Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2001 8:46:55 PM EDT
Lady and Gentlemen-

I have just successfully pulled off an A+ for the entire semester! College has thrown it's worst at me, and I survived with A's! My online college has me on the Dean's list of A students! I'm on top of the world! Everything is perfect today!

I have straight A's![:D]

I have a lovable and intelligent dog! [:D]

I have have a full gunsafe with guns I love to shoot and that have gone up in value![:D]

I have a loving set of family members![:D]

I have a high speed computer, and a loud stereo![:D]

I have a ham and tomato sandwich in the fridge, and a bag of Chips ahoy with milk, and six pack of Bud![:D]

I have a gun show coming up in two weeks![:D]

I get my RRA M4 in a couple weeks, along with my CAV lowers-which I get to build into whatever config I want to![:D]

I have a great job, a beautiful girlfriend, and a lot of spare cash! OK, none of those last three are true, but today I can ignore the fact![:D]

I even like all of you tonight![:D]

Yaaaaayyyy!

(pant pant)

OK...

I promise not to bother all of you again with this egotistical feel-good nonsense until I graduate, but tonight-congratulate me!  [beer]

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 8:56:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Hoooah!  A+ eh? Not bad for a gun toting right winger  lmao  [:)]

Aviator
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 9:47:10 PM EDT
[#2]
congrats!!!!
Now go get drunk and party!!!![:D]

If you were my son, i would get you a new gun. [:)]

Link Posted: 3/28/2001 9:53:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Congratulations!  Just one thing...

I hope you know that something VERY bad is going to happen to you soon to offset all you listed.  It's nothing personal.  The universe has to balance itself.  Enjoy things while you can!

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[B][BLUE]NRA Life Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.nra.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]GOA Life Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.gunowners.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]SAF Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.saf.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]SAS Supporter[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.sas-aim.org[/URL]

[IMG]www.jones-network.com/graphics/guns/alabamaflag.gif[/IMG]
View Quote

I just got blown a couple hours ago. Am I in trouble?
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
congrats!!!!
Now go get drunk and party!!!![:D]

If you were my son, i would get you a new gun. [:)]

View Quote

Ummmm...well I didn't say I was going to drink all that beer, did I?

And Akira, I know this will be hard for you to accept- but...

I AM your son, man! {Sniffle}

I'll come vist you as soon as you send me a Rem. 700 Sendero in .308, with a Zeiss scope.

Send the gun soon, I miss you, Dad!

I love you, man! [:D]
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 9:56:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I hope you know that something VERY bad is going to happen to you soon to offset all you listed.  It's nothing personal.  The universe has to balance itself.  Enjoy things while you can!

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[B][BLUE]NRA Life Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.nra.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]GOA Life Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.gunowners.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]SAF Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.saf.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]SAS Supporter[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.sas-aim.org[/URL]

[IMG]www.jones-network.com/graphics/guns/alabamaflag.gif[/IMG]
View Quote

Thanks dude, now I can sleep easily tonight.

Tinfoil hat ON.
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 10:00:37 PM EDT
[#6]

LOL[:D]

Link Posted: 3/28/2001 10:04:46 PM EDT
[#7]
seriously

I hope my son will grow up to be a good guy like you Jug.

congrats.

[:)]

Link Posted: 3/28/2001 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
seriously

I hope my son will grow up to be a good guy like you Jug.

congrats.

[:)]

View Quote

Thanks dude...

There's something in my eye all of a sudden...

I'm not crying...
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 1:22:17 PM EDT
[#9]
USPC40, if under your theory, that things balance out...
Imbro will be doing Jenna Bush and lighting cigars with 100's in 10 years...
...and finally get his LEGP.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 1:31:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope you earned those A's.

I can study 30-40 hours for a normal engineering/programming exam, and be lucky to come off with a C.  I forgot what an A felt like a long time ago, and I'm sick of the people around me who can study the night before the thing and make an A/B on a piss-hard exam.

