Insert CoC violation here

Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Maybe someone will break his arms and legs

And neck.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#6]
words escape me. if i ever found someone had done something like that to my daughter there would be some saw type shit going on
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:30:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh come on. I bet that baby kept crying after being told to shut up .
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:30:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And neck.

And then throw his ass into Puget Sound
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:31:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

right now its innapropriate for that
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:32:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is GD.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:33:22 PM EDT
[#12]
That is one thing that really pisses me off.  I hope the punishment fits.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:34:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is GD.

very hard to beleive but i think even this place has morals
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#14]
+1

Quoted:
If I was present, I would have killed him.

Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Same.  My daughter is 3 months old.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#16]
A special place in hell is reserved for that creep.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is GD.

That's team .
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:39:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is GD.

That's team .

whatever you say
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really I bet it's what the guy told the police verbatim!

Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Prayers for the child.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:56:42 PM EDT
[#21]
There are sick fucks everywhere.  Seattle is no exception.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You know, I would never condone anyone taking the law into their own hands, and of course this suspect is entitled to due process and is presumed innocent until convicted by a jury of his peers.

But hypothetically speaking, if "someone like him" were in prison and the cons fucked him with a wooden broom handle, then broke the broom handle off in his ass and pierced his colon with sharp splinters while he screamed in pain and mortal agony, and the guards were looking the other way and "did not happen to notice anything" at the time, then, hypothetically speaking of course, I would have no problem with this, and would think that "such an individual" got what they deserved.

But again, this comment is intended merely as a work of fiction, and does not apply to any real person living or dead.

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:57:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You know, I would never condone anyone taking the law into their own hands, and of course this suspect is entitled to due process and is presumed innocent until convicted by a jury of his peers.

But hypothetically speaking, if "someone like him" were in prison and the cons fucked him with a wooden broom handle, then broke the broom handle off in his ass and pierced his colon with sharp splinters while he screamed in pain and mortal agony, and the guards were looking the other way and "did not happen to notice anything" at the time, then, hypothetically speaking of course, I would have no problem with this, and would think that "such an individual" got what they deserved.

But again, this comment is intended merely as a work of fiction, and does not apply to any real person living or dead.

Lol didn't this exact thing occur to another infamous inmate?
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Prayers for the child.

Haha not fast enough on the edit. And I too would like to sub your newsletter.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#25]
To bad we can't get a mugshot of this puke.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 5:03:06 PM EDT
[#26]
My parents kept foster children right up until the time I graduated college and my mother became disabled..........they had many abused children come through their door, both molested, burned with cigarettes, beaten, heads rammed through glass windows, you name it......once they kept a small child who had a cast on her leg where her father had broken her leg, and had just had one taken off of the other leg for the same thing. You never know the depth of rage your heart can experience until you see something like that........if they kill the guy it would not hurt my feelings one bit
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 5:03:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
To bad we can't get a mugshot of this puke.

I searched the King County booking database and couldn't find him. I guess he's too new to be in there.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My parents kept foster children right up until the time I graduated college and my mother became disabled..........they had many abused children come through their door, both molested, burned with cigarettes, beaten, heads rammed through glass windows, you name it......once they kept a small child who had a cast on her leg where her father had broken her leg, and had just had one taken off of the other leg for the same thing. You never know the depth of rage your heart can experience until you see something like that........if they kill the guy it would not hurt my feelings one bit

My foster sister was murdered by my cousin. It was 20 years ago, and I still wish I could have killed him before he killed her. She was quite young.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 5:13:39 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is GD.

morals huh?

site staff advocates murder in the very same thread this guy makes a joke, and folks bitch about the joke?  

