Banjaxed
Party with a gas can
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/27/2011 6:53:19 PM
Originally Posted By zaskar017:
bought a wally world special a few years ago

22" SS barrel
deluxe birch stock

but then sold it

looked like this
(not my photo)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/CajunBass/DSCF0002a.jpg

Identical to mine. Good rifle with no complaints.
The desire to build a risk-free society has always been a sign of decadence. It has meant that the nation has given up, that it no longer believes in its destiny, that it has ceased to aspire to greatness, and has retired from history to pet itself.
WhirlyGirl45
~Wanderer of the Wastelands~
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/27/2011 6:55:04 PM
My local one has 10/22's but I was spared the misery( there is never anyone in SG) of buying one there when my local funstore had a used one in minty shape for 185...out the door.
~God has a plan for me but it isn't in this life or world~Gia Carangi
~We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of the dream~~
helmutlent
I live in the past.
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/28/2011 12:22:13 AM
My wal-mart 10-22 $217,Mini-14 $627.
I only feel half a man when I don't have my gun with me.
- George Kelly

"I hate to bust the cap on a woman, especially
when she was sitting down, however if it
wouldn't have been her, it would have been us".
FRANK A. HAMER
Page:  / 2
Next Page