Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 10:59:02 PM EDT
[#1]
dont worry about this BS bill, this dork is just trying to make a name for himself when it comes time for re-election, so he can say he sent gun control bills to congress

this sh*t will never pass, and bush will never sign it, bush is buddies with bushmaster firearms owner
we got more problems in the state level than federal
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 10:59:32 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT
Link Posted: 4/1/2001 11:32:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Anymore news on this one?
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Just got back from a few days out of state and was greeted by this Torricelli crap.[}:(]  Man I am tired of this.  Read all of the posts, and agree with all.  So what are we doing about it?  Some are acting, most are just bitching.  Two weeks ago, I attended a forum on gun laws at my local range in which my congressman, Cliff Cannon (Rep. UT) was speaking but mostly answering questions.  I ask many questions and  took the opportunity to ask him about HR31, Cong. Bartlett's Civilian Defense Bill.  He had not seen it, but read my copy over right there (it is not long) and stated it was a good thing and ask if he could keep my copy.  He said further he was impressed by the co-sponsors and felt it should be enacted into law.  If you are not familiar with it, contact GOA or SAF or others for info.  Man we got to stop just complaining and get on this stuff up front.[:(] (I plan to keep writing, calling and supporting with $$$ where I think it necessary.)
P.S.  Cannon (a shooter) then went into the range and fired an MP5 among other guns.  Oh, and I will be monitoring my congressman's action on this.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 1:37:50 PM EDT
[#5]
In the end you might, I repeat might, still have the right to have firearms but it will be impossible to get them.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top