I can't get a break, my life sucks, sometimes I just wish it would end.  Glad somebody is happy though...

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 1:37:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I dont get it. Why go to school?
When TSHTF, schoolin aint a gonna help.
You should be spending your time asking SHTF questions here.
Silly Wabbit, all your good times are belong to me.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 1:51:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

USPC40

View Quote

I will be the subject of disaster for his good fortune as always happens to those that are hostile towards me.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 2:01:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Fan-freakin'-tastic! Congrats buddy. Don't worry 'bout those other three things. Once you graduate with that kind of GPA they will come.

Jewbroni, don't let it get you down. My sister used to work her ass off to get A's and B's while I screwed around and got A's. I looked at the material the night before and it was there. Now, some twenty plus years later, she remebmers the junk she actually studied....while I don't remember jack.

Imbrog|io, at least we love you bro.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 2:22:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey JUG good job, where do you goto school?  What are you studying?  Good Luck!
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 3:52:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Jewbroni, Are you related to Imbroglio?

Norm
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I hope you earned those A's.

I can study 30-40 hours for a normal engineering/programming exam, and be lucky to come off with a C.  I forgot what an A felt like a long time ago, and I'm sick of the people around me who can study the night before the thing and make an A/B on a piss-hard exam.

I can't get a break, my life sucks, sometimes I just wish it would end.  Glad somebody is happy though...

Jewbroni~
View Quote

Let me give you some advice, fom the all natural, Ninja man himself.  When you study, read or try to remember something, become sexual aroused with every word that gets read in your head.  The more you read the more sexually aroused you should become.  When it gets to the point where you are panting while reading "See Dick run, run Dick run" this is the time not for release, my good friend, but a little of what I call S&M. Study while Masturbating.  How can you forget Dick's last name, when he was born, or what he did in life when just last night you had this incredible Dick induced Orgasm.  It works!  

Now So F
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Hell yeah brother Jug-
I got a C average last 1/4. Too much partying.

But congrats. Big time. Keep your head on straight and always wear a condom...
College is fun.
College is fun.
College is fun.

[IMG]http://www.jps.net/badzorak/MattCombat.jpg[/IMG]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Congratulations,

I have an Associate of Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science.  I know the feeling.  Good luck and stick with it.  It will pay off in the end.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:13:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Nice get-up McUzi! Almost as good as the chick with the AR a couple days ago!
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#20]
... Stacked, that's me...  McRipoff just loves posting it everywhere.  I don't mind. Free publicity for my cause.

Nambla Softcore F
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
... Stacked, that's me...  McRipoff just loves posting it everywhere.  I don't mind. Free publicity for my cause.

Nambla Softcore F
View Quote

Don't listen to him stacked. It's me. This clown is ALWAYS trying to take credit for my picture.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#22]
haha.  yeh right.  You can fool the junior members, but It was me who caught all the flak from that picture.  "He uses his hooked nose to hold his glock while he's climbing walls"  remember that one?  

Nothing Speaks F
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
haha.  yeh right.  You can fool the junior members, but It was me who caught all the flak from that picture.  "He uses his hooked nose to hold his glock while he's climbing walls"  remember that one?  

Nothing Speaks F
View Quote

And if you didn;t have such a damn good sense of humor about it, i'd make that picture appear on every thread on every post on every board on the internet.

(BTW: That pic really is me)
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:57:57 PM EDT
[#24]
What?  For a whole week it was on every thread you wrote.  I got sick of seeing myself.  I can't even look in the mirror without thinking "Dougie Howser Gets Drafted".

Not Saliva F
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 10:06:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Let me put it in other terms.

-I'm in a class I've taken twice before.
-I dont "party too much" like Uzi;  my head is usually in a book at least 6 hours a day, more on test weeks.
-I'm surrounded by people who are getting good grades, studying as hard as I am.
-My GPA is a 2.4, and I devote all my time to school.  When I'm taking a break, I'm usually here on AR15.com.
-If I don't pass the class this time around, I need to get out of my major.  That bumps me back to a Sophomore credit-wise.  I.E., I'm looking at just wasting two years of school.

