Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 537
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NY12ga:
Why do I get the feeling that 'Bammy is giving up the "little fish" from F&F in some sort of back room deal to protect the "big fish" running for orifice?
View Quote

More likely to be the opposite IMO. What if Hillary is implicated?
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 11:30:06 PM EDT
[#3]
My shocked face.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:49:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Guys, please be in prayer for Mike Vanderboegh and his family.

Bad news today. Looking like it might be sooner rather than later.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:38:30 PM EDT
[#5]
God Speed Mike.

Meet you under the tree.

Prayers sent.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:25:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 6:52:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Prayers, Patriot.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 6:56:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 7:01:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 7:46:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Fuck.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 12:25:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By SimonPhoto:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SimonPhoto:
Originally Posted By NY12ga:
Why do I get the feeling that 'Bammy is giving up the "little fish" from F&F in some sort of back room deal to protect the "big fish" running for orifice?
One of the documents previously released was an ITAR permit signed by one of her undersecretaries.  Which leads the paper trail right up to her.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By notso:

View Quote

It's been a while, who's he again?
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 4:27:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 3Trip:

View All Quotes

One Hell of a Patriot.  He's been a thorn in the Democrat's side since Waco, and IIRC is attributed with the modern 3%'er movement.

He was also one of the first outlets pushing Fast and Furious.

Sipsey Street Irregulars
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 7:39:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By NoloContendere:
New stuff from Oversight

View Quote

Just when I thought my opinion of DOJ couldn't get any lower, they come along and prove me wrong.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 2:02:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:

One Hell of a Patriot.  He's been a thorn in the Democrat's side since Waco, and IIRC is attributed with the modern 3%'er movement.

Sipsey Street Irregulars
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:

Sipsey Street Irregulars

Damn, maybe he's lucky though, he doesn't have to see the nation go into the shitter.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 2:11:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Obama better get an extra auto pen or two, otherwise all the pardons can't get signed in time.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 12:08:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By broadrunarms:
Obama better get an extra auto pen or two, otherwise all the pardons can't get signed in time.
View Quote
Obama will not be pardoning anyone involved in Fast and Furious. Why give them a free pass to testify with impunity to congress about what he has done?  
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 12:43:23 AM EDT
[#20]
New stuff from Oversight

View Quote

That doc is a good short version overview of the cluster that we all abhor. It clearly outlines the obstruction from DOJ and others to protect themselves and the White House from the fallout. Saved in my F&F file along with the rest.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 7:05:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Mike V....

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2016/04/getting-down-toward-end.html

My apologies for no posts, but I'm in the end stages. The docs give me about 4 weeks and I still have a lot to get done before I check out. I'll have more later today (I hope) about projects still in motion but right now that's all I can muster. God bless you all for the many prayers and support you have extended to me and my family.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 2:05:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 2:20:58 AM EDT
[#23]

Originally Posted By burbanite:
That doc is a good short version overview of the cluster that we all abhor. It clearly outlines the obstruction from DOJ and others to protect themselves and the White House from the fallout. Saved in my F&F file along with the rest.
View All Quotes

New stuff from Oversight

It still doesn't address the question as to the identity of Brian Terry's killer and whose payroll he was on.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:04:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hugh1] [#24]
Originally Posted By AKengineer:
It still doesn't address the question as to the identity of Brian Terry's killer and whose payroll he was on.

View All Quotes
New stuff from Oversight

The main reason for this thread is not to expose the ID of Brian Terry's killer although it would be nice to know. The reason for the thread is to expose the treason in the Obama administration. While the death of Terry is terrible and justice should be served it pale's in comparison to all the murders that have been and will be committed with Fast and Furious guns. And the treasonous reason of the Obama Administration for supplying the weapons to the Mexican Drug Cartels.  

THANKS to Mike V for his exposing the Treason.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:11:27 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't know if anyone else caught it, but Lanny Davis's name came up again in another horrible scandal Hillary is involved in-the coup in Honduras.

It looks like some of the businesses in Honduras that were preparing for the coup paid Lanny Davis to lobby for them in DC.

They later ousted the Democratically-elected Honduran President with the military, and Hillary was eyeball deep in it.

Salon: Hillary Clinton & Lanny Davis sell out for Honduran Coup

Though it’s less sexy than Benghazi, the crisis following a coup in Honduras in 2009 has Hillary Clinton’s fingerprints all over it, and her alleged cooperation with oligarchic elites during the affair does much to expose Clinton’s newfound, campaign-season progressive rhetoric as hollow. Moreover, the Honduran coup is something of a radioactive issue with fallout that touches many on Team Clinton, including husband Bill, once put into a full context.

