Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/7/2011 4:22:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks guys, I figured it was a rather dumb question.

All your page 2 are belong to me!
Link Posted: 4/7/2011 4:27:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/7/2011 4:53:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I was watching on tbs or something the other day, and had to rewind when Swagger was rattling off Coriolis effect, wind, temp....then "three-to-six second flight time" whaaaaaaat? Is Swagger shooting from over 2 miles away? whatever
Link Posted: 4/7/2011 6:00:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey those are the dingbats who sold "de-accuratized" versions of their rifles to civilians  

Until now, the CheyTac Intervention M-200 was restricted to Military and Law Enforcement sales only due to its impressive capabilities and a desire by the CheyTac ownership to maintain every advantage with our Operators in the field. Now, CheyTac engineers have developed a mildly de-rated version of the M-200 named the CIV ( Civilian Intervention Version) to offer the long range competitor the outstanding capability of the M-200 while limiting its effective range to significantly less than that of the current Military versions.

CheyTac believes that in these times all responsible companies should first consider the American and allied troops in the field when offering long range precision rifle systems to the public at

I think they divided by zero on that one.

TRG
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top