In other words, I don't work, work, work for A's and B's.  I do it for C's and D's.  Now you see the plight of the Jew....
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 12:34:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Hang in there, JB

I had about the same trouble.  Missed out on lots of partying in order to scrape through.

Well I did meet a GF which gave me plenty of distractions my last 2 years.

The last couple of year were really tough because I wound up having to take half my upper level classes in the evening - they were only offered then.

I'm still not sure how I managed, but I can tell you I found out that some of those people who seemed to absorb it instantly were cheating.

Keep on plugging away and graduate with your honor intact.

[red][size=4] P.R.K.

Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:14:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Way to go. Congratulations are in order.
We just learned yesterday that our son isn't doing too well in HS. At this point we're just hoping that he'll graduate I guess.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:40:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Hey JUG good job, where do you goto school?  What are you studying?  Good Luck!
View Quote

Thanks ARDOC. It's Baker College of Michigan.

[url]www.baker.edu[/url]

I'm taking their Online Associate's degree in General business. I'm currently earning college credits, completely over the internet-how cool is that!
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:45:35 PM EDT
[#29]
AAaaaahhh! How did that picture get into my nice clean topic!? Between NSFjojo and McUZI in my post, this topic has gone straight to the toilet!

Out![:D]

Ju(st kidding)ggernaut
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 10:39:18 PM EDT
[#30]
[size=4][blue] 5:58AM [/blue][/size=4] [sleep]  [size=4][blue] 5:59AM [/blue][/size=4] [sleep][size=4][blue] 6:00AM [/blue][/size=4] [sleep] [size=4][red] Flash! [/red][/size=4]  [size=4][red] Flash! [/red][/size=4]               [size=4]RRRRIIINNNNNGGGGGG[/size=4]

[size=5] WAKE UP!!  WAKE UP!!  It was all a dream and you failed all your courses!  There is no dog, extra money, lots of guns(you only have a TEC-9 gun), and neither do you have a girlfriend anymore,  among other things!!  [/size=5]

No really...that is really cool that life is going your way, dude.  I'm also getting all A's in college at the moment.  Although, I've tried that online college stuff and did not really enjoy it.  

Part of my motivation in getting good grades is from making a presence in an actual classroom.  Slipping bribery money under the table does help with the grades.  I'm just kidding about that of course!

Although, I would not rule out enrolling again in an online class in the future if it could fit better into my busy schedule.  

Keep up the good work!  Celebrate a milestone and more power to you, bro.  [:)]

-RoadDog

Link Posted: 4/29/2001 10:57:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
[size=4][blue] 5:58AM [/blue][/size=4] [sleep]  [size=4][blue] 5:59AM [/blue][/size=4] [sleep][size=4][blue] 6:00AM [/blue][/size=4] [sleep] [size=4][red] Flash! [/red][/size=4]  [size=4][red] Flash! [/red][/size=4]               [size=4]RRRRIIINNNNNGGGGGG[/size=4]

[size=5] WAKE UP!!  WAKE UP!!  It was all a dream and you failed all your courses!  There is no dog, extra money, lots of guns(you only have a TEC-9 gun), and neither do you have a girlfriend anymore,  among other things!!  [/size=5]

No really...that is really cool that life is going your way, dude.  I'm also getting all A's in college at the moment.  Although, I've tried that online college stuff and did not really enjoy it.  

Part of my motivation in getting good grades is from making a presense in an actual classroom.  Slipping bribery money under the table does help with the grades.  I'm just kidding about that of course!

Although, I would not rule out enrolling again in an online class in the future if it could fit better into my busy schedule.  

Keep up the good work!  Celebrate a milestone and more power to you, bro.  [:)]

-RoadDog

View Quote

ROTFLMAO!

That was funny times 2.