In the 5 a.m. darkness of June 28, 2009, more than two hundred armed, masked soldiers stormed the house of Honduran president Manuel Zelaya. Within minutes Zelaya, still in his pajamas, was thrown into a van and taken to a military base used by the U.S., where he was flown out of the country.
View Quote

Clinton herself even gets dangerously close to confessing a role in keeping Zelaya out of office in her book “Hard Choices,” in which she discussed the hard choice to ignore the most basic tenets of democracy and international norms:

“In the subsequent days [after the coup] I spoke with my counterparts around the hemisphere…We strategized on a plan to restore order in Honduras and ensure that free and fair elections could be held quickly and legitimately, which would render the question of Zelaya moot.”

One of those strategic partners appears to have been Clinton family legal pitbull, Lanny Davis, deployed as an auxiliary weapon against the rightful, legal, democratically elected president of Honduras. Davis famously defended President Bill Clinton during his impeachment proceedings, and he’s been on Team Clinton for decades, most recently serving as a booster for Hillary’s campaign in its early days.
View Quote

Davis, along with another close Clinton associate Bennett Ratcliff, launched a Washington lobbying offensive in support of the coup government and its oligarchic backers, penning a Wall Street Journal op-ed, testifying before a Congressional committee, and undoubtedly knocking on office doors on Capitol Hill, where he enjoys bipartisan connections, which valuable asset he demonstrated during his committee hearing.

“If you want to understand who the real power behind the [Honduran] coup is, you need to find out who’s paying Lanny Davis,” said Robert White, former ambassador to El Salvador, just a month after the coup. Speaking to Roberto Lovato for the American Prospect, Davis revealed who that was: “My clients represent the CEAL, the [Honduras Chapter of] Business Council of Latin America.”
View Quote

Salon is a leftist media website with an open liberal perspective by the way.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 8:13:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By LRRPF52:
I don't know if anyone else caught it, but Lanny Davis's name came up again in another horrible scandal Hillary is involved in-the coup in Honduras.

It looks like some of the businesses in Honduras that were preparing for the coup paid Lanny Davis to lobby for them in DC.

They later ousted the Democratically-elected Honduran President with the military, and Hillary was eyeball deep in it.

View All Quotes

Though it’s less sexy than Benghazi, the crisis following a coup in Honduras in 2009 has Hillary Clinton’s fingerprints all over it, and her alleged cooperation with oligarchic elites during the affair does much to expose Clinton’s newfound, campaign-season progressive rhetoric as hollow. Moreover, the Honduran coup is something of a radioactive issue with fallout that touches many on Team Clinton, including husband Bill, once put into a full context.

In the 5 a.m. darkness of June 28, 2009, more than two hundred armed, masked soldiers stormed the house of Honduran president Manuel Zelaya. Within minutes Zelaya, still in his pajamas, was thrown into a van and taken to a military base used by the U.S., where he was flown out of the country.

Clinton herself even gets dangerously close to confessing a role in keeping Zelaya out of office in her book “Hard Choices,” in which she discussed the hard choice to ignore the most basic tenets of democracy and international norms:

“In the subsequent days [after the coup] I spoke with my counterparts around the hemisphere…We strategized on a plan to restore order in Honduras and ensure that free and fair elections could be held quickly and legitimately, which would render the question of Zelaya moot.”

One of those strategic partners appears to have been Clinton family legal pitbull, Lanny Davis, deployed as an auxiliary weapon against the rightful, legal, democratically elected president of Honduras. Davis famously defended President Bill Clinton during his impeachment proceedings, and he’s been on Team Clinton for decades, most recently serving as a booster for Hillary’s campaign in its early days.

Davis, along with another close Clinton associate Bennett Ratcliff, launched a Washington lobbying offensive in support of the coup government and its oligarchic backers, penning a Wall Street Journal op-ed, testifying before a Congressional committee, and undoubtedly knocking on office doors on Capitol Hill, where he enjoys bipartisan connections, which valuable asset he demonstrated during his committee hearing.

“If you want to understand who the real power behind the [Honduran] coup is, you need to find out who’s paying Lanny Davis,” said Robert White, former ambassador to El Salvador, just a month after the coup. Speaking to Roberto Lovato for the American Prospect, Davis revealed who that was: “My clients represent the CEAL, the [Honduras Chapter of] Business Council of Latin America.”

