Here ya go! The one that cracks me up is "pet animal parts!"
Advertising weapons or related items is right up there with child porn as far as they're concerned.
Partial list of items for sale and services the advertisement of which is not permitted on craigslist:
* Obscene material or child pornography.
* Offer or solicitation of illegal prostitution.
* Weapons and related items, including but not limited to firearms, disguised, undetectable or switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, scopes, silencers, ammunition, ammunition magazines, BB guns, tear gas or stun guns.
* Items issued to United States Armed Forces that have not been disposed of in accordance with Department of Defense demilitarization policies.
* Fireworks, including but not limited to "safe and sane" fireworks or any destructive devices or explosives.
* Controlled substances or illegal drugs, substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
* Alcohol or tobacco products.
* Prescription drugs and medical devices, including but not limited to prescription or contact lenses, defibrillators, hypodermic needles or hearing aids.
* Nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims or treatment claims that require FDA approval.
* Blood, bodily fluids or body parts.
* Household pets of any kind including but not limited to dogs, cats, primates, cage birds, rodents, reptiles, amphibians, fish. Re-homing with small adoption fee OK
* Pet animal parts, blood, or fluids - including but not limited to stud/breeding service