Also congrats on your A's, I hope you keep them. I love my online classes, I can work any hours I want.

Jewbroni, good lock with your class, what ever it may be. I have yet to take a really horrible class, but I'm betting that accounting will have me screaming.

McUZI, that pic has me just hooting with laughter every time I see it.

NSFjojo, you're one sick, sad little man. You deserve that picture, you dog, you.

And why did this post resurrect itself? It's ancient! I'm 2/3 of the way through with marketing 111 right now.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 11:05:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Good for you Juggernaut!  I haven't had an "A" in a while, had a good number of "B"'s in Grad school, (well, if I didn't they would kick me out)  I'm happy for you.  As for me, either I'll finish this semester, or fail out.  Eight days to go...
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 11:25:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Congrats Juggernaut! Keep up the good work and you'll get the last three items you desire, if not more.

For all you young studs griping about your GPA you have to understand sometimes it's out of your control. For instance, once in a while you get a real jerk of a professor. You know the type. First day of class he/she declares, "No student has ever received a grade higher than B in my class!" I had a guy like that once. Turned in A quality work every time but received a B. Then sometimes the load is so heavy no normal human being can do better than a C. Physics with calculus in the same semester as C++ programming comes to mind. In any case, C+ to B in some engineering majors is considered top notch. And you can get so tied up with your studies you forget college is also for networking. In the end, focusing on the latter can be more beneficial than squeezing out an extra .25 in GPA (unless you need it to get into grad school).
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 3:22:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Good job,Jugg,I graduated college about 1 year ago and got all A's.I got my certification in three things; Certified Alarm Installer,Certified CCTV Tech.,Certified CCTV Installer.

Hey,Mcsuzie,I got those same gloves,and knife.

I use the gloves for paintballing and airsoft,saves the fingers.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:25:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Maybe you already know this, 007, but that picture McUzi keeps posting is a picture of NSFJojo.  

I was at the ground floor and had "front row seats" to pretty much the exact time when the postings occurred when McUzi stole/abused/overkilled/mass produced/ebay failure NSFJojo's Ninja picture.  That picture has been posted around the Internet.  Ha ha ha  LOL!    [:D]    [:D]

-RoadDog
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:56:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nambla Softcore F
View Quote

Don't listen to him stacked. It's me. This clown is ALWAYS trying to take credit for my picture.
View Quote

Shoot fellas -

If'fn I looked THAT weenie, I wouldn't be taking credit for it [;)]

Reminds me of that old Mr. Atlas comic where the 98 lb. weakling gets sand kicked in his face at the beach [;)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:04:57 AM EDT
[#37]
What??? someone that has guns is also going to or finished advanced degrees??  We are all idiots, missing our teeth, drunk, slobs.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#38]
and one more thing JB-I had the same trouble in school until i got rid of the distractions and lack of interest.  I still lacked interest in some of the classes I had to take more recently, but paid attention in class and listened to what the prof had to say and took notes-I did not read ANY of the 3 books we had to buy for the class (history) just LISTEN AND TAKE NOTES!   You will find that the act of just writing the crap down somehow makes you remember it better.  I usually just studied over the notes I took an hour before the class.   I don't remember long term too hot, but I got the grades!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:30:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
just LISTEN AND TAKE NOTES!   You will find that the act of just writing the crap down somehow makes you remember it better.  
View Quote

I'll second that.

I got good grades (finished with a 3.4 GPA overall, 3.7 in core classes) SIMPLY by listening in class and FURIOUSLY taking notes. (this also aides in staying awake in class)

I'd review my notes a day or two before the exam.

Frequently, the night before the exam, I'd be in the gym playing basketball. [:D]

here's a test taking hint -

On multiple choice tests you can USUALLY eliminate two possible answers SIMPLY by reading the wording carefully. That gives you a 50/50 shot. At that point, take the MORE likely of the two, based on what you do know.

And lastly, when in doubt, always choose "C" on multiple choice quizzes. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top