Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2001 6:05:10 PM EDT
Where exactly is the Ben Avery Range in Phoenix?
I will be moving down there next week, and am interested in going there next weekend.
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Ben Avery is north of Phoenix, off of I-17,
it's on carefree highway, (74 i believe).

hope that helps
C K
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#2]
could you please be a little more specific, I will be living around N. 7th street and greenway parkway.  Perhaps some directions from this part of town to the range.  

thanks guys and gals
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Take I-17 North to exit 223.  Turn left (West) on Carefree Highway.  Range is on the right (North) about a mile from I-17.  Beautiful facility by the way!

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 6:21:57 PM EDT
[#4]
thank you very much gentlemen
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 6:29:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Matt S

I live just north of where you'll be. I can't take you next weekend because of the gun show but e-mail me when you get settled and we'll get together.

Welcome Aboard.
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 8:50:18 PM EDT
[#6]
And...Matt S...you are in luck!! There is a Crossroads gunshow the weekend of April 7-8...they are held at the fairgrounds...19th ave and Thomas...

We also have some pretty kewl shoots, in Phoenix during winter/early spring...and up in Flagstaff (where I live) during summer/fall...get in touch with us for directions and info if you'd like to.

Welcome to Arizona!! ch

www.azexarms.com

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top