Link Posted: 5/30/2011 5:14:02 PM EDT
[#30]
this man should be tortured slowly and then set on fire... no child deserves this...
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 5:15:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 5:33:06 PM EDT
[#32]
My most gratifying arrest (thus far) was a 'father' and mother who brought their 2 and 1/2 month old into the ER because the baby 'fell' and hurt her arm.  Upon an x-ray, they found the arm broken, along with the other arm and one leg (the leg was already starting to heal, so it was a few weeks old).  Then the ER called us.  Took the divide and conquer method, and I got the mother to break down and tell me that the father had broken the child's limbs because it wouldn't stop crying.  I have arrested a lot of worthless pieces of shit in my career without giving it much thought, and I was, quite frankly, a little surprised at the feelings I had right before I put him in handcuffs.  I actually gave him him a lot of space when I told him he was under arrest, 'cause I kinda wanted him to run.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yup. Two to the chest and one to the dome.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 6:27:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My most gratifying arrest (thus far) was a 'father' and mother who brought their 2 and 1/2 month old into the ER because the baby 'fell' and hurt her arm.  Upon an x-ray, they found the arm broken, along with the other arm and one leg (the leg was already starting to heal, so it was a few weeks old).  Then the ER called us.  Took the divide and conquer method, and I got the mother to break down and tell me that the father had broken the child's limbs because it wouldn't stop crying.  I have arrested a lot of worthless pieces of shit in my career without giving it much thought, and I was, quite frankly, a little surprised at the feelings I had right before I put him in handcuffs.  I actually gave him him a lot of space when I told him he was under arrest, 'cause I kinda wanted him to run.

Good job, I know exactly how you feel. I hate those cases.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is GD.

morals huh?

site staff advocates murder in the very same thread this guy makes a joke, and folks bitch about the joke?    

Somebody makes an idiotic joke about a child after it's grieviously harmed and 82nd states what he'd do to defend the child and you equate the two? WTF?
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 6:32:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That is one thing that really pisses me off.  I hope the punishment fits.

It won't.

Link Posted: 5/30/2011 6:33:46 PM EDT
[#37]
As sick and disgusting as this is, if the infant was just a few weeks younger in his mother's womb, it would be "no big deal" when the body was mutilated and torn by some fucking monster who calls himself a phyisician. Worst of all, it has the governments blessing.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Imagine my job.  After you put hem behind bars, I
have to be responsible for thier custody.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 6:38:18 PM EDT
[#39]
There is a special place in hell for people who attack and/or hurt the defenseless.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

There might just be an unfortunate "accident" if it were me responsible for such filth.

"I don't know what happened Captain! We were in the industries building and somehow he got pulled into a rotating shaft!"
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 6:40:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Do you take paypal?
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 6:40:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And neck.

I can support this.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

God bless you Amigo, did that for a few years before going to the road. Be safe.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 6:51:54 PM EDT
[#44]
He should have a sledge hammer taken to his legs and arms, and then after he has felt the pain for 10 or 15 hours, his fucking head.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 6:57:04 PM EDT
[#45]
I hope his cellmate beats him to death with his lunch tray.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#46]
This country would be a much better place if more sentencing hearings ended with the words "Death, by hanging." and the rap of the gavel.  Put 'em in a cell where they can watch their gallows being built, call in a professional hangman, all the people would come out in their Sunday best, and a Marshall pulls the lever for the trap doors.  This country has been going to shit since we stopped.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

God bless you Amigo, did that for a few years before going to the road. Be safe.

You just, breathe deeply.

Of course, I never act out of policy.  Policy protects us.
In long term "prison" as opposed to "county"..These people
may be with you for years.  There's a process.

I'm glad I don't work at a female unit.  

Link Posted: 5/30/2011 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Poor kid. There are so many families that would love these kids as their own.

Evil maniac needs to be put down.
Link Posted: 5/30/2011 7:15:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I hope his cellmate beats him to death with his lunch tray.

It's Protective Custody for these assholes. At least in my jail. The unit I've been working has a fuckstick that allegedly killed a toddler. The arrest affidavit described a truly horrific end for the little guy. The POS was the step-dad and according to what I read the womb donor (can't call her a mom) joined in the violence. Every time I do a check on this asshole and see him in his bunk sleeping like a baby, my fucking blood boils. He's in a cell alone in a unit with a few other POS's incarcerated for similar shit. All in single cells. These motherfuckers do terrible things, but can't be real men and go into GP with the respectable criminals.

Link Posted: 5/30/2011 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There might just be an unfortunate "accident" if it were me responsible for such filth.

"I don't know what happened Captain! We were in the industries building and somehow he got pulled into a rotating shaft!"

If I said there was a process of dealing with various sorts of inmates,
that would be wrong.  So I wont say it.  And there certainly is not.  To be clear.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top