That woman's lack of scruples knows no bounds. If she wins, I will be absolutely floored if another F&F-like operation was in the works immediately.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 8:22:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By RocketmanOU:

That woman's lack of scruples knows no bounds. If she wins, I will be absolutely floored if another F&F-like operation was in the works immediately.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RocketmanOU:

She has vowed to do nothing besides work on gun control until she gets what she wants.....if elected.

But people keep vowing #NeverTrump because they are butthurt.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 10:26:24 PM EDT
[#28]

Originally Posted By hugh1:

The main reason for this thread is not to expose the ID of Brian Terry's killer although it would be nice to know. The reason for the thread is to expose the treason in the Obama administration. While the death of Terry is terrible and justice should be served it pale's in comparison to all the murders that have been and will be committed with Fast and Furious guns. And the treasonous reason of the Obama Administration for supplying the weapons to the Mexican Drug Cartels.  

View All Quotes

New stuff from Oversight

let's not forget JamieZapata

Link Posted: 5/12/2016 11:38:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By coldair:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By coldair:
New stuff from Oversight

+100!
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:17:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Found this in another thread thought that it should be here to. http://nypost.com/2016/05/21/the-scandal-in-washington-no-one-is-talking-about/
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:39:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Found this in another thread thought that it should be here to. http://nypost.com/2016/05/21/the-scandal-in-washington-no-one-is-talking-about/
View Quote

Thread:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1870517_More_Fast_and_Furious_bullshit_____________.html

Link made hot:
http://nypost.com/2016/05/21/the-scandal-in-washington-no-one-is-talking-about/

Tells us what we already all knew.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 7:40:59 PM EDT
[#32]
David Codrea: AmmoLand Exclusive: Donald Trump Promised Terry Brother Answers on Fast and Furious

SA -(Ammoland.com)- The brother of a slain Border Patrol agent says Donald Trump has promised answers about the Operation Fast and Furious “gunwalking” program leading to Brian Terry’s death. Kent Terry met with Trump, and says the presumptive Republican nominee will use his authority to act if he’s elected president, Terry said in a Twitter post Tuesday.
“Mr. Trump said ‘It’s a shame Fast and Furious started and shame on them for what they are doing about it,” Terry explained to this column, referring to an event at a community college in Michigan (see photo).  “When I become president I will open the books on Fast and Furious and Brian. God bless your family Kent.’

“Then at end of campaign speech when he got off stage he remembered me again,” Terry elaborated. “First time in Brian’s death I honestly believe Mr. Trump will get answers.”

This is not only newsworthy, it could prove explosive. It could provide the necessary authority to break the logjam and allow the complete truth about Operation Fast and Furious “gunwalking” to come to light. It’s not unfair to speculate that could put the fear of God into some of those who have tried their best to keep the truth buried, and would up the stakes for involved Democrats to keep Trump from getting elected. It would also be tremendously beneficial to his campaign, and to rallying Americans sick of the cover-up and demanding of justice. But only if that pledge is publicly acknowledged.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 6:06:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Just listened to the Hannity segment on the radio, where he had Terry's brother on.

Bombshell revelations:

Brian Terry intercepted crates of AKs going south over the border.

He filed reports with his superiors, which seemed to be ignored.

This led him to file 3 complaints with the union.

On vacation with his parents, his mom said he was acting very strange, not like himself, and said something really bad was going to happen, and that he didn't want to go back to work.

His mom told him he didn't have to go back if it was that bad.

"I love my Country. I love my job."

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#34]
He also said that they met with Border Patrol agents who told them they were being lied to.

He talked about how Brian's home was ransacked after Dennis Burke learned that Brian Terry had sent 3 emails to the union.

After a year, they got Brian Terry's computer back, which had been wiped clean.

Dennis Burke

Terry's brother said Donald Trump reached out to his family without any fanfare, and gave them his condolences, expressed how upset he was over this case, and that when he becomes President, he's going to open the books on this case and expose who did what.

He said for the first time, he felt he was getting a genuine statement from somebody that has the potential to do something about this.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 6:41:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

And the super sad thing is that this thread is still going after being started on 1/31/2011, it's 531 pages long...
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:48:42 AM EDT
[#37]

And the super sad thing is that this thread is still going after being started on 1/31/2011, it's 531 pages long...
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 12:31:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kevyn] [#38]
Fascinating.

Remind me again, who was SOS at that time? Wasn't this one of the first Hillary Clinton operations as newly confirmed SOS?

Crates across the border? Sounds even more elaborate than "straw purchase" gun running.

Here's a brighter side ...ITAR violations are far more serious than email servers.

If we follow the money kinda sorta ...a great amount of drug profit seems to land in Chicago. It was where one of the major cartel players ended up imprisoned. It's where the cartels set up a huge distribution network. It's where a young "community organizer" began his political career and funded his Senate campaign and eventually his Presidential aspirations were given wing ...and maybe where a lot of "favors" were paid for with vast amounts of cash that was needed for "community organizing efforts" to assure there were enough votes to take the election?

Huma is going to flee the country soon.

In my life time, it will be satisfying to watch a full throated security operation launched to re-take the border with Mexico and grind the drug smuggling and human trafficking to a halt. And see those who perpetrated such treason against our nation brought to justice in our courts of law.

I can't imagine this thread ever ending or getting closed. It's too important. Too many links to all the crimes committed, names of all the players and now ...more being added as this story of treachery and deceit continues to unfold.

Thank you Mike V for shining the sun on the vampires. Thank you Nolo for giving us legal form and definition. Thank you to everyone who has kept watch and not let this cold blooded murder and treasonous act fade into obscurity.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:48:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:27:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LRRPF52] [#40]
I never knew that Brian Terry intercepted crates of AKs.

The radio interview on Hannity with his brother the other day was the first I heard of it.

Since he filed complaints with the union, this points more and more to him being targeted specifically, not shot by chance, especially when you look at the fact that the DOJ (FBI) had an informant on the rip crew that killed him.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#41]

Let's see if we can push this a bit. I'm licensed in DC now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kevyn:
Fascinating.

Remind me again, who was SOS at that time? Wasn't this one of the first Hillary Clinton operations as newly confirmed SOS?

Crates across the border? Sounds even more elaborate than "straw purchase" gun running.

Here's a brighter side ...ITAR violations are far more serious than email servers.

If we follow the money kinda sorta ...a great amount of drug profit seems to land in Chicago. It was where one of the major cartel players ended up imprisoned. It's where the cartels set up a huge distribution network. It's where a young "community organizer" began his political career and funded his Senate campaign and eventually his Presidential aspirations were given wing ...and maybe where a lot of "favors" were paid for with vast amounts of cash that was needed for "community organizing efforts" to assure there were enough votes to take the election?

Huma is going to flee the country soon.

In my life time, it will be satisfying to watch a full throated security operation launched to re-take the border with Mexico and grind the drug smuggling and human trafficking to a halt. And see those who perpetrated such treason against our nation brought to justice in our courts of law.

I can't imagine this thread ever ending or getting closed. It's too important. Too many links to all the crimes committed, names of all the players and now ...more being added as this story of treachery and deceit continues to unfold.

Thank you Mike V for shining the sun on the vampires. Thank you Nolo for giving us legal form and definition. Thank you to everyone who has kept watch and not let this cold blooded murder and treasonous act fade into obscurity.

There was two ITAR permits released in a previous document dump.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 3:55:25 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kevyn:

< snip >

I have experience with the process of getting ITAR permits and live 30 miles from the main State Department building.

If there is anything that takes an in-person visit to the main USDoS building, just let me know..
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:38:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:54:25 PM EDT
[#44]
The Donald is upsetting the uniparty applecart in District of Corruption, or he is about to we hope. I hope those Secret Service agents serving him are the best ever.

The conspiracy that keeps on killing

AmmoLand Exclusive: Donald Trump Promised Terry Brother Answers on Fast and Furious
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:04:04 PM EDT
[#45]
In this very thread is contained the experience of one of the independent journalists who called Hillary's State Department and asked if State was involved in Gun Runner, and how ITAR came into play in the case.

The response?

"Don't go down that road unless you want to end up on her kill list."

Does everyone remember that?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:10:41 PM EDT
[#46]
In this very thread is contained the experience of one of the independent journalists who called Hillary's State Department and asked if State was involved in Gun Runner, and how ITAR came into play in the case.

The response?

View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:38:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lay] [#47]
I was going to say I was surprised I somehow missed this long ass thread about this, but alas I joined two years after thread start date.

Loving the work you do Nolo!
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:42:05 PM EDT
[#48]

The response?

View Quote

I'm been posting in this thread since page 1.....I seem to recall something about it...
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:48:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Has this latest doc dump been released to the public or is it only in the hands of Congress and/or perhaps Judicial Watch?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:00:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Would you mind linking me to it? Have something brewing.
View Quote

Please don't take offense to this if your personal beliefs differ, but I'm going to start praying for you and your family.

I'm hugely impressed with what you're doing, on several fronts.. especially in light of the fact that the great personal risk involved isn't lost on you.
Page / 537
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top