Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2011 3:11:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 3:18:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Pet peeve of mine.

THIS IS TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKING ELEVEN.  WHY ARE ALL OF THOSE PICTURES TAKEN WITH CRAPPY ASS OLD DIGITAL CAMERAS OR CELL PHONES???
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 3:29:31 AM EDT
[#2]
and now OPSEC is blown on all of them
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 3:30:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice places
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 3:33:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pet peeve of mine.

THIS IS TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKING ELEVEN.  WHY ARE ALL OF THOSE PICTURES TAKEN WITH CRAPPY ASS OLD DIGITAL CAMERAS OR CELL PHONES???

+1

Especially when your article is about something that people are clicking on only to look at.
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 3:47:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I wouldnt call them bunkers as much as Id call them prime targets for looters , smack in the middle of ritzy neighborhoods .

Pretty though. That one in Camden sitting on the ocean cove would be beautiful......till I read it's on less than 4 acres

Right now , a couple mill will get you a decent log cabin sitting on a beautiful chunk of property , and still leave you with a pretty penny to spend on fences and fortifications
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 3:49:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I wouldnt call them bunkers as much as Id call them prime targets for looters , smack in the middle of ritzy neighborhoods .

That's what the gun towers are for.

Link Posted: 3/9/2011 3:50:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what the gun towers are for.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=27317

A quad - 50 WOULD look great sitting on the top of that